- Over 16 years of banking and financial services experience in front - office roles (sales, relationship management, wealth management) and consultant for project management, business analysis with in-depth knowledge of business processes and regulations in asset and wealth management, insurance and credits domains.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, including but not limited to the various concepts such as Requirement Gathering, Process flow, As-Is/To-Be analysis, Process Re-engineering & Business Process management.
- A detail-oriented nature with excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving skills and recognized for being a valued team player.
- Functional expertise in managing global stakeholders, resources and leading meetings with set agenda.
- Business Goal Oriented Negotiation Cross-sell Strategic business analysis
- Business Growth Process Improvement Business Transformation
- Application Development Cost Savings Relationship Management
- Software Development Lifecycle Agile Disaster Recovery Planning Multi-tasking
- Project Management Effective Execution Team Player Fiscally responsible
- Regulation and Risk Compliant
Confidential, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
- Built and maintained project plan in form of sprints / builds schedule, including approach, scope, tasks, durations , work effort, dependencies, budget, planning assumptions, risk profile, resource allocation , and deliverable definitions
- Coordinated and facilitated core and extended project track meetings
- Made project-level decisions and managed track team leads and day-to-day team activities
- Responsible for identifying and managing project risk factors, and anticipating and resolving project issues and managed project change control process
- Proactively provided project status to top management, stakeholders and escalated unresolved issues to the appropriate PMO .
- First Line of Support at GSC by providing guidance in terms of installation, demonstration, access to the application, troubleshooting, open remedy tickets for third tier and track progress
- Utilized and ensured project adherence to Confidential standard project management processes and tools to manage project teams across the entire project life cycle
- Served as an advocate of the PM principles and standards established by the PMO
- Measured project progress against agreed objectives and success criteria
- Created new knowledge data sets and migrated translation content for Knowledge
- Performed data analysis for translating member firms to ensure information within the applications are accurate and justified; a liaison between support and member firms during translation and customization process.
- Ensured knowledge data set and workflow subsets are released, migrated on time for translating member firms to begin their translation/ customization process and addressed translation defects during the development/QA cycle reported by Business, BTT or QA teams
- Helped draft communications such as Release Notes , Global Messages, Outage notifications, update process documents as needed
- Provided assistance with database transfer between Support and development teams
- Worked closely with Business and helped smoke test business facing / administrative/ application defects on various Confidential environments
- Coordinated scheduled outages in production environment to minimize impact on translating member firms
- Updated Translation and Customization SPS site with appropriate documentation
- Worked closely with Engineering team to ensure environment and machines are available during project life cycle
- Ensured all information on the Operational Support Tool is accurate and updated as needed
Confidential, New York, NY
Program Manager - Pricing & Reference Data Product Management
- Managed Change The Firm initiative by creating Global Reference Data Foundational Block in collaboration with external data vendors such as ANNA ISIN, Clearstream, Dun & Bradstreet;
- Represented business on ICE branded Index services expedited program by assisting remediation efforts of static data for Run Books/ Play Books;
- Managed aggregated client requests by creating ad-hoc projects with common program objectives, procure budget, resource, training guidance, infrastructure and development activities;
- Increased securities coverage by partnering with various global data providers and lead operational process changes targeting revenue growth and minimize the pre-market instrument data;
- Participated in strategic and tactical initiatives of Reference Data business and the larger enterprise for cross-functional that conformed to the overall objectives for product management.
- Lead MiFID II effort by analyzing specific regulatory changes such as Brexit and incorporating coverage for wider product range such as Derivatives, Depositary Receipts and securities ;
- Contributed to establishment of formal BPMO operating platform by standardizing project management processes, implement frameworks and designed templates to be used consistently across the various portfolios of commercial initiatives;
- Conducted cross-portfolio analysis, negotiating terms with interdependent projects, resolve issues, budget control and resource management;
- Delegating steering committee meetings, provide program level updates, release schedules, source data vendor contract negotiations, product planning and ensured competitive pricing in the market.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Proactively identified and resolved strategic and tactical issues related Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
- Emphasized on best industry practices that resulted in over $2MN cost savings by accommodating more business groups to standardized client onboarding model, document management repository and systematic blended rate capabilities.
- Effectively managed project cost within budgeted premise with inclusion of change requests, vendor RFPs and negotiation of SOWs.
- Worked on multiple of Change Requests by maintaining Business and Functional Specification documents to secure Sign Offs from Client within specific deadlines.
- Liaised with operations, trading desk, compliance, legal and risk over business transformation procedures to build an automated, streamlined tax management & reporting system. It was embraced as a global reporting guideline to manage regulatory risk and tax form metadata requirement for all clients and tax payment service providers.
- Coordinated with Business Users, Tech team, Test team, PMO and support team for weekly & monthly release.
- Reported periodic project performance by means of presentations, status reports & distributed meeting minutes according to defined reporting metrics, consistent with generally-accepted project management methods.
- Effectively communicated (verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal) and negotiated with internal/ external implementation partners and business units.
- Leveraged project management application tools and hands on skills to produce project plans.
Confidential, Raritan, NJ
Project Coordinator - IT Finance
- Responsible for deliverables defining project scope, objectives, staffing, resources, effort estimations to planning, directing and coordinating activities of multiple silos ranging in value from $1 Mn to $5 Mn.
- Planning the release of application, define the user support procedures and provide on-site support to users at various sites.
- Collaborated with business leaders, IT professionals and vendors ensuring that management was kept informed of project status and that the problems and issues were escalated appropriately and clearly communicated.
- Supported system implementation and production readiness by liaising with change management, IT architecture, desktop standards and the business.
- Led a team of Business Analysts to plan, document, execute and verify the system adhered to comply with Global common standards.
- Established appropriate security levels for processes, information exchange and system implementation.
- Defined, reviewed and influenced standards and quality measures/metrics.
- Achieved product built within realms of estimated cost and saved over 12,000 man-hours annually with business process transformation.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Sold over $20MN of implementation solution by creating ROI analysis report, transition and migration plan.
- Led cost benefit analysis for banking platform upgrade of LATAM countries by interacting with key decision makers, building relationship with C-level executives as a representative of ITO.
- Collaborated with front-desk, operations, key stakeholders and technology teams to understand existing systems.
- Executed project plans (quality, risk, communication, staffing) and audited the results of their use in order to align the program outcomes with stakeholder expectations and standards.
- Developed a high-level milestone plan using goals and objectives of the program, applicable historical information, and other available resources in order to align program with expectations of sponsors and stakeholders.
- Established alliances with other departments and organizations by recognizing dependencies in order to assess potential partnership and commitment to the program.
- Served as single point of accountability, coordination, and leadership for the delivery of successful client implementations and ongoing projects.
- Lead resolution of all client and engagement issues.
- Conducted user training and created user manuals.
- Participated in Quality Assurance and control meetings to develop test strategy, methodology and test plans.
Premier Relationship Manager, AVP
- Acquired and maintained a book of over 200 private and corporate clients for the district
- Managed, coached and led a team of 12 bankers to service the high net worth customers by leveraging financial planning fundamentals such as KPI, assets VS liabilities, growth, preservation and transfer of assets with high tax efficiency models
- Managed assets over $50 MN with crossover between retirement funds, estate plan distributions, small businesses and trust accounts
- Won best performer award for Cosmocrat campaign by catering to over 25 countries and enforcing Global banking capabilities
- Worked closely with financial consultants, attorneys, branch managers and external wholesalers to provide best financial solution to private customers with cross-border, comprehensive financial needs
- Identified as a subject matter expert and represented commercial banking unit in common platform design and deployment planning
- Advised at program level on process improvement for sales activity and understood technological possibilities to enhance the client experience.
Senior Banker, AVP
- Sole responsible for sales revenue over $150K for denovo branch; maintained over 200 high net worth clients
- Proactively sourced, acquired and expand customer relationships by maximizing the sales opportunities and ensuring customer retention
- Probed within customer base for needs and opportunities to cross-sell to other business segments
- Executed integrated sales, relationship and credit strategies that were aligned with the Financial Center business plan to achieve desired revenue and service hurdles
- Interfaced with Commercial Business, Insurance and Investment partners to ensure ongoing communication with regard to existing and future customer needs
- Analyzed trends in both local/niche market and customer profiles to identify potential sales opportunities by establishing and maintaining key relationships and business contacts within the community and targeted industry segments to create opportunities for growth
- Supported sales/service activities within the Financial Center by participating in seminars, micro-marketing events, promotional campaigns, product initiatives, and drove team efforts to identify and implement service behaviors that improve the overall customer experience
- Achieved and exceeded personal production goals by expanding existing relationships and acquiring new business, utilizing effective sales techniques, leveraging bank products and services; resolving customer complaints/ issues promptly and effectively
- Adhered to operational controls; including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
- Proactively educated customers on utilizing available access channels and provided ongoing coaching to sales team so they effectively identify referral opportunities
- Networked amongst small and large businesses to promote "Bank at work" program to acquire and develop the employer as well as employee business relationship
- Achieved sales target of $20K average revenue within first 3 months
- Advised individual customers and small business owners on identifying financial goals by analyzing their current assets versus liabilities to recommend suitable products and financial services including personalized investments, credit, insurance and estate planning through the available resources
- Daily cash management, cash flow projections, initiation of wires, establishing and monitoring bank accounts of clients
- Verified all purchased/ sold securities with counter-broker/ custodian banks; investigated open cases related to settlements in the treasury, loans and money market trades of clients’ accounts
- Responsible for the support of all investment trading & portfolio administration of client accounts by maintaining control of portfolio holdings with accurate market price, cost basis and unrealized loss/gains in client’s managed accounts
- Initiated authority of sales of various insurance companies’ insurance and annuity products
- Adopted orphan accounts and converted them to active qualified and non-qualified accounts
- Built asset of over $3.5 million in 1st quarter, totaling $15 million contributed to the branch
- Teamed up with local professionals to develop a referral network and participated in a seminar campaign for the branch that resulted in $1.8 Million revenue
- Earned Client Appreciation Award with highest ranking in 2005 Financial Advisor Survey
- Sold over $ 35 million of life insurance by selling in excess of $90,000 in the 1st year revenues
- Managed all aspects of sales territory, including budgets
- Trained in sales skills, including pre-planning, sales call & post sale follow up
- Developed rapport with key clients very quickly and effectively; expanded client base by 35%
- Obtained financial products sales licenses in record time
- Diversified client’s portfolio to suit their objectives
- Attained membership for 2004 Million Dollar Round Table
- Summer Sales Regatta Winner for the entire agency