PM Methodologies: AGILE, TPM, AIM, Waterfall,, HP PPM, Iterative Waterfall, Agile, Prince, PMBOK
PM Tools: CA Clarity, Planview, STAMP, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office, CA Clarity, Open Workbench, Mercury Clearqust, Sharepoint, Kintana, Visual SourceSafe Oracle eBs R12, 4 Years - R11.5.10, 7Years, - R10.7 5 Years - R9.6 1 Year
eBs Functional Modules: Financials, AP, AR, GL, FA, PO, CM, - HRMS, OAB, HR, OAB, OTL, OTM, Order Management, INV, Manufacturing, GEMMS, WIP PeopleSoft HR, EPM, STAMP, Project Management
Database: ORACLE 6, 7, 8i, 10g 11g,i MS SQL Server 2000/2005, Sybase, Access;
Oracle Tools: OA Framework, BI Publisher, BPEL, SOA, AIA, Forms, TOAD; RapidSQL, SQl*Plus, Sql/Navigator, SOA, WEBDB, PVCS, StarTeam, CC Harvest, Visual Studio, Visual SourceSafe, .NET, RATIONALTUXEDO Reports, Designer, Sql*Loader, Portal, Webutil, Enterprise Manager, PL/SQL
BI/ETL: OBIEE, Oracle Data Integrator COGNOS, SSIS, SSAS, Informatica, DataStage, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Business Objects
Web Server: ORACLE APPLICATION WEB SERVER (OAS) 4, 9ias
Web Applications: Oracle iexpense, iProcurement, Oracle Training Administration, iRecruitment
Development Tools: TOAD; RapidSQL, SQl*Plus, Sql/Navigator, WEBDB, PVCS, StarTeam, CC Harvest, Application Implementation Method AIMCustom Development Methodology(CDM) using Designer2000, Visual StudioVisual SourceSafe, .NET, RATIONAL, TUXEDO
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Managed BIAS Contractor and their Deliverables
- Maintained Project Plan and ensured the TPM project methodology was adhered too.
- Conducted weekly meetings with the LOB Early Adopters, Sponsors, and Bank Executives.
- Conducted meetings to ensure the contractor was able to collect all the information they required from the early adopter lines of business.
- Tracked and facilitated SDLC deliverables were delivered on time.
- Utilized PMUWS and STAMP to manage projects.
Senior Project manager
- Performed Resource Manager and capacity planning for all Fraud project resources on internal and Client Fraud Projects for Bank Credit Card and ATM Transaction projects in a .Net environment.
- Managed and Audited all Dialer and Credit Fraud Transaction projects.
- Maintained Project planning in Clarity and performed audits on all Fraud projects.
- Managed 10 Programmers utilizing .net technologies C# VB6 and C++.
- Responsible for Credit Card Fraud Applications First Track, First Disputes, Lost Stolen, Dialer, RAPID, and Card Activation Applications.
- Responsible for Managing projects in each quarterly and monthly software development release to insure timeframes and resource cost estimates were met.
Chief Financial Officer
- Started corporation to provide day care services for state sponsored Children.
- Provided tax and payroll services and advised on all aspects of business operations
Confidential, Grand rapids, MI
- Oracle Applications R12.4 Operation Support, Responsible for the Monthly and Quarterly Releases of Fixes and Enhancements. Utilized Iterative Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Responsible to ensure SDLC documentation is complete and approved
- Mentored new and junior Project managers on the Confidential SDLC development methodologies, status reporting and provided guidance for any questions they might have when issues and situations occur. Made sure they understood how Clarity was utilized as the Project tracking and financial tracking tool and were versed in its operation.
- Project Manager for an Oracle GRC(ACCG, CCG, TCG) implementation project. Manage deliverables from an implementation contractor and responsible for the hardware specification, Order and rack and stack.
- Project Manager for Oracle iExpense implementation for Business Units in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Responsible for all phases of the implementation.
- R12.1.3 Upgrade Project manager.
- Managed several projects at a time, Infrastructure, Oracle ebs related major enhancements, Funding, Forecasting, managing variance and change management.
- Developed and maintained Project Plans with Microsoft Project and Clarity,
- Created and maintained Scorecards utilizing Excel macro and MS Project input datasheets
- Prepared Status Briefings for the Steering Committee.
- Project Manager for Oracle tools OBIEE, OEM, ODI upgrades from 10g to 11g
- Utilized CA Clarity, Open Workbench and PPM to provide Project funding and administration. Planned Budget, Requested Funding, Forecasted Expenses and enter actual transactions to budget
- Managed Oracle application Exalogic & Exadata machine Oracle Patch Set Updates(PSU) patch installation including migration through Dev, QA, Production and DR.
Confidential, CHARLOTTE, NC
Senior Project Manager
- Oracle GL R11.5.10, Oracle General Ledger Projects, Responsible for multiple projects within the Chart of Accounts Rationalization Project.(Reveleus, Basel II and Basel III, Hyperion Essbase, Peoplesoft EPM, HR, STAMP Logging and Monitoring. Utilized Iterative Waterfall, AIM and Agile Methodologies
- Managed up to 8 projects at a time, Infrastructure, Oracle ebs related major enhancements, Funding, Forecasting, managing variance and change management.
- Mentored and provided guidance to new and junior Project managers on Wells Fargo SDLC standards and deliverables and the use of Planview and STAMP for Managing projects
- Developed and maintained Project Plans with Microsoft Project,
- Created and maintained Scorecards utilizing Excel macro and MS Project input datasheets
- Prepared Status Briefings for the Steering Committee.
- Test Manager for 9 Applications in the Account Rationalization Project
- Test Coordinator for 210 Applications interfacing the COA
- Utilized STAMP and Planview to provide Project funding and administration. Planned Budget, Requested Funding, Forecasted Expenses and enter actual transactions to budget
- Utilized Mercury ClearQuest for Defect tracking.
Senior Oracle ERP Developer
- King County, Washington, H Confidential Consultant, July 2010 to 12 November 2010
- Developed Oracle R12.0, R12.1.2 Financials AP, AR, GL, FA, PO
- Developed Customer Attachment Conversion Updated the MD50 Functional Specification and wrote the MD70 Technical Specification and developed the conversion using Pl/Sql.
Technical Project Manager/Test Manager
- Technical Project Manager/Test Manager utilized AIM methodology
- Oracle R12.0, R12.1.2 Financials AP, AR, GL, FA, HR, OTL, PO, EAM, iProcurement
- Developed and managed the project plan for all technical and testing activities.
- Developed and implemented the Integration test plan, schedule, and problem reporting methodology.
- Developed the User Acceptance Test Plan.
- Worked with the ebs Functional leads to determine the Scenarios for Cross module Integration testing.
- Developed and implemented configuration management procedures.
- Developed several management documents including the Application Design Standards, Test Strategy, Integration test plan, Instance Management Plan, Application Interface Strategy, and the Application Conversion Strategy documents
- Managed the Infrastructure, and database administration activities related to the R12 implementation..
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Oracle R 12.0/12.1.1/12.1.2 Financials AP, AR EAM, INV, GL, HRMS HR, Pay, OAB, iprocurement, Work Flow, ALERTS, OBIEE, BI Publisher
- Developed and managed the technical project plans for development of RICE objects and all technical phases of the project.
- Interviewed, hired and managed 9 technical resources in support of the technical design, and build from a Systems Programmer, DBA and Oracle Developer perspective. Mentored county resources in the design and development of Oracle Application RICE objects utilizing the Oracle Jdeveloper tool suite.
- Mentored County Functional and Technical resources for the data cleansing activities and monitored progress for all data conversions.
- Developed several management documents including the DED-17 Application Design Standards. DED19-Instance management Plan, DED22Application Interface Strategy, and DED23 Application Conversion Strategy DED24 Application Extension Strategy, DED25 Application Reporting Strategy.
- Managed the budget for all the technical parts of the project (5 million)
Senior Oracle ERP Consultant
- Oracle Financials, HRMS, CRM etc Oracle 11.5.10
- Analyzed Oracle ERP roles and Deloitte audit reports to redesign Oracle ERP responsibilities to be SOX compliant.
- Built new Oracle Application responsibilities to be SOX compliant and in accordance with Deloitte audit procedures.
- Wrote Unix Shell script to automate the FNDLOAD API that was then registered in the concurrent manager to move objects from one instance to another.
- Wrote SQL reports to manage concurrent requests in the HRMS area.
- Provide HRIS support for reporting and business operations
- Merger of Confidential and Confidential USA Communications HRMS systems (HR, PAYROLL, OAB) Oracle 11.5.10 utilized Iterative Waterfall and AIM methodology
- Responsible for managing Project to convert data from McloudUSA Communications to the Confidential Oracle eBS HRMS system.
- The data was from 1400+ McLeodUSA employees in a Lawson HRMS System with ADP payroll into Oracle HRMS system at Confidential, to include Oracle OAB open enrollment and Oracle Payroll.
- Provided technical lead skills and project management for all phases of the conversion including testing, data cleansing, and developing and running 3 Parallel payroll runs.
- Worked with and managed 2 technical developers utilizing Lawson extracts, ADP quitter tapes, Excelicor Conversion tool, Interfaces, and Oracle APIs.
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
Business Analyst/Application Developer
- Provide day to day application support of Oracle HR and Payroll Modules, Oracle Financials and Purchasing Rel 11.5.10. Provide HRIS support for reporting and business operations.
- Wrote reports utilizing Discover and HRBiz in support of HRMS operations.
- Installed printers and registered programs, managed responsibilities tracked Oracle TARS and maintained technical specifications.
- Designed new workflows and supported existing workflows, Designed new Fast Formulas as required.
Test Manager/Project Manager
- Oracle Applications Rel. 11.5.10 Database Rel. 10G utilizes Prince PM methodology
- Consultant Oracle 18.104.22.168 HRMS Implementation/Financials Upgrade from Rel 11.5.5 to 11.5.10
- Responsible for mentoring Confidential Project Managers on the Oracle AIM methodology to ensure theyfolled the methodology and completed the required deliverables
- HRMS Senior Consultant United Nations Confidential Rome Italy. Dec 05 - Dec 06
- HRMS Test Manager Responsible for developing and implementing the Oracle Financials, HRMS, iRecruitment and Oracle Training Administration testing strategy, and was responsible for ensuring all test plans were complete, test were run, publishing test results and tracking problem reports.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a validation strategy to get sign off from the functional financial data owners on the accuracy of the data conversion into HRMS from Legacy.
- System Administration Manager responsible for developing and building all the roles and responsibilities for the Confidential HRMS implementation and the Financials upgrade.
- Developed and implemented the HRMS implementation and the Oracle Financials Upgrade Release strategy.
- Each test event was tied to a HRMS and Financials Software release.
- Configuration Manager Responsible for coordinating between the HRMS functional and technical teams, HRMS Users, and Oracle Financial Production users on the content of each application release.
- Managed 2 resources, one in the Testing space for tracking Problem reports and one System Administrator.
- Responsible for tracking deliverables to the project plan and making release dates.
ESR Technical Project Manager
- Oracle 11i, HRMS Implementation, 11.5.9.FP-H, DB 22.214.171.124, McKesson, utilizes Prince PM Methodology
- United Kingdom National Health Service HRMS implementation. The HRMS system is to pay 1.2 million NHS employees. Largest HRMS implementation in the world.
- Project Manager for all technical aspects of the project to include staffing, budget, Project planning and day-to-day management of the development teams. Utilized Microsoft Project and Application Implementation Methodology(AIM)
- Responsible for the design, build, and training of local reporting and the National Data Warehouse solutions.
- Responsible for reengineering the reporting strategy for the entire project.
- Responsible for functional specifications for 160 local reports built using Oracle Reports 6i and Discover 4.4 and 10G
- Developed the Local reporting strategy.
- Recruited and managed four teams. Local Reporting design and build, Data Warehouse design and build, Applications extensions design and build and the Applications Stress Test Team.
- Responsible for interfaces external and open interfaces between application modules..
- Responsible for Project Plans and Budget for all Technical development activities.
- Mentored Project PMs, and team leads on the implementation using the Prince2 Methodology and deliverables.
Project Manager/Technical Team Lead
- Oracle 11i, HRMS Implementation, 11.5.7, DB 126.96.36.199, Baltimore City Public utilized AIM PM methodology
- Responsible for designing and building applications security module to include responsibilities, menus, custom forms, nodes, task flows and forms.
- Developed and instructed System Administration class for client system administrators
- Developing Current and Proposed system Technical Architecture, All documentation created with AIM method.
- Developed Custom AIM documentation for the Functional and Technical specifications and build documents.
- Developing Confidential, Technical Coding and Documentation Standards.
- Managed and mentored, 12 developers for HRMS implementation.
- Responsible for analyzing, building over 14 HRMS interfaces.
- Responsible for building 60+ custom reports for HR, Payroll, OTL, OAB and iRecruitment
- Managed TAR process for all applications bugs and issues.
- Developed and implemented a Data Cleansing project to correct legacy data errors.
- Responsible for writing reports for the event driven benefits letters
- Developed Oracle instance that receives legacy data downloads for data cleansing and conversion.
- Wrote reports to identify progress in the data cleansing effort.
- Manage User Acceptance Test (UAT) before migration of patches and custom objects to production.
- Architect for Applications security, designed responsibilities, built menus and wrote and implemented user access procedures to correct deficiencies discovered in an external audit of the production Financial Applications.
- Oracle Forms 6i development, Customized AP Invoice Workbench form APXINWKB for rel 11i upgrade,
- Created new custom form to replace the Standard Oracle Applications Invoice, form populates RA INTERFACE LINES ALL table for Auto Invoice to run against.
- Ran Auto Invoice and validated all test data.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance and tuning of all Oracle Financial modules(Grants, GL, AP, PO, AR, FA, CM, HRMS and Payroll extensions and Reports.
- Responsible for evaluating and implementing Applications security for the existing Financial Applications and the HRMS implementation.
- Developed numerous reports to discover HR data errors affecting the payroll implementation.
- Developed Custom Financial and HR Responsibilities to match job functions to applications security for HR.
- Performed Payroll Application testing to clean up all HRMS and payroll data errors in Parallel test instance.
- Ran all functions and reports to verify accuracy.
- Created User documentation for all Payroll processes, implemented development standards
- Provide System Administration functions including creating custom responsibilities and implemented application security for all users.
- Implemented Development Standards for all customizations, developed and implemented code control utilizing Confidential .
Oracle Applications Administrator, Consultant
- Oracle 10.7 SC - Custom Implementation
- Project Manager for the AOL implementation steps for the 10.7 SC Project implementation. (AR, FA, GL, AP. GEMMS, HRMS Payroll
- Maintain Project Plan for AOL portion of the implementation.
- Managed TARS with Oracle Support.
- System Administrator Oracle Applications System Administrator, Oracle Applications 10.7 SC and GEMMS
- Designed and implemented custom applications, and schemas.
- Designed and implemented a Concurrent Manager methodology to manage overall system performance.
- Responsible for Tuning Concurrent Managers and Concurrent Programs to maintain system-operating efficiency.
- Applications supported: AR, PO, INV, AP, FA, Payroll, HR, Data Warehouse, GEMMS and a custom interface to the Agvance POS.
- Worked on Data Conversion process for Financial Applications, AP, GL PO, FA
- Setup reports and functions/forms in a heavily customized implementation.
- Published Technical Documentation and User Procedures for access to all instances.
- Developed, published and implemented development procedures and code standards using AIM and PVCS.
- Implemented Security rules and Organizational Access rules for over 1500 responsibilities.
- Developed queries for System Management using Discover 2000.
- Used Excel Macros to load AOL and user data from one instance to another. The development process went through about 60 instances.