- I am a certified project management professional (PMP - PMI), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), ITIL V3, specializing in project management office, IT Service Management (ITSM) and quality assurance in Insurance and finance industry
- Managed PMO of various size, complex projects from planning & budgeting, monitoring & control, budgets & control, monitoring & management along with management reports and dashboards
- Expertise in developing, deploying and managing management value added transformational solutions in IT Project Management, Service Management, PMO operations, Process Improvement and Delivery Excellence
- Presented papers at QAI’s international Software Quality Conference and International Conference on Software Process Improvement. Innovative In-flight Metrics for Development Projects and Holistic Defect Management were the papers presented respectively
- Experience in leading teams covering mentoring, trainings and effectiveness
- Subject matter expertise in ITSM disciplines like Change Management, Incident Management, Release Management and Configuration Management.
- Well experienced and hands-on exposure with IT software delivery, quality and process frameworks like - CMMi, Agile, Prince2, ITIL v3. Six sigma
- Experience working with software solutions like MS Project, Visio, Prima Vera, Clarity, HP Service Manager, MS Office Suite, SharePoint
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
PMO Coordinator / ITSM Consultant
- Deliverable management: Responsibility included oversight of the deliverable lifecycle, quality assurance reviews, and facilitation of deliverable review meetings with clients and project partners.
- Status report meetings: Conduct / Co-ordinate weekly and monthly meetings with both project and client leadership.
- Microsoft Project plans: Build plans to track the delivery and execution of projects.
- Deliverable lifecycle management: involves coordinating the deliverable schedule and tracking deliverables with all stakeholders (e.g., clients, project partners, deliverable owners, PMO).
- Quality assurance reviews: perform reviews throughout the deliverable lifecycle to ensure contract compliance, proper structure, formatting, and alignment with client expectations.
- Manage stakeholder expectations: Facilitate and coordinate deliverable review meetings with all stakeholders at various points in the deliverable lifecycle.
- Reporting: Measure and Report Key Project Performance Indicators such as Schedule Performance Index, Cost Performance Index and other key project health metrics.
- Conducting due diligence to assess the maturity of existing ITSM processes
- Working as an ITSM Cross-functional Lead, responsible for definition, implementation and improvement of the various ITIL processes
- Developing, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures to support all aspect of IT Service Management ensuring compliance.
- Managing a team of ITSM consultants, Business Analysts and Technical teams for process and tool implementation
- Identify and implement ITIL V3 Service Management best practices
- Conduct process assessment, workshop and requirement gather sessions to understand the pain points and scope
- Ensuring service levels (SLAs) are well defined and developing continuous improvement plans that will help achieve higher service levels, improved stability, and customer satisfaction
- Most importantly maintaining Measurement Repository (Quantitative Metrics Data Collection). It involves collection of metrics data, validating it and publishing of metrics reports
- Established a Continuous Service Improvement ( Confidential ) framework to ensure the improvement culture across the unit
- Multiyear large program employing more than 500 people involved in reengineering the legacy claims application. It was based on the customization of Accenture’s insurance claims system ( Confidential ). It had 8 simultaneous running projects
- PMO team size: 11. Usage of tools like prima-Vera, lotus notes and few home grown application
- Primary responsibility of reporting stack. Designed and implemented the reporting landscape. 5 Key metrics reports were scheduled to be send every week
- Quality lead for the program. Process document awareness created. Approval packages and deliverables within lined up accordingly
- Leading reporting based meeting for the 2 levels of program leadership. Such meetings were focused on the outcomes of the Red Amber Green Metrics
- One to one meetings with the project managers focused solely on their projects metrics, what is working well and what is not working well
- Quality audits conducted to ascertain adherence to process and reported to program leadership
- Transition from HP Help Desk to Confidential 9.3 involving usage of ITSM best practice. Training of the large workforce involving communication to stakeholders at various levels. Interface with Confidential and other authoritative source of data needed to be taken care of
- Team size: 18. Complex team of developer, business analysts and testers alongside leadership involvement
- Created Service Level Objectives (SLO) and aligned them with organizations target time to track and alert on potential breach
- Oversight of migration of system code through deployment into production environment
- Led onsite support, monitoring of production rollout. Service support was also ensured through multi geography for the purpose of successful business adoption
- Collaboration achieved between stakeholders, consumers of reports for configuring the graphical charts and dashboards for KPIs and operational metrics
- Enterprise self-service portal was tailored to allow people to report on common issues
ITSM Project Manager / Consultant
- IT cost transformation initiative to bring transparency in cost of service operation and reduction of Confidential
- Team size: 8; Primarily process definition alongside tool enhancements
- Conducted due diligence to assess the relationship between organizational cost component’s with the business and application services that enable business capabilities
- Analysis also included determining unit cost per service by correlating CIs to operational services and the cost codes.
- ITIL V3 Service Management best practices were used to identify the relationship between CI to service value chain to come up with a unit cost of service.
- Presented the assessment reports in the existing costing model highlighting: lack of appropriate method, structure gaps, and gaps in current costing model for service management activities (application/infrastructure support).
- Designed a “Service based costing model” that transformed from the current costing model to provide more transparency on direct costs.
- This engagement helped in strategic alignment of projects and programs based on the business service’s requirement and reduced the Confidential by 25% first year.
- Status reporting to stakeholders / leadership on weekly basis
- Develop and maintain tools and processes to deliver software metrics to organization
- Manage the development and maintenance of Quality Helpdesk
- End to end ownership of internal project management system
- All package implementations not limited to Oracle, People-soft, CRM, Siebel and Yantra SCM solution
- Confidential processes were based on CMMi and ISO 9000 requirements. Audits systems needed to be developed and maintained
- Consultant for and train technical staff and functional users on software engineering and project management practices.
- Communicate quality issues and ensure resolution of noncompliance issues with staff and managers, escalating when necessary
- Objectively evaluates processes used and work products created during the performance of a software development project against applicable descriptions, standards, and procedures
- Handholding and providing process Support for the project from initiation through the closure phase.
- Managing the project’s metrics analysis, defect prevention activities and aid in related tools setup
- Coordinate Internal Quality Audits and CMMi assessment for projects in business unit
- Participating in organization wide process improvement initiatives
- Billing, receipts and Payment Applications - Application to create and customized invoices and facilitate online payments. Also manages receivables and collaborate with clients
- Ensure process consultation for organization’s software process
- Plan and execute phase end reviews, SCM audits, conducting ISO audits are conducted.
- Defining software processes and deploying them,
- Manage Confidential / SQA meetings and process improvement activities.
- Conducting process training programs, performing defect trend analysis at the organizational level.
- Liaise with external agencies for ISO certification and surveillance Audits.
- Coordinating the Process improvement initiative across the organization
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes