I have over 10 years of Project Management experience. My objective is to apply my PMP Certified, Senior Project Management experience to develop and enhance project strategy and execution. Build and Lead project teams to deliver cutting edge service and deliverables across multiple public and private sector enterprise level projects.
Senior Project Manager
- Confidential is a strategic partner with various OEMs and Multinational VARs such Aruba, Cisco, ePlus, Presidio, Trace3, PCM, and CDW - G to provide pre-sales consulting, project management, and professional services.
- I redesigned all of the engineering, business development, operations and accounting processes through the development of customer tools and the implementation of the Confidential 5th Edition standards of practice.
- Led the growth of the company’s revenue through marketing initiatives to new customers, SOW creation and pricing negotiation.
- Grew the company’s revenue by 100% in the first year.
- Managed projects, hosted meetings and met project goals.
- Directly managed engineering resources and professional services associates, including performance reviews and professional development initiatives.
- Broadcom Limited is an American designer, developer and global supplier of products based on analog and digital semiconductor technologies.
- I was Program Manager for all of IBMs System X and System P Server Product Line Portfolio.
- I designed, quoted, procured, manufactured, tested and launched all of Confidential System X and System P Server Product Lines on behalf of Confidential in RTP North Carolina.
- The Confidential Portfolio made up over 100MM in annual revenue for the company.
- I attended Executive Level meetings where I presented to Executive sponsors to gain project approval during each phase of the project lifecycle. I competed for project resources and funding through my presentations, focusing on ROI and NPV.
- I managed firmware development and defect management meetings using complex Software Applications such as Confidential QC.
Jr program manager
- Confidential is a diversified developer and marketer of both enterprise and consumer-level software and services.
- I managed a portfolio of projects for Confidential Wireless with the objective to develop, test and launch the 4G Confidential Technology across all available mobile devices.
- I attended Executive Level meetings where I presented project status to internal and external project stakeholders.
- I hosted project meetings to define the software development lifecycle, document and address any open issues by assigning tasks and coordinating project team resources.
- Confidential offers an innovative approach with flexible and secure solutions for organizations seeking outsourced data processing, printing, mailing, and electronic presentment and or payment services.
- I managed a portfolio of projects for Confidential, Utilities and Municipalities across the United States with the objective to launch online bill pay and presentment websites integrating payment processing with major financial institutions.
- I hosted customer facing meetings where I defined project scope and requirements and communicated business objectives to project stakeholders.
- I hosted internal software development status meetings where I assigned and coordinated project team members to critical development tasks.
- I attended Executive Level meetings where I presented project status to Project Sponsors.