Enterprise Windows Client: 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/NT/98
Enterprise Windows Server: Azure/2012r 2/2008/2003/2000/ NT
Other OS: Mac OS, Linux/UNIX, Novell
Information Security (IA Frameworks): NIST, DIACAP, RETINA
Information Security: BeyondTrust PowerBroker, ADUC/GPO S, ADFS, DNS, IIS, Microstrategy
Microsoft SQL: 2014/2012/2008/2005/2003/6.5
Microsoft Exchange: o 365/ 2013/ 2010/20 /5.5
Microsoft Project & Visio 2013/ 2010/2007/2003
Microsoft Sharepoint 2010/2007/2003
Misc: VMware vSphere 5.5, AS2, EDI, Microstrategy, Citrix, Remedy, McAfee EE, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Lotus Notes/Domino 6/7/8, AS/400
HDD/USB Encryption Technologies: Guardian Edge / Bitlocker
Project Manager/Sr. Consultant, Project Manager & Sr. Infrastructure/Cloud Engineer
- Project Management @ FirstNet, including Sr. Consulting of Full Cloud Enterprise Architecture (Office 365/Azure Cloud Migration).
- DoC (ITA) - Provide SME analysis of highly specialized applications, high-level functional systems, design, integration, documentation and implementation guidance.
- Participate as needed in all phases of systems engineering with emphasis on planning, analysis, testing, integration, security, documentation, and presentation phases.
- Windows 8 / Windows 10, MSFT Azure & EMS Suite, Office 365 (TLS Encryption & EOP), MSFT Intune / ADFS w/DRS and Workplace Join, Azure RMS.
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Intune MDM/Workstations
- Azure AD
- Azure RMS
- Office 365
- Dynamics CRM
- DNS Migration
Cloud Operations Manager, Cloud Engineer
- Manage Distributed Cloud Team (USA & India) in a 24x7x365 Operations Environment, Design and Draft Enterprise Security Standards and Procedures.
- Maintain Enterprise hardware/network devices including: AS2, FTP, SFTP, Certificates, VMware
- Schedule/Implement Confidential Product Installations/Upgrades for all customers
- Schedule/Implement MicroStrategy Installations/Upgrades for all customers
- Maintain all Enterprise Applications, Upgrades, Installation, Configurations
Engineering Manager/Principal Engineer
- Managed Team of 14 Senior Engineers & Technical Writers in a 24x7x365 Service Operations Environment, Develop/Presented all Management and Application Support Reports, Design and Draft contractual deliverables, and Train/Recruit/Interview for positions within the Program.
- Designed/Implemented/Managed the Federal Government’s first Cloud-Based DIACAP-Approved ITSM Solution, consisting of the BMC Remedy 8.1 Suite focused on ITIL v3 key processes.
- Managed/Mitigated daily/contractual requirements & issues based on risk, stakeholder priority, and available resources.
- Developed Policies and Procedures for the 24x7x365 Operations Service Center.
- Transitioned and Trained all Service Center Engineers (Tier III), DHSS Personnel (Mgmt) and Contractors (PM’s & Tier III Engineers/Admins) to use the ITSM Solution.
- Assist with FSO duties for the Contract/Program from a training requirements aspect
- Implemented: MS Exchange
- Implemented: BMC Remedy ITSM Suite v8.1 into the Amazon DIACAP approved Cloud environment
- Implemented: Operations Service Center, consisting of 24x7 365 Tier III Engineering support for all Applications, Networks, Information Assurance, and Enterprise HW & SW.
- Standard Operation Procedure Gap Analysis and Implementation for the OSC
Project Manager, Senior Security Engineer Lead
- Documentation / Architecture / Engineering / Implementation of Beyond Trust's Power Broker enterprise application into the Forest Service Enterprise. This included requirements gathering, management, and planning, as well as strategic design/architecture, scheduling, system analysis, integration testing, and change management responsibilities.
- Developed full documentation in the form of an end-to-end 60 page Daily Operations Guide written as a technical reference and configuration manual.
- Developed Knowledge Management articles for use at the Help Desk Level 1 and 2 Levels based on the technical troubleshooting operations and procedures to be followed with the product.
- Designed and documented end-user Policies/Procedures/Presentations related to Power Broker, Active Directory, and FS Windows XP / 7 environments given to Management, Support and End Users.
- Managed Tier 3 support requests and Change Management submissions.
- Coordinated communications between Help Desk, User-Testers, and Engineering for testing exercises.
- Trained FS Help Desk / System Administrators for Powerbroker support including developing step-by-step Enterprise-level documentation/support processes.
Data Center: Operations & Project Manager
- O&M for the MSC IT Enterprise infrastructure (Applications, Networks, Data Center), IT training, Database administration, and DR / offsite storage.
- Managed: staff/tasking of 14 Systems/Network Engineers/DBA’s: MS Exchange, AD, Sharepoint, Web Development, C&A Vulnerability Scanning (Gold Disk/Retina), Database Administration(Oracle and Sybase), Disaster Recovery, Server HW/SW
- Lead the acquisition efforts for funding/justifications of new applications and hardware to the Data Center. Developed the success criteria, controlled the project progress, and ensured projects deliverables were met with respect to time/budget.
- Migrated: Sharepoint to 2010 - (Complete Intranet upgrade)
- Designed/Implemented: Mac Network Integration - (Full integration w/MSC Network)
- Designed/Implemented: Event Log Management - (Server Management/Monitoring)
- Designed/Implemented: Data at Rest - (Hard Drive Encryption)
- Migrated: UCPS Payroll Systems (Integrated Citrix Project)
- Implemented: Mac Technology Refresh (Hardware/Software)
- Migrated: Exchange 5.5 to 2003
Platform Engineer / Technical Project Manager
- Engineering of the Confidential COE utilizing Beyond Trust Power Broker, AD GPO’s, Confidential Application Compatibility Testing, and VMware Administration.
- Technical Project Manager and SME for Beyond Trust Power Broker: Managed Migrations, Document Repositories, Change Management, Tier 3 and Tier 4 Support for the Confidential Enterprise
- Resopnsible for all QA Efforts for three migrations of Power Broker including all new software application and hardware Active Directory rules/policies integration.
- Responsible for complete re-design, administration and end-user Policies/Procedures related to Power Broker, Active Directory, and Confidential Windows XP/7 desktop.
- Responsible for all Training of all level 1, 2, 3 and 4 Confidential technical staff and Executive Management on Beyond Trust Powerbroker.
- Developed all Enterprise-level documentation/O&M policies for Power Broker at Confidential .
- Maintained/Developed relationships with Microsoft, Beyond Trust, etc, as a Technical Project Manager.
- Migrated: Windows 7 PM and Lead Engineer
- Migrated: IE 6 to IE8 PM and Lead Engineer
- Designed/Implemented: Enterprise-level IV&V Test lab
- Migrated: MS Office 2007 (Migration)
- Designed/Implemented: BeyondTrust PowerBroker
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Managed 4 IT Engineers/Administrators, IT Budget Mgmt, Executive Reports, Windows 2003 Server AD and Exchange 2003/2007 O&M, Level 3 Network and End-user Support, Accounting Software Admin (Comet and Constellation), Symantec/Norton A/V Administration.
- Coordinated and maintained all of the daily activities and projects for the IT Dept. spanning Corporate and 4 satellite offices across the U.S.
- Migrated: Exchange 2003/2007
- Migrated: Windows Server 2003/2008
- Migrated: SQL 2000/2005
- Migrated: Windows XP/Vista
- Implemented: Data Center Environmental Monitoring
Confidential - Baton Rouge, LA
Louisiana Regional IT Manager
- Planning/Design/O&M IT activities for 4 Louisiana offices, Administration/Implementation of all Enterprise Infrastructure: Servers/Network/Telecom
- Migrated: Windows 2003 Server/AD
- Designed/Implemented Asset Management, 24x7 Availability, and DR during Hurricane Katrina
- Designed/Implemented: Corporate security standards and policies
- Architected/Implemented: T1 WAN lines company-wide
Help Desk Manager & Network Engineer
- Managed 6 Help Desk Engineers, Team Lead for Network/Server team
- Maintained Web & A/V Security Streaming Servers
- Configured/Troubleshot Cisco VoIP Phones and server/routing infrastructure
- Asset Management, Adware/Spyware/Anti-virus, Disaster Recovery and 24x7 availability
- SW, HW, and Enterprise Network support of the both standard and secure/restricted Enterprise resources
- Enterprise Migration from Windows 98/NT/2000 to Windows XP and Office 2000 to Office XP
- Enterprise Migration from Mac OS 9 to Mac OS X
- Enterprise Implementation of IBM Tivoli & Retrospect DR Client
- Performed Backup MS Exchange Duties and Exchange 2000 Enterprise Migration project
- QA /Application Testing Windows 2000 migration compatibility