COBOL, DB2, JCL, Model 204, Python( Coursera)
- System Analysis and Redesign
- Management of Cross functional teams and Offshore management
- Project Management
- Test Management
- Transition Management
- Problem Management
Senior Associate/project lead
- Practiced in eliciting business requirements, performing gap analysis, designing system process, system improvements .
- Experience in Development projects and Application Maintenance projects.
- As a subject matter expert have taken up roles in test management and ensured deployment of projects with zero defects
- I was responsible for planning, ensuring quality in the testing process, review of testing deliverables and help the team organize the testing repository. Amidst a tight schedule I helped deliver the project without any defects.
Problem Manager and Lean Navigator
- Have managed and brought to closure 90 problems in Retail, Ecommerce and Multichannel, Finance and International domains involving infrastructure, network, server and application issues. The teams involved including Cognizant, 3rd party support teams and M&S IT team.
- Achieved lower call volumes.Work has been appreciated by M&S Operation managers for fast turn around, ensuring inputs with technical thoroughness and tracking actions to closure with satisfaction of all stakeholders involved.
- Lean Navigator for Walmart and Confidential accounts helping them remove the non value added steps(value stream mapping) and identify the ideal resource count across teams in both accounts.
- Planning and scoping the testing activities for a CRM Integration project involving Mainframe, Siebel. The project involved a lot of customer data to be moved into the Siebel system for maintenance of warranty and extended warranty information.
- Was responsible for the High Level and Detailed test plans and the test cases and execution in Mercury Quality Center.
- The CRM Integration project was awarded the Retail Team award for having no defects in UAT and Post - Production.
- Confidential team took transition from two different vendors across 3 different locations for General Merchandise Application Maintenance. Was involved in planning and execution of the transition from the old vendors to our team across the locations.
- Have ensured smooth transition and takeover of the applications and have led the team to deliver a smooth peak during the Christmas season.
Skills: System Documentation, COBOL, DB2, Resource planning and Allocation, MS Visio, MS Project Domain Learning: Warehouse Management, Merchandise Allocation System, Stock and Sales application
Project Lead (Development) /Test Lead
- Have led the team for six projects, major projects in Replenishment impacting Allocation and Ordering systems and have executed the projects successfully without any production issues on time and within budget
- Have provided design support to the Client Designer from offshore for the Foods Ordering Management project and have managed and mentored the offshore development team during the development and testing phases.
- Developed complex applications following SDLC - analyzing business requirements, planning, development,testing and implementation for many M&S Foods business expansion programs like the BP project, Replenishment, Store expansion program, Clonshaugh depot, and Automatic delivery adjustments
- Orchestrated and lead project planning sessions with managers, users, and team members to analyze business requirements and design discussions.
Skills: Model 204, JCL, VSAM, COBOL,DB2, Requirement Analysis, Low level design, Test plans, Resource Allocation and Project Planning, MS Visio, MS Project