- Innovative and respected leader equipped with high - level of personal and professional integrity offering broad-based background in information systems honed through more than 20 years of experience in all aspects of information systems.Hands-on experience in delivering cost-effective, multi-tiered, smart cloud, high performance distributed enterprise applications in government, financial, Insurance, healthcare and software development industries.
- Accomplished Solution Architecture advisor, providing clear Leadership through complex Business Intellegence, Content Management and Analytics project environments.
- A proven strategist with a demonstrated ability to catapult creativity and innovation into Content, Data, Process and analytics based efforts.
- Provide guidance on best practices and standards throughout the application lifecycle management process.
- Effective at driving business goals, priorities, and changes to produce customer value.
- Expert at technology evaluation, budget administration, vendor selection, and fit-gap analysis.
- Skilled at providing assistance in designing, integrating, implementing, and maintaining all technology systems, as well as in planning, developing and maintaining complex information systems and other advanced technologies.
- Efficient at supervising and mentoring personnel, as well as in handling multiple projects while effectively creating, managing, and implementing budget plan.
- Recognized as a strategic thinker, with an open and collaborative style of leadership that foster teamwork, nurture a learning environment for staff, and establish an exceptional service organization that Known for enthusiasm and promptness in understanding and dealing with critical projects.
- Had Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance in the past.
- As a senior IT executive have extensive experience managing Strategic, Business and Technology Transformation Programs. Expertise with Management of Strategic Programs, Consolidation of Global Technology Platforms (including mergers, splits, and acquisitions), Managing Global Cross-functional teams, and Establishing and maintaining relationships with Senior Business Executives (incl. C-level executives).
- I have experience that includes a variety of disciplines including technology implementation, process and organizational redesign, business and IT strategy, business case development and benefits realization, organizational change management, and software selection . Specifically, my experience or knowledge has allowed me to work with Cloud Strategies, Case Management Solutions and Content Analytics. Core strengths in:
- Conducting demos and road shows in Information On Demand (IOD), AIIM and other Conferences
- Smart Cloud solutions using Soft Layer
- VMware vSphere 5.0 cloud implementation
- Mobile Application Development
- End user Training
- Pre sales support as Sr. Solution Architect and Delivery Excecutive in Program Delivery
- Confidential Case manager solutions implementations.
- Big data analytics and Content Assessment with Confidential Watson technology
- Client Interfacing, Onsite / Offshore Coordination
- Managed and coordinated the full customer engagement life cycle, encompassing the offer and capture stage through design and architecture of the overall solutions; as well as the negotiation and sourcing of business partners and solution components and ultimately the management and delivery of the project
- Assumed responsibility in providing strategic direction and operational leadership to more than 30 professionals supporting a wide-range of client initiatives across the United States
- Participated in regular meetings to be updated on the program’s progress by presenting project-related status charts
- Provided status reports on planned activities and progress indicated on the dashboard inputs
- Employed Agile methodology in managing projects, as well as dividing each project into small continuous deliverable software as principle measure of progress to accommodate even late changes in requirements
- Ensured proper management of all the resources and quality delivery of work products, while administering procurement to secure quality resources to keep up with ever changing and demanding need for resources
- Collaborated with the Client leadership on weekly basis to recognize resource requirements, along with the Confidential procurement to produce work orders and PCRs to bring in new contractors and consultants.
- Generated recommendations for the project plan, schedule, and resource estimates in collaboration with the other team leads and the Leadership Team
- Performed on-site requirements review sessions with business process owners to drive the Technical Team in setting the architecture together and partnered with Confidential Tech Line to size the infrastructure properly
- Capitalized on industry expertise in delivering consulting support to the Architecture Team, encompassing software component architecture and infrastructure architecture for development and integrated development
- Achieved a migration plan to build across environments and successive builds iteratively
- Made major contribution in architecting mobile application using ECM Widgets and WorkLight product to provide UI to capture biometric information using third-party software Aware for a Claims Processing system.
- Partnered with Government Leadership Team in developing risk plan and risk log which is updated weekly
- Discussed gathered risks during weekly Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings and monthly program management reviews
- Worked on aligning ECM solutions with related technologies to create fraud and abuse analytics resolutions
- Developed efficient and appropriate technical solution for requirements outlined in contract through keen oversight of resources across teams
- Conducted thorough evaluation of the requirements and designed a correct solution by completing comprehensive design sessions with teams
- Rendered assistance in troubleshooting issues calling Web Services and external database stored procedures from workflows
- Supported development and QA Team throughout recapitulation
- Rendered keen oversight to the Practice Team, in charge of optimizing information management through content-centric business processes and analytics
- Managed the S&A Practice Consulting Team responsible for forecasting, monitoring, and handling of the practice area sales pipeline and resource management
- Imparted knowledge to the Business Team on customer management, use case analysis, business rules, and security model
- Provided continuous leadership and guidance to junior resources to equip them with data power technology knowledge, which help them to independently write codes
- Prepared project assessments as a mentor for all Confidential resources
- Facilitated knowledge transfer sessions and turnover meeting with client WBI Team, as well as Maximo and SRM project managers
- Established an open line communication with clients to discuss concerns, as well as include scope and project expectations leading to solid working relationships
- Received commendation from clients for thoroughly coordinating the project implementation to the team of subcontractors
- Leveraged technical proficiency in explaining the complexity of the project that could be understood by the client
- Administered the negotiation and completion of all SOWs with the four subcontractors on the AF Confidential project
- Studied contract data requirements list to ensure that all the contractual obligations and Confidential quality standards were met
Platforms: AIX, Solaris, Linux, Windows XP/7, Windows 2008
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, Confidential DB2
Frameworks: Spring Web MVC, Struts, JSF, custom MVC frameworks
Application Servers: WebSphere Application Server, Weblogic, Tomcat
ECM: Confidential P8, Case Manager, IER, ICC, ICA, e-Process, Process Analyzer, Confidential, CM8, CMOD, Image Services (IM.4.), ISRA, Confidential Forms, Adobe Forms, ILOG JRules, EMC Documentum, AL Fresco, WebSphere Process Server (BPM)
Cloud: Confidential Smart Archive, VMWare, Soft Layer
Analytics: Confidential Content Analytics (ICA), SPSS
Methodologies: RUP, UML, OOAD, Agile and Waterfall
Technologies: EJB, JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, Java Mail, Swing, Java Thread, JSP, RMI, WCM, XML, XSL, XSLT,XSD, XPath, Xercess, SOA, Web Services, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, BPEL, Log4j, Hibernate 3.x, MQSeries, JMS, MDB, JUnit, Map-Reduce
Development Tools: Rational Software Architect (RSA, Rational Application Developer (RAD), Confidential Rational Rose, WSAD, Borland JBuilder, Eclipse
Defect Tracking Tools: ClearQuest, PVCS Tracker, JIRA
Project Mgmt & VC: Microsoft Project, PVCS, Visual Source Safe, CVS, Clear Case
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Responsibilities included over seeing entire work view program’s content migration, Infrastructure delivery and Performance delivery.
- As part of Migration stream I have seen through 50 million documents from a Vignette based legacy application Classic Apollo using tool built by Confidential as part of release
- Provided Architectural direction to Architecture team to build Confidential custom application called Work View, on top Confidential FileNet P8 Case Manager.
- Overall delivery manager for Work View application performance tests, recommendations and remediation.
- I was the liaison between Work View program and Confidential IT shared services to control the changes go in to Work View infrastructure.
- Infrastructure is managed by Confidential off shore for Confidential .
- I was the Infrastructure delivery manager to queue up all service requests come from Work View program for ITS to deploy applications, make configuration changes and arrange people to get them completed on time.
- Worked with all Confidential senior Leadership teams to report on status and help make key enterprise wide decisions.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Sr. Managing Consultant
- Main Function/Objective: Built a road map for client’s ECM strategy from scratch and rolled out ECM capabilities using FileNet P8 to HR, Risk Management, and Student Records departments. I have implemented single-sign-on with School district portal. Solved a complex security requirement using P8 Marking sets.
- Developed File Plans for Records Manager according to different disposition requirements for each department.
- I was the ECM lead for Architecture Review board to approve the ECM solution Architecture and Migration strategy.
- Lead another team to deliver a unique Analytics solution for Personalized Education Through Analytics on Learning Systems ( Confidential ) using Confidential Case Manager, SPSS and Confidential Content Analytics.
- This system helps school district to Identify at-risk learners, Provide learners access to appropriate curriculum aligned content (AKS-level linking); Define, deliver and manage personalized interventions.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Managed architecture, design and implementation of FileNET content management and business process solutions.
- Managed FileNET Project to address straight through process for new business process for life insurance corporate applications.
- Developed 2 separate solutions for life new business for insurance and loan origination applications for mortgage corporate.
- Implemented project to migrate applications from FileNET Panagon legacy to new FileNET P8 content manager.
- Developed productivity reports from business process data using FileNET Process Analyzer and simulated the using Process Simulator.
- Developed strategy for implementing Single Sign-On function (SSO) across all FileNET applications
- Support the Confidential Maximo and SAP SRM upgrade projects by migrating the required interfaces from Confidential 's legacy WBI Platform to the new ESB Platform.
- Develop an enterprise service bus, encompassing Confidential Websphere Data Power and Confidential WebSphere Message Broker.
- Enable the switching of operation platform from Advantex to Service Suite and upgrading Maximo to its new release.
- Support the transfer of current vendor (MDM) implementation to new vendor (IEE) to keep both the AMCO and Advantex systems in synchronization for gas/electric field assets.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Created an application based on Confidential FileNet and Lotus Forms product suites used in converting a paper-based process to electronic forms based automated solution .
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Drove the reduction of system downtime through development of a backup solution that backed up each node separately.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Achieved a downsized version of production system to demonstrate product capability and integration of several Confidential and third-party products with FileNet P8 product suite, including Infosphere Records Manager.
Confidential, Secane, PA
- Manage the program to deliver E-Safe Document Management System that also has records management capability and adheres to records disposition schedule set by Confidential.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Completed a new high availability FileNet infrastructure for new production environment and migrated existing repository.