- Accomplished, dynamic, and results - oriented software professional with over 19 years of experience in IT industry as Project Manager, Program Manager,SCRUM Master, Business Analyst etc.
- 13+ years of strong Project management skills and experience in managing both Traditional & Agile type projects using project management methodologies (PMBOK) and Confidential Project Management Methodologies.
- 7+ years of experience in managing projects in Public/Government (both Federal and State projects) sectors
- A self-starter with proven track record of managing projects of various sizes & value up to 10M USD in Public Sectors (Both Federal & State), Healthcare, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Distribution and Retail.
- Experienced in managing both Confidential managed projects and Non-PMO projects.
- 9+ years of demonstrated experience in business analysis and requirement gathering.
- Certified Project Manager Professional (PMP) with demonstrated project management skills in project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, monitoring, risk and communication.
- Certified Scrum Master (CMS) with deep hands-on experience of 6+ years in facilitating, monitoring and reporting on the scrum planning cycle phases, from release pre-planning through sprint and capacity planning.
- An effective communicator and leader with strong interpersonal, analytical, client and people management skills.
- Experience in Healthcare Data such as Medicaid and HIPPA protected data.
- Extremely versed in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes using waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience in managing NY State, USAID, World Bank and RFMH funded projects.
- Experience in managing distributed project teams and onsite-offsite model projects.
- Project/Program Management
- Business Analysis/Requirement Gathering
- PMI’s PMBOK Framework/PMO
- Business Process & Change Management
- Agile/Waterfall SDLC Methodologies
- Enterprise Application Integrations
- SCRUM Framework
- NY State Project Management Framework
PM Tools: Microsoft Project, Clarity, Service Now
Agile/SCRUM Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS) Scrum V1.0, Rally, Urban Turtle
Other Tools: Visio, Microsoft Office Suit, SharePoint, HP Quality Center, Service Now(ITSM)
Methodologies: Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK), Waterfall, Agile(SCRUM)SDLC,Joint Application Development (JAD)
OS: Windows, iOS
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Preparing and managing various project management plans, creating WBS, schedules and monitoring the progress on a day to day basis and keep the project documents up-to-date.
- Maintaining the project metrics and provide monthly as well as bi-weekly project status reports to Confidential, Executive Team, Project Sponsor and Agency Senior Management
- Facilitating the various meetings, user story workshopsand other sprint related meetings with business owners, project sponsors and other stake holders.
- Also as Scrum Master, managesthe Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Daily Stand-ups, User Story Writing and Sprint Reviews.
- Responsible for reporting the progress of project (sprint and releases) to the management using various scrum artifacts from backlogs to burndown charts.
- Managed a team of 11 team members in the development of PSYCKES application suite comprises of multiple web applications and iOS App
- Coached and transformed the PSYCKES project team into Agile/SCRUM mode from traditional development practices and guided them thru the transition process.
- Actively participated in the process of defining the Agile Process and preparation of Agile Guide book for NY State- Confidential
Environment: Web based Architecture - .Net& Oracle database using Agile and PMBoK methodologies
Confidential, Washington, DC
- As part of PMO, successfully managed the development, implementation and roll out of centralized Finance and Budgeting system across various ministries of Government of Mongolia using Agile SDLC framework
- Managedthe Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Daily Stand-ups, User Story Writing, Sprint Reviews and communicated the various status reports respective stakeholders.
- Responsible for setting and managing project stakeholder expectations throughout the project lifecycle
- Developed and managed the Project management plans and project documents and reported the status regularly to the World Bank Team, Government Agency and project management team.
- Identifying, tracking, and removing impediments to project success
- Facilitated meetings with Government officials up to ministers, sponsors and major stakeholders.
- Worked as a Liaison between the IT team, project stakeholders and external vendors for successful completion of project deliverables.
- Effectively managed the onsite and offshore team of 10 members to successful completion of the project
Environment: Web based Architecture - Java Enterprise Edition on Oracle DB using Agile and PMBoK methodologiesProgram Manager/ Project Manager
- As part of PMO, successfully managed the implementation of Integrated Personnel & Payroll System (IPPS) project right from planning until closure of phase - I and support handover using Agile methodologies
- Developed and maintained all project management plans, schedules and project documents and reported the regular status to the Ministry, Sponsor and other major stakeholders.
- Managed the onsite and offshore project teams in such a way that the deliverables are delivered in a timely fashion till successful completion
- Responsible for managing the project requirements and reviewed the progress against the requirement traceability matrix.
- Successfully managed the Phase-I implementation of Integrated Personnel & Payroll System (IPPS) using a team of 8 members and completed the rollout across 9 ministries and 15 local governments of Uganda within the scope and budget.
- Worked with local H/w partner in procurement of applicable H/w components according to the design document and managed their resources in setting up the central data center and disaster recovery sites.
- Managed the Integration of IPPS system with Financial Management Information System(IFMIS) of Ministry of Finance & Pension Management System of Uganda Peoples Defense Force (UPDF)
Environment: Web based Architecture - Java Enterprise Edition on Oracle DB using waterfall and PMBoK methodologies
- Responsible for project level management in the planning, design, development, implementation, operation support, delivery and client management
- Managed and successfully rolled out the implementation of supply chain management modules across the 16 PSCM network countries
- Headed the functional & technical team to support the business process study, analysis, development & implementation of Oracle ERP & CRM solutions
Environment: Web based ERP solution using Oracle Forms & Reports on Oracle DB using Waterfall methodologyProgram Manager/ Project Manager
Confidential, Evansville, Indiana
- Responsible for implementation project from project planning till handover to live support
- Successfully implemented and integrated the software with handhelds in the central location and rolled out to eight warehouses across the 4 surrounding states of Indiana.
- Managed the roll out of route accounting of 100 plus sales trucks (routes) using handheld & its integration with ERP solution. With this integration Confidential achieved about 75 - 80 % of performance increase in their warehouse operations and hence the inventory control.
- Provided the functional support in defining the scope for EDI integrations of the Business intelligence Tool, Smart Forecast Tool and Customer EDI’s with ERP interface. This includes Wal-mart, Red bull, Dr. Pepper & Seven Up etc.
- Handled a 15 member cross functional team across on-site/offshore during the implementation
Environment: Client-Server Architecture using Oracle Forms & Reports on Oracle DBProgram Manager/ Project Manager
Confidential, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Managed the project initiation, planning, business process study, gap analysis and customization initiation of ERP implementation project
- Provided functional support in consulting the business process study of procurement, inventory control, warehouse management, sales and manufacturing in a multi company, multi-location environment
- Provided functional support in defining the scope for the integration of Point of Sales (POS) solution with ERP interface
Environment: Client-Server Architecture using Oracle Forms & Reports on Oracle DB
Program Manager/ Project Manager
- Program level responsibility in managing the delivery of ERP Implementation projects across India geography
- Successfully managed the delivery of 10 projects in diversified business verticals like Manufacturing, Distribution, Pharma, Auto & Chemicals
- Accountable for Project, People, Client & Channel Partner Management
- Supported Product Management Group in finalizing the product roadmap by ensuring that the best industry practices of Pharma, Distribution, Manufacturing and Food verticals are incorporated into the future releases
- Supported the pre-sales team by conducting scope analysis to understand client’s key business issues and provided appropriate solutions.
- Handled a team of 35+ cross functional teams members across India geography
- Actively involved in setting up competency centers & capacity building across regions
- Profitability monitoring through timely invoicing & collections
- Headed the functional team to support in business process analysis and process re-engineering during the implementation cycle
Environment: Client-Server Architecture using Oracle Forms & Reports on Oracle DB