Having both a technical background and business training enables me to better respect, understand and appreciate project members and stakeholders. Using my ability to teach and share effectively produces better project teams with higher morale and better project managers with more confidence. My speaking skills produce better contract negations and agreements, better customer relationships and mutual trust, and better conflict negotiations and resolution. Gifted with intelligence and an inquisitive nature with a desire to excel is woven into the fabric of my character that embraces value of work and ethics.
- Microsoft Project - 2010
- Microsoft Project Server- 2010
- OneNote - 2010
- InfoPath -2010
- SharePoint - 2010
- Visio - 2010
- Office Professional - 2010
- (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outlook - 2010
- File Viewer
- Daemon Lite
- Visual Studio - 2010
- Adobe Pro X
- Team Foundation Server-TFS
- WPC TR3’s
- ASC X12
- CAQH CORE
- SNIP Types 1-7
- Code Sets
- Batch/Real-Time EDI
- Sterling Commerce Gentran
- 270, 271, 276, 277, 278, 834, 835, 837, 997, 999 webMethods, BizTalk
- HP Quality Center
- Lotus Notes
- Pidgin / Sametime
- Salesforce CRM
Senior Project Manager
- Develop and teach a weekly Confidential training program for PM’s and Jr. PM’s., and project mentoring
- Project Developer environment: SQL 2003/2008, .netnuke, C#, SOA, Data Warehouse.& Mining
- Ongoing interaction with Payer /Provider Network Management Information services and support.
- Develop Enterprise RBS and a Resource Project Feedback and develop Project type WBS Templates
- Design and develop a non-project resource utilization application using SharePoint
- Develop reporting metrics for resource allocation and reporting, contract costs & burn rate
- Train PM’s and project teams on using Order of Magnitude and activity estimation.
- Train PM’s on Issue Logs, Risk Registers, Earned Value, and Master Projects
- Develop Project collaboration repositories thru the use of OneNote and SharePoint
- Work with the Controller on existing customer Task Orders, bill rates, payments, budget, risk, variances
- Develop project reporting criteria, enterprise reporting criteria, status reporting and dashboards.
- Oversee/manage approximately 1M-2M in active Internal Projects, schedules, deliverables, status
- Oversee/manage approximately 6-10 active Customer Projects schedules, deliverables, status
- Oversee and track all PM & Jr. PM projects thru their lifecycle, including my own assigned projects.
- Assist Sales/Marketing with existing Client relationships & pursue new revenue generating opportunities
- Identify and integrate process improvement opportunities aligned with corporate directives.
- Integrate Project Server with SharePoint and Visual Studio for a seamless Enterprise environment
- Provide expedient team issue & risk communications, collaborate with business areas and customers
- Provide leadership and day-to-day decision making in a highly fluid highly interactive environment
- EDI Healthcare Transaction Projects for 4010 - 5010 for both Providers and Payers
Application Development Manager
- Develop RACI Matrix Roles and Responsibility Document ( Confidential ) for WEB IT
- Participate in WEDI SNIP Workgroups & Sub-workgroup sessions.
- Participate in CAQH CORE Pre-Certification Planning, Scope, and Phase Policy Rules utilization
- Develop new WEB EDI Project and Small Enhancement Functional Specification
- Research 4010-5010 documents gaps and alignment to conversion implementation guides
- Work with enterprise project team on 5010 and ICD-10 on planning and requirements for Confidential East (Mainframe) and Confidential West (iSeries).
- Collaborate with the Blueprinting Enterprise Team and Deloitte on ‘to be’ enterprise architecture
- Work with the Interactive Transactions: Eligibility Benefit Inquiry and Response, Claim Status Request and Notification and Request for Review, Response Transaction Sets and Claims Process.
- Assist Senior Counsel on the HITECH Compliance project for subscriber PHI Privacy and Security
- Work on Interactive EDI document for addition of a new clearinghouse.
- Design new EDI Functional Spec document to address ARRA-HITECH & new Internal requirements
- Work with documentation team to develop new enterprise wide production Sharepoint site model
- Extend use of EDIFECS products thru company training and extended Translator / tools utilization.
- Provide assistance with EDI Functional Specification Documents for Sterling GIS Translator Team.
- Advise enterprise regarding: HIPAA, HITECH, WEDI, CMS, EDI CAQH CORE notifications, rules
Project Manger & BA
- Develop and Manage Project and Documentation thru Business-BRD Requirements, Functional-FRD and Technical-TRD Specifications, Production Release with Quality Assurance along with development of scope and key user business requirements gathering during project planning.
- Project Areas of responsibility include: All forms of Customer Satisfaction Surveys (email, Web, Postcard), Customer Points Rewards posting and availability, Financial Reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring systems development SDLC standards and process are followed.
- Perform Technical hands-on project development as needed or assigned on the iSeries using RPG IV, CL, SQL and Sequel. Also any needed On-Shore code revisions to Off-Shore development.
- Develop Benefit Enrollment/Maintenance, HealthCare Claim and Claim Payment documents.
- Maintain ongoing communications, expectations and scope with involved project stakeholders
- Manage technical Off-Shore Development Personnel on Projects during Project Execution and Change Management Control phases.
- Review / Quality test all Off-Shore / On-Shore development code against Project Specifications. Ensure program triage is performed, tested, properly controlled and documented accurately.
- User Acceptance Testing, QA Steps as required, Project Closure and Interaction with key users