- 15 years’ experience in ATS (IT) PMO, Project Management in handling multiple IT projects and products in Microsoft, Java, ERP (Oracle, SAP and PeopleSoft) technologies related development, maintenance, support and migration projects.
- Expert in JIRA Tool Administration, Implementation and training on the tool. Used the tool more than 20 projects and shown the best results to management.
- Managed IT portfolio projects over 2 to 5 million US dollars and managed matrix organization teams between 5 to 15 team members
- Worked with the Project Management Office, senior executives and stakeholders of the State of California department of DMV (Department of Motor Vehicle), DHHS, CHIP, CWS/CMS, e-WIC, EBT application (Million 75$ statewide projects), web application tax systems with managing projects from Initiation through delivery by adopting the federal IT process systems and policies.
- Expertise in Agile SCRUM, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), PMBOK (PMI’s framework), Waterfall, KANBAN, Prototype, Iterative, RUP, FP, Prince 2, SAP ASAP, PMI project management methodologies and COTS, MOTS, GOTS, & NOTS Products.
- Expert in preparation of Proposals, SOW, RFP, RFI, RFQ, Project schedule estimations and Costs.
- Expertise in Banking, Finance, Insurance (Auto, Home loan, health & unemployment), Mortgage, Airline, Mobile Technology, Ecommerce, Logistics, Health Care (HHS), Transport, retail, e-commerce, LMS, labor and licensing, domains.
- Implementation Knowledge in SUITE, CMMi Level 5/ISO 27001/ ISO 9001/ ITIL / SOX / Six sigma standards
- Delivered multiple trainings in the areas of Project management, Scope Management, Project Metrics, Peer Reviews, Change Management, Configuration Management, Risk management, CA&PA Process, PDLC and SDLC.
- Expert in Microsoft office tools - Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Access database, SharePoint power user / designer and project managed tools like Microsoft Project, JIRA, Rally, Clarity, MS TFS, Crucible, Fish-eye, SharePoint, HP Fortify and Web Inspect
Provide Structure, Direction & Vision - Project Evangelist & Team Builder - Strategic Analysis Budget and Cost Management - Project Management - Release Management PMO - Enterprise Risk Management - P&L management Stakeholder Management - Application Development & Testing - Program Management
COMPETENCIES:Project/Delivery Management & Metrics - Microsoft, Java, ERP and Mobile Technologies Customer relationship building - Resource Management & Release Management Manage testing process - Manual & Automation - Manage testing teams & test environments
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Managing and delivering the content management projects for their products. Using the Hyland on Base, IBM Content Management tools for effective content presentation for Agilent products life cycle.
- Managing and monitoring the Project key drivers like project scope management, project budget, project timelines ( Confidential ), project change management, leadership project metrics dashboard report,
- Overall responsibility for coordinating software development activity (analysis, design, coding, testing) as per schedules with respect to time frame, quality and resources by implementing Agile methodology
- Liaison with various Business stakeholders, internal technical teams and vendor technical teams
- Leading in Microsoft (.Net MS/SQL), JAVA, C#, .NET, PHP, iOS, Android system, Oracle (PL/SQL), ERP (SAP, Oracle & PeopleSoft CRM) critical projects with high customer satisfaction rate by adopting the AGILE / SCRUM methodology
- Lead in architecture role in dealing with clients, program managers and IT team
- Translate business requirements into detailed architectures and designs
- Document all technical requirements and design technical solutions utilizing enterprise architecture standards including documenting all solution components and configurations.
- Analyzing the requirements, documenting requirements, validating requirements and prioritizing them, and during the design phase interacting with stakeholders.
- Interacting with on site and off shore teams on daily basis and transformed the scenario to my Team Leads for more transparency
- Develop solution cost structure by identifying all cost points including labor, software and hardware
- Weekly reporting to client on matters related to project plan, deliverables and resource allocation to various stakeholders through different leadership dashboard reports covers cost, people, status and risks
- Support the Project / Team Leader in project delivery, customer interaction, communication and other people related issues.
- Participation in projects Technical Review Meeting along with team as per Software Development Plan
- Ensuring the implementation of configuration practices within the development team in coordination with Project Leader.
- Participation in peer reviews; complying with requirements of CMMI Level 5.
- Handled successfully the complete SDLC process in project
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and Responsible for the Software Quality Assurance (QA).
- Projects development, Maintenance and testing areas in Microsoft, JAVA, ERP (SAP, Oracle & PeopleSoft), C, C++, C#, .NET, PHP, iOS, Android Mobile Technologies, SQL, Oracle - Agile and waterfall
- Project Management Methodologies, organization metrics & customer’s satisfaction monitoring
- Implementation, maintenance and support projects development, maintenance, support and migration projects
- Data center management - Planning, build, test and go
- Procurement Life Cycle - Vendor team & In fracture
- Tools - Jira, Rally, MS Project, excel, metrics tracker, metrics analyzer, Crucible, Fish-eye, SharePoint
- JIRA - Administration, Management, Facilitation, Implementation and monitoring usage of tool
- Managed and delivered the Managed and delivered the web application portal CHIP EBS / EBT (Electronic benefit transfer) with project to Maryland Health Benefit Exchange (MHBE) with BPS (Benefit Prescription Service) from requirements gathering to final signoff
- Managed Integrated project plan for the program, Status reports, Communication decks, Communication Plan, Data migration/transfer plans, Product Template (includes Product and study data), Cross functional dependency plan, Manage SharePoint meeting space and Risk register
- Created vendor selection processes & facilitated stakeholder sessions to identify selection criteria, created questionnaires and score-sheets.
- Managed and delivered multiple types of projects in multiple technologies, multiple time zones & countries with respective scope, project plan, project schedule, projects costs, budget, status reports, project risks, timelines, metrics, status reports, dashboard reports, management reports
- Managed & Handled the project from project initiation to till project closure without any project slippages
- Managed multiple clients related work stream for a product launch (launch prep/IT Support); CRM upgrades; RFP for HP Portal/POC for Salesforce; telephony upgrades
- Hands on experience management with Adobe Experience Manager, Clay Tablet and/or SDL World Server
- Define Scope & Key Milestones, coordination, planning, & execution of Application Development and Support activities using waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Monitored/ tracked projects with respect to budgeted cost, demand forecasts, time over-runs to ensure timely execution of projects with best practices
- Work with peers from user area and contractor staff to coordinate, plan, assign, supervise, and evaluate the work of the project staff in a matrixes organization structure.
- Responsible for managing & leading the team for multiple projects, Tracking and monitoring of entire project implementation and ensure timely delivery. Participated in Enterprise level project Audits.
- Manage requirements, dependencies and interfaces between different IT projects.
- Perform project quality reviews and escalate the any functional quality, timeline/ Confidential issues to concern management authority and close the issues in a healthy manner
- Defined an enterprise level framework to improve Tollgate, Dashboard, Status Reporting, SLAs Define Scope & Key Milestones, coordination, planning, & execution of Application Development and Support activities using waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Extensively used JIRA and Rally tool for agile projects
- Delivered multiple reviews with respective in Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review ( Confidential )
- Managed and developed a system for treasury management solution to take care of cash flow projects with respective cash deposit, cash withdrawal, working capital areas
- Develop and manage project sow, budgets, schedules, work plans, resource requirements, and cost estimates and projections.
- Coordinated planning and delivery by keeping track of daily status and escalating critical bottlenecks and hence mitigating the risks timely.
- As a Scrum Master in sprint planning, reviews, daily stand-ups, retrospective and burndown chart
- Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements. Designed strategic plan for component development practices to support future projects. Risk identification, monitoring and mitigation
- Adhering to stringent SLA understanding, monitoring and reporting monthly metrics
- Manage requirements, dependencies and interfaces between different IT projects.
- Managed and oversaw multiple inter-related/ non inter-related projects simultaneously from project plan/ ( Confidential )timeline setup, project deliverables management and status reports, to development life cycle and change management, all resulted in reduce the project failures / slippages
- Assigned project managers to manage cost, schedule and performance of component projects, while working to ensure ultimate success and acceptance of the program
- Demonstrated a thorough understanding of competing architectures and industry trends. Effectively communicated highly technical aspects of architecture and integration to management and clients including the short-term and long-term impact on internal and external customers.
- Development Program Manager and Account Manager for 3 separate sites including a general information site, E-commerce site and antibody service and project management site.
- Program Manager in charge of Web Portal and Content Management System for Global Fluency
- Participated and conducted meetings with internal engineers, vendors and multiple client departments for project requirements, changes and updates
- Financial management of the corporation included budgeting, review of P&L statements, capital expenditure requests and account receivable management.
- Onboard and implement off-the-shelf Project Management tool for the entire Enterprise.
- Create and lead working group focused on process improvement and identifying roles and responsibilities.
- Provide training and coaching to build core project management competencies and a common set of experiences.
- Partner with Allstate and comparable companies to gain guidance on PMO structure and better understanding of lessons learned. Presented findings and provided recommendations to senior management.
- Conduct project audits to ensure compliance of PMO best practices.
- Manage operations team which specializes in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), End-to-End Defect Management and SOX Control Audits.