- Informational technology professional with MBA Confidential degree, overall 10+ years of work experience and years of Software development lifecycle, Business analyst, Project/Program management and IT security/compliance, SOX audit experiences.
- Was employed with Confidential with years of experience; started professional tenure as Business Analyst, promoted to Project Manager
- Forecasting on Level of efforts (LOE), Revenue/Budgeting on upcoming and present projects
- Communication and people skills; liaise with all project stakeholders including clients, IT management and various cross functional teams
- Stakeholder management, data analysis, performance/trend reviews, review/manage goals & deliverables which support business goals in collaboration with senior management & stakeholders
- Monitor/summarize project status reports & presentations for client/IT /upper level executive team; financial, management, business intelligence reports
- Training/provision of instruction courses, supervision of business management events
- Needs assessment, change management, define/monitor project risks, risk owners & mitigation migration aspects in alignment with project milestones.
- Define project scope, inter dependencies, project plan, budget analysis/forecasting
- Requirement gathering/analysis skills, take requirements from subject matter experts (SME)/Clients transitioning them to IT and QA requirements for small, medium to large & multiple IT projects.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of SDLC in telecom industry from requirements/development through implementation
- Good understanding of business processes/requirements/concepts to formulate/manage documentations - high level, functional, testing and deployment plans.
- Good understanding/experience with Agile methodologies, MS SQL, TERADATA, MS office, SDLC, L2/L3, Clear Quest, CMIS
- Good grasp/knowledge of telecom OSS-BSS domain towards e2e automated fulfillment solution.
- Define/implement deployment plans, SIT/UAT/integration testing methodologies, service level agreements, SOX compliances, retail security clearances.
- MS Office Applications
- Clear case
- MS Project
- Clear Quest
- Business Objects
- MS Visio
- Rational Requisite Pro
- MS Access
- MS SharePoint
- Lotus Notes
- MS SQL Server
- MS outlook
- Tera data
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Telecom Industry Educational Industry
- Project Management Program Management
- Experienced Business Analyst SDLC
- MS office MS project
- MS SQL TERADATA
- IT security compliances Project integration
- SOX Audits Billing/Testing Knowledge
- Resource Planning Project Scheduling
- Gap Impact and Risk Analysis Integration & User Acceptance testing
- Joint Application Development (JAD) UML, Use cases and ER Diagrams
- Communication/Leadership Client relationship management
Confidential, SILVER SPRING, MD
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc executive presentations financial and project performances/forecasts; tools used MS Office tools such as power point, excel
- Host daily/weekly/ad hoc calls between client and IT teams as needed for tracking on status updates using MS office tools including MS project plan
- Proactive interaction with client teams and managing expectations in projects, issues/clarifications/complex reconciliations and other requests
- Variance review/analysis, establish/manage process improvements/change management in partnership with stakeholders
- Ensure documentations/IT security requirements in compliance with SOX audits.
- Outline and publish documentations on critical communications, agreements, requests, and requirements impacting multiple teams using MS word, Visio.
- Plan/allocate level of work effort between team members in association with respective supervisors & balancing their workloads without impacting BAU tasks
- Established requirements, designed reports and coordinated integration and automation of critically published weekly/monthly reports in association with client teams used for their strategic meetings as needed
- Handling critical war room sessions during production & post production support in event of production related crisis through resolution completion.
- Coordinate various activities between IT managers & cross functional teams assembled nationally using Agile Methodologies on SDLC phases from requirements through launch.
- Worked closely with clients requirement team, coordinated gather, analysis and documented requirements into Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
Skills/Tools: Information system management, DW management, SDLC, Metric rptg: trending/analysis. MS Office, Outlook, MS SQL Server, Tera data, Confidential Active Insight (VZAI)
Confidential, SILVER SPRING, MD
- Manage the interface system setup of all 17 applications; each with its own group of source providers ranging from 7 systems to 42 systems to support system integration setup/test efforts. Deliver weekly /bi weekly reports on status, escalating on those with jeopardy.
- Lead offshore/onshore development/SIT, teams, direct code drops into Fort Wayne Data Center.
- Manage Hardware/software procurements, setup requirements/implementations, established/coordinated implementation plans to align with BAU projects on L2/L3 model.
- Review/manage IT security policies/documentations in compliance with SOX audit.
- Plan/allocate work between teams and balancing the workloads, ensuring correct charge is made to correct funding, review periodic finance reports
- Review/manage periodic performance/financial reports, variance analysis establish improvements in partnership with stakeholders.
- Host periodic/weekly status calls as needed, manage/resolve issue log
- Coordinate timely deliveries within deadlines without impacting the BAU projects.
- Compile/status update on various reporting documentations with PMO group
- Plan/coordinate QA procedures via User acceptance testing (UAT) with various group of clients.
Skills/Tools: Requirements gathering/analysis, Project management, MS office, MS Visio, MS shared drive, IBM Lotus notes same time meeting.
Confidential, SILVER SPRING, MD
- Publish documentations- business processes and technical process flow review associated dependencies, risks prepare mitigation actions.
- Ensure/manage IT security documents/reviews compliant with SOX audit policies.
- Periodic publish/review of forecast reports, budget/project performance, variance analysis using MS Office applications
- Use of JADs/RGSs to gather requirements with SME and clients to load/monitor over 300 feeds integrated from various systems to single data warehouse.
- Establish/manage Level of Effort (LOE) for projects, coordinate team charge to respective projects
- Coordinate monthly close with client; a crucial step prior to new months load.
- Host and publish meeting notes on daily/weekly/periodic status meetings with IT/business (domestic/international teams)/PMO groups on status updates/action items/troubleshooting.
- Use of Clear quest tool to track projects/bugs and plan/document/implement tasks/deployment activities and monitor use of rational requisite pro as code repository.
- Define scope of efforts involved by project and priority with SME and management thus monitoring appropriate resource allocations.
- Review/management of resource work hours, signing off on timesheets on manager behalf
Skills/Tools: Technical Documentations, Requirement Gathering/Analysis, Telecom billing, MS office/Visio, TERADATA, Clear Quest/Rational Requisite Pro, WebEx
Confidential, SILVER SPRING, MD
Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Define project scope, objectives, stakeholders, timelines/milestones, change management, risk assessment/mitigation plans, risk owners, raise/manage/resolve escalations, establish/implement SLAs & SOX compliances
- Extensive experience working with hardware/security teams; hardware procurement, IT security clearance & deployment in production from requirements to purchase quotes to go live stage.
- Develop & deliver progress/performance/metric reports, budget & resource procurement/forecasting using MS Office applications like Excel, PowerPoint, word
- Ensure resource charges against correct project funding, periodic variance analysis; establish/suggest process improvement with stakeholders involved.
- Communication skills; liaise/point of contact with project stakeholders, set & continually manage project expectations, inter dependencies
- Assisted client on training programs with program review, data logistics support, training materials, handouts, web based slides, documentations etc
- Lead on business/functional requirements, business processes interview/gathering, support research/analyze solutions, travel to client site as needed
- Suggest/manage recommendations for enhancements, bug fixes with onshore/offshore teams
Skills/Tools: Requirements gathering/Analysis, MS office, Visio, project plan, Share point, Lotus notes, MS SQL server, TERADATA, VZAI, IOBI shared drive/meetings.
- Liaise with all stakeholders; facilitate project meetings, status reporting, gather business requirements, documentation of details & design with MS office tools such as Office, Visio, monitor project activities, support prioritization & task management towards development through implementation milestones.
Skills/Tools: Requirements gathering/Analysis, Project management, MS office (Access, Word, Power point, Visio, project plan)
Network Analyst/Lab Consultant
- IT asset management, successfully analyzed, forecasted & budgeted IT requirements; configured internal/external hard drives & ensured compatibility with the BIOS system
- Developed & implemented finance/ non finance presentations
- Troubleshooting with IT application tools: Outlook, Access, Word, Excel etc
- Task prioritizing & implementing changes in user needs, update software application requirements
- Organized, deployed & configured ESRI products such as Arc GIS, License Manager Administration on updated/existing applications
- Installed/ configured upgraded hardware components/software applications for laptop/ desktop
- . Installed, configured, upgraded & maintained network resources & document maintenance requirements
- Backup web/network servers, administrate files, access & security rights
- . Maintained online resources such as project logs for staff, created user ids and passwords
- Facilitated purchase and installation/configuration of network resources- printers, external USB backup hard-drives backup web/network servers, administrate files, access & security rights
Skills/Tools: Requirements gathering/Analysis, Troubleshooting, budgeting, forecasting, Purchasing, Lab Management, MS office, outlook, Windows 2000, ESRI