- Effectively create and maintain working relationships with clients as well as coworkers.
- Work in a secure and professional environment.
- Travel for work often. Travel experience includes domestic travel, as well as trips to the Bahamas, South America, and Europe.
- Web Fundamentals, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Photoshop, Word, Excel, MS Project, WebEx, SharePoint, Jira, Visio, and multiple proprietary databases.
- Hotel restaurant management, safety and sanitation (certificate), promotion and customer service, marketing, advertising, accounting.
- Event planning.
- Speak conversational Spanish.
- Provide leadership in the design, planning, budgeting, and implementation of activities related to a contract or program.
- Plan, initiate, budget, schedule, and manage activities throughout the contract’s life cycle.
- Advise and work with client staff and provide technical and status reports.
- Work with internal and external personnel to ensure that activities are completed on time, in line with budget, and to a standard that meets or exceeds the client’s expectations.
- Responsible for managing the transition from paper - and-pencil testing to an online computer-adaptive format, where applicable.
- Assist with and/or prepare activities related to proposal design development (i.e., writing, editing, and production).
- Create and monitor budgets; lead and conduct negotiations with client staff prior to and during project’s life cycle, whether related to budgetary, logistical, or technical issues.
- Manage and deploy company resources effectively at various sites as necessary to complete programs.
- Lead and facilitate meetings, workshops, and training sessions with clients, staff, committees, and internal stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction and communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Manage the client stakeholders, team members, or contract personnel to design a solution and establish associated project timelines and budgets that allow for the delivery of the most strategic functionality within the project constraints.
- Evaluate all key project deliverables as well as final product to ensure traceability of requirements, high quality, and client acceptance.
- Responsible for planning events, meetings, and travel to Utah.
- Provide support to Program Managers in running reports and creating spreadsheets in Excel as well as out of the internal database for various other departments as well as the client.
- Serve as the first point of contact with the client for Confidential .
- Responsible for capturing meeting minutes during internal meetings as well as meetings with the client.
- Establish relationships with employees throughout the company.
- Tracked test production of Confidential tests.
- Reviewed tests in Client Preview and assisted with Text-to-Speech.
- Filled in as interim Program Assistant on the Ohio contract while continuing responsibilities with Utah.
- Responsible for entering test items into, and editing items within, the IABS, IREF, and Pearson databases.
- Provide support to Database Supervisor by running ad hoc database reports.
- Assist department by coordinating receipt and distribution of job requests.
- Outline and document database training procedures in a team setting.
- Establish relationships with employees throughout Testing Services.
- Provide quality customer service on a daily basis.
- Professionally resolve issues related to unhappy and/or impatient customers to their satisfaction in an expedient manner.
- Educate staff on policies and procedures, and provide direction to customers.
- Create schedules to meet the needs of all staff.
- Manage inventory, ordering of goods, and budget.