- Creative, enthusiastic, high - energy individual with over 12 years of creating and deploying Sales, Marketing and New Business Development initiatives in North American markets.
- Expertise in operations, assessing market opportunities and competitive responses, solutions and strategy development.
- Successful background in Service / Product Marketing
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work with stakeholders and able to assess problems and implement practical solutions.
- Effective collaborator with the skills to build motivated, productive teams.
Proficient in: Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Word and Excel
Knowledge set: Direct Mail, Email Marketing/Constant Contact
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Director, Sales/Marketing Management
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Director, Sales Support & Marketing
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Member of Technical Staff
- Developed and directed marketing communications plans for US and EMEA markets around corporate business goals and target markets. Created and ensured ongoing communications with customers, prospects employees, and media, while overseeing the development of audience-appropriate brochures, application notes, newsletters, press releases, FAQ and other pertinent collateral material. Directed work of external agencies and consultants, as required.
- Planned themes and key messaging, and participated in domestic and international tradeshows and conferences. Developed key sponsorships, speaking engagements, and delivery of press releases and analyst interviews in conjunction with new product/customer announcements.
- Directed development of corporate website - including ongoing content management for products, services, benefits, new customers, 3rd part coverage and press releases.
- Authored internal and external white papers, key messaging for establishing corporate value proposition and analyst reports prior to final publication. Represented key product capabilities and differentiators to members of the Investor Relations, Public Relations and Analyst Relations community from pre-IPO onwards.
- Developed product brochures, application notes, key messages, competitor positioning & solutions collateral.
- Developed full product portfolio collateral, pricing, competitive analysis including features and evolution - with input from clients, engineering, sales teams and market research. Results used in positioning bid responses, direct sales positioning, multi-tiered market pricing models Confidential system level, unit level and usage sensitive levels, financing programs & CR initiatives.
- Qualified, researched, and developed leads into specific business opportunities. Developed account and bid capture and offer strategies for pursuing opportunities, including revenue and margin potential, projected award cycle (schedule/duration), critical success factors to securing/winning business, and risk considerations.
- Engaged with C-level executives in support of the national sales team while providing business case prove-in engagements for transmission network products and professional services. Resulted in closing contracts (product, upsell and cross-sell) worth over $20m while enabling clients to in corporate top line benefits and life cycle ownership cost advantages into their own nationwide deployment models.
- Structured client proposals/RFPs while working across lines of business including multiple product lines, pricing, manufacturing, finance and professional services.
- Developed winning RFP responses while articulating key messaging that highlights service quality and product differentiators. Created and updated detailed point-by-point RFP response template for ongoing use. Performed in-depth quality assurance of the final RFP responses and tracked bid response progress and milestones to meet client-specified timelines.
- Reduced overall operating costs by lowering inventory holding costs, labor costs and unbundled energy contracts.
- Delivered a 2x revenue increase and improved customer service/satisfaction levels while maintaining productivity
- Worked to develop a motivated team through employee incentives, process planning and behavioral management practices while enabling managers to become single points of contact for customer expectations
- Developed operations performance metrics while monitoring operations and performing monthly evaluations & follow-ups.
- Performed budget planning and verification, creation of client deliverables, developing schedules and tracking milestones, led client interactions including preparing and providing client briefings/status reports while assuring quality assurance.
- Developed and executed business development alliances, scope of work and pricing models for out-of-region professional services including prime contractor, 24x7 Support, installation and engineering, test and turn up.
- Developed SOW, budgets and schedules while ensuring quality of completed project deliverable for new technology deployments (POS,VoIP/Cloud PBX, EMR) while facilitating achievement of project milestones and performance goals.