- Technical expert with strengths across technical delivery as well as project management. Hands - on experience with Windows server configurations, VoIP methodologies, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and routing protocols. Strong in the areas of analytical projections, organizational structuring and operational procedures.
- Interfaced with clients to determine requirements in the development and implementation of network communication systems (LAN-WAN-VLAN-VM), operational support values, and management requirements.
- I am also proficient in ALM’s major components. (Quality Center, Performance Center, and Unified Functional Testing UFT)
- Experienced in project scope and approach documents, strategic planning, security requirements/controls, facilitating cost estimates, creating communication plans, process reengineering, data warehouse support, managing resource development, and managing project communications within a matrix environment, following an Agile management process. Strong manager in technology infrastructure(s), data modeling, data warehousing, SLA/contract negotiation, risk management, information management and network management systems, with a solid background in problem resolution through expeditious analysis, technical acumen and diligent follow-up.
- Planned and coordinated the implementation of cutting edge Information Technology systems and Infrastructure design.
Cisco Switches / Routers, Cisco Works RME, PIX 505/525 Firewall, UNIX, Novell NetWare 2.X, 3.X & 4.X, Sun Solaris 2.5 & 2.6, MS Windows 3.51, 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000, 2003, 2010, XP, 7, VMware View 5, Exchange (5.5-2003), MS Access, Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Project, MS Project Server, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Remedy 9 ITSM, Planview 10.2, Lotus Notes 7, Clarity v13.x, Publisher, Visio Professional, VPN Remote Access, Active Directory, 802.11b, WI-FI, Bluetooth, X.25, TCP/IP, RIP, IGRP, OSPF, CPM, QoS, VoIP, VPN, Ethernet, IPv4, IPv6, FTP, IPX, SPX, WINS, SQL, SQL Server, Load Runner, MPLS, ACL, SMS, NTFS, Oracle 9i/11g, DB2, Sybase, Linux, Unix, DHCP, ISDN, DNS, Frame Relay, SDLC, UCaaS, SaaS, Cisco TelePresence, Callmanager 4.1, IPCC Express 4.0, Unified Conferencing MCU/BRI/PRI Gateway, Unified Meeting Place 5.3, HP Service Center 6.1, HP Service Manager 7.11/9.2
Program Manager, Reston, VA
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of five (5) ‘Task Order’ projects, assignments and overall scope, for operational support of the Confidential -OEI division.
- Manage technical resources (32) and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by Confidential team, before passing to client. Effectively applies Confidential methodologies and enforce project standards.
- Prepares engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures. Minimize exposure and risk on all ‘Task Order’ projects.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Defines, plans and implements the goals and milestones associated with all application development and system operational projects.
- Oversee the analysis, design, execution and support of all assigned projects, including resource planning, team selection, performance appraisals, and budgets.
- Enforced the usage of a standardized project management methodologies, to guide all projects in a consistent, organized and reliable manner.
- Provide direction and strategic oversight for large, complex projects in multiple areas with fairly broad enterprise impact.
- Lead discovery projects, project initiation meetings, cooperative project planning and deployment.
- Estimate project costs, develop management schedules and identifies project resources.
- Managed data center migration, working with the technical operations and engineering teams to migrate Confidential applications to data center(s) across the USA.
Sr. Project Manager, Oakton, VA
- Managing Consultant on the Confidential ‘UCaaS’ transformation initiative, and as a representative of the Confidential & Confidential consulting support team.
- Define appropriate artifacts for project in accordance with project governance and SDLC standards
- Define and track delivery milestones for over 18,000 FM user components, while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan of over 18 cities across the USA.
- Initiated CPM strategies’, to track individual and project performance relative to goals and strategies.
- Represent the internal and external delivery teams’ in various project governance and inter-department forums; briefing key stakeholders on program status, risks and issues, transformation progress (servers, storage, user activity/acceptance) and network compliance.
- Propose recommendations and adjustments to project schedule, scope and approach throughout the life of the program.
- Coordinate and drive resolution of key decisions, including risk mitigation and issue resolution.
- Coordinate and oversee the change management process, to include software compliance and approvals of FM business units.
- Ensure consistency of processes across all work-streams within the program.
- Facilitate design sessions and other meetings required to keep the project on pace and within budget.
- Track / Follow through on issues - Manage work effort and project progress, utilizing ‘Kanban’ on assigned projects to completion.
- Manage Confidential & Confidential UCaaS technical/engineering resources and stakeholder expectations, during project phases. (MPP, WBS, UAT)
Infrastructure Architect / Program Manager, Charlotte, NC
- Implement Quality Gates and Quality Checkpoints as part of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), ITILv3 best practices for IT Service Management and Security Architecture and SaaS models (Citrix/Cisco), in addition to recommending ERP solutions designed to provide business support functionality with peak efficiency.
- Performed ALM administration (troubleshooting server operations, and maintenance configuration)
- Performed scope and customization (template management, predictive analytics and workflow coding)
- Responsibilities included overall project planning, governance and architecture of SIP trunking methodologies, for Confidential trading floor divisions throughout the US and Western Europe, and supported trade floor business units and service desk/operational divisions.
- Provide the SCTS group with the implementation, execution, management, and administration of Remedy ITSM, CPM, Quality Assurance and Control best practices.
- Provided the technical direction to facilitate Well Fargo’s HA (High Availability) / FT (Fault Tolerant) Infrastructure(s), in support of the Dodd/Frank mandates’.
- Reviewed current policies, standards, plans, processes, procedures, and templates; making modifications where warranted and managing the sustainment of processes, procedures, templates, etc.
- Implemented Clarity PPM features and control methodologies, in Confidential SDLC projects and operational environments.
- Responsible for driving complex, high priority projects and component phases of larger initiatives - Data Warehouse support (ETL Tools - ie; Data Integrator, Sybase, SQL Server Integration, DB2, and Integration Studio) and support API interaction.
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional performance teams and responsible for high profile projects from initiation to delivery.
- Manage project budget, which includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and project resources, effectively.
- Provide clear and concise communication both written and verbal to stakeholders, business units and assigned technical resources.
Sr. Project Manager, New York, NY
- Responsibilities where to execute technical discovery, design, deployment and coordinate activities between multiple technology groups to implement critical projects mandated by NYC Mayor’s Office and Confidential initiatives.
- Knowledge and experience with PC Administration (troubleshooting performance test, hardware resources management etc.
- Managed the documentation of technical requirements and architecture designs, provide deployment and problem resolution, and participate in all technical aspects of design, build, testing, deployment and operational transition to several NYC agencies.
- Effectively communicated project governance, security management practices and SDLC processes to assigned NYC agencies development/infrastructure teams, accurately plan, document, stage, and recommended architecture optimizations.
- Provided technical guidance concerning Cisco Nexus 1000v (virtual switch’s), to solve network management and visibility issues within the Confidential virtual/cloud environments.
- Interface and assist assigned agencies, with network re-engineering processes.
- Interface with other Confidential teams to ensure governance of network changes, ingratiated Clarity as an incident/resource management tool.
- Implement new processes/functions on routers and switches as required, including but not limited to QoS, multicasting, NTP, VLAN configurations, content networking, and global load balancing.
- Reviewed and evaluated current and future IP design issues (IPv4, IPv6 and MPLS) to maintain network integrity, scalability and efficiencies. Instrumental in ensuring client needs are met and exceeded, using industry-recognized “best practices”.
- Met with vendors and directly involved in evaluating and recommending vendor selections.
- Provided the direction with Cisco Unified Communication products Call Manager 8.6, Unity and Unity connection, as well as managed Unified Communication production on Cisco UCS server platform in VMware environment(s).
- Coordinated multiple teams on cabling, routing & switching, load-balancing, virtualization and SAN for data center design configuration/troubleshooting, and Riverbed WAN optimization product design, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Reviewed all configuration templates and complex ‘Method of Procedure’ documents (MoP) prior to implementation, to minimize risk of potential impacts to the network environment and related services (MS Project Server).
- Research the availability of new tools and technologies and their integration, to support the Confidential environment utilizing ITILv3 principles, in an effort to streamline operations and ensure timely deployment of network changes, with the goal of reducing man hours and minimizing human error.
- Provided networking expertise to internal technical groups, including input and recommendations for the integration of current and future technologies (Remedy 9 ITSM).
- Documented network elements and devices that are part of the enterprise infrastructure and develop operational run books, managed project plan/schedule via MS Project Server, and provided detailed network diagrams on SharePoint.
- Participated in program activities within an established project methodology, including status reporting and strategic planning.
- Provided technical expertise and perform tasks for all related infrastructure projects, including data-center migration, call-center migration (311-611-911), Helpdesk governance, business continuity and disaster recovery, in addition to implementing CRM solutions in a multi-tenant environment.
SR. TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER, McLean, VA
- Managed SDLC projects through effective communication, change management, budget control, and overall business understanding of project needs utilizing Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Support the management and planning of efforts associated with infrastructure projects to include: development and management of work plans, define and complete project deliverables, manage the expectations of business units, stakeholders and critical partners, organize and address project requirements, managed relationships, integration and data migration efforts, managed change processes in a matrix environment, managed several TS resource teams in delivery of commitments, and communicated tasks and activities to the TS-PMO integration team, utilizing MS Project Server.
- Actively support PMO team efforts, to include: project plans, scope management, budget/resource management, incident management, time management (activities, scheduling and task planning), CRM tools, Clarity v13.2 functionalities, QoS principles, Remedy ITSM, ITILv3 methodologies, risk mitigation, procurement, testing, user training, program / project delivery, transition, maintenance and support management.
- Reported project progress (MS Project Server), issues, risks, through weekly status reporting to the business aligned PMO and stakeholders.
- Lend support to various business and technology teams during project implementation, to ensure solid, scalable, and robust solutions.
- Experience in the use of modeling techniques - scenario modeling, predictive modeling, prototyping, benchmarking, and performance modeling to describe problematic space.
- Extensive experience in architecting large scale systems implementation and understanding the key technical aspects of software development and deployment process.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written form (status reports, change requests), as well as being clear and concise in all communications.
- Accurately assess the risks/issues associated with each project and systematically manage and report on project risks/issues.
- Conduct reviews of deliverables and attest on validity of SOX documentation.
- Ensure solutions meet all infrastructure requirements such as security, performance, support and scalability.
- MPLS used via multiple platforms, within the FM environment.
- Ensure that sound practices are taking place. Manage the replacement of old processes with current SDLC / AMCP / VMware methodologies where feasible, and articulated cost saving efficiencies.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities within the Technical Services matrix environment, to implement complex solutions to Confidential business environments.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER, Rockville, MD
- Project Manager of an enterprise multi-tiered network/ change management system, for the Confidential . - Confidential Division.
- Manage and implement solution(s) to track IT Asset(s) throughout its life cycle from Procurement to Retirement.
- Manage the complete software development lifecycle-requirements/analysis, development, implementation, data migration, testing and documentation, as part of the COTS Applications Management team.
- Manage the design and implementation of applications and modules including Inventory, Configuration Management, Change Management, Service Catalog, Business Process Documentation and Incident Management Modules.
- Manage the maintenance, customizations, enhancements and testing of the operational environments (MS Project Server).
- Chair Change Control Board (CCB) meetings, driving the operation and maintenance of critical components’.
- Manage the operational environment consisting of HP Service Center Inventory and Configuration Module (ICM), Change Management, Service Catalog, Business Process Mapping, Work Breakdown Structure and Incident Management Modules.
- Managed Oracle 10g database administration, in preparation for data migration to new data center.
- Managed Oracle database server provisioning, for IT Call Center migration support.
- Manage the documentation of operational procedures and maintenance activities associated with HP Service Center/Manager customizations and updated MS Project Server dashboard(s).
- Manage design documentation to reflect changes needed to the operational environment in order to meet requirements.
- Defining architectural frameworks large System Integrators as well as COTS solutions, particularly in the CRM, PLM, ERP, Financials and Supply Chain.
- Continually review existing software environment and provide recommendations for minor or major application software upgrades that may be needed to satisfy agency and/or customer requirements.
- Manage necessary software patches or fixes and reviewed data migration plans (to include backout strategy), prior to software application changes and reimplementation to a higher software version.
- Manage and review User Acceptance Test (UAT) procedures for changes to operating environments.
- MPLS utilized as a management configuration tool, for the provisioning of our associated agency subscribers and critical partners.
- Meet with administrators responsible for the operation and maintenance of discovery and monitoring tools to determine what data can be used in operating environments.
- Prepare a Cost Benefit Analysis to aid in the determination to procure standard connector tools based on ease of use, cost, maintenance and upgrade impact, etc.
- Analyze existing data sets to determine best approach for migrating data from current location to a new operational environment.
- Organize and attend meetings regarding connectivity to alternative data sources, discovery and incident monitoring tools.
PROJECT DIRECTOR / NETWORK ARCHITECT, New York, NY
- Program Manager of an Enterprise level Integrated Network Management system project, utilizing Windows NT 4.0, 2000, 2003 & XP platforms.
- Provided the management direction on a new development project concept, infrastructure design, video teleconferencing and utilizing wireless and cutting edge technologies.
- Applied Information Technology Infrastructure Library standards for managing ITIL defined processes, integrated with PMI PMBOK, Six Sigma and SDLC management processes, methodologies and standard procedures.
- Provided the initial conceptual framework and design, business process mapping and data-modeling template, to support the object oriented programming for the Sugar business model. This design supported the governance between management expectation, management accounting, system controls, back-office operation, client activity, client trend/analysis, inventory management, security controls, risk management, process orientation, network segmentation, network management, facility operations and disaster recovery.
- Managed the data warehouse repository and network encryption solution with policy monitoring, for data collection, business process re-engineering and analysis. This allowed information queries on the development of process applications, to support the Sugar’s business profit center.
- Introduced Cisco Unified Communications as a portal to support an interactive medium with POS functionality, streaming video capabilities, electronic menuing and PTP communications.
- Managed Cisco resource activity, to assure user/client ease of operation and ease of use.
- Managed Cisco testing methodologies for functionality between components.
- Set the direction for the technical staff and managed client & vendor RFP relationships.
- Managed architecture diagrams, architecture plans, strategy documents, capacity and performance models with line managers and technical staff.
- Tracked performance of departmental tasks, matched to defined activities.
- Encouraged productivity of the environment, through value enhancement techniques and hands-on direction.
- Set the technology pace, by keeping abreast of hardware/software applications that would improve productivity, with our vendor affiliates.
- Managed Software/Application testing utilizing mock data to improve performance, response time and productivity of our user community (C++, Visual Basic, .NET, Java, and Oracle).
- Managed new and updated Hardware/Peripheral testing, to meet quality controls and management standards.
- Managed the overall performance of the Network by using testing scripts and directed the correction of test defects where applicable.
- Utilized Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) as a value added service, to provide process integrity over our infrastructure.
- Managed component and peripheral testing, issued findings and analysis to various vendor affiliates.
- Managed the testing of component controls & environment controls, using stress conditioning.
- Managed risk assessments - Managed operational techniques - Managed the overall Project development.
- Introduced application lifecycle management (ALM) tools to enhance the integrated development and QA process, which lowered costs and improved quality.
- Managed the integration of automated functional and regression testing, which ran tests on multiple components day and night. This process tracked and fixed defects, as they are found.
- Managed the methodical approach to the venture and Managed the testing of each component of the overall network;
- Managed the installation and testing of CISCO Works RME w/Voyance control.
- Documented network operational scenarios and procedures, managed site installation & development, managed/recommended vendor hardware/software installation & upgrades (network & component testing, peripheral device testing, defect tracking, incident tracking, testing concepts, network support tools, etc.).
- Managed network installation and testing of Cisco 3524 PWR XL switch, Cisco 7750 router, Cisco Aironet 350 & 1200 AP(s), Exchange Server 5.5-2003, SQL Server relational database management system, Routing configurations, File Server configurations, Active Directory (AD) Domain Security, IP addressing, VoIP and VPN controls for remote access.
- Provided SharePoint portfolio collaboration, overall business documentation, and provided direction with supportive Visio documentation to the technical staff for installation/maintenance of hardware devices, configuration of networking protocols, configuration of DNS & DHCP authentication, and conducted instructional seminars.
- Managed the Enterprise level Integrated Network Management System business model, as a productive profit center to the Confidential business operation, supporting five multi-leveled national locations.
SENIOR NETWORK TECHNICAL ENGINEER, New York, NY
- Point person for all Municipal Systems Department Confidential issues that include cluster rollout, integration testing, and market system readiness.
- Coordinated Confidential issues between MUNI Systems, Operations, ETS, and Confidential, to ensure that market feeds and the Municipal Bond Market areas follow departmental guidelines for Confidential compliance.
- Attended all Confidential meetings involving Municipal Market Systems and distributed documentation, Visio drafts and information of Confidential tasks and progress to management and technical staff.
- Created and maintained software inventory (development and production), cluster rollout plans, integration testing playbook, network maps, and initiated changes where applicable.