Fourteen years experience working in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). I have worked in various positions including an EDI Mapper, Coordinator, Administrator, Analysis. Also, I have four years network administration experience working with Van network. Possess strong knowledge and experience in EDI I am a motivated self - starter who can handle a high volume workload with minimal supervision.
EDI Translator: TrustedLink 6.1, Mercator/TPPC-32, Extol Integrator, Gentrain, Oracle EDI Gateway, Sandvik Operation Management (OPMAN).
Main Frame System: IBM AS400 Iseries, OEEN, ASI, Main Frame.
Programs: SOPIC "SAP" (Sandwich home grown), Sandvik Global B2B program for EDI, Windows XP, Professional, Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes, XML Schema.
Confidential, New York, New York
- Delivery of mapps requested by clients, set up trading partners relations when mapps are delivered.
- Writing up (SLA) Service Level Agreement and have then signed by client before mapps are delivered to clients.
- For missing mapps, write up (TR) Ticket Request for mapp creations. Which goes to the programming department to create a mapp using implementation guide client sent in.
- At times you may have to write up an SMP. This document is for clients who do not have a signed EDI Assurance with CGS.
- Analyze or trouble shoot EDI function request by clients. This can be any issue relating to the EDI process both in test or production.
- Working on client migration from one platform to another.
- There are three platform that CGS support: Gentran, Tie 4.4 and Tie 5.2. Migration goes from Gentran to Tie 5.2,and from Tie 4.4 to Tie 5.2.
- All new clients set up are done on Tie 5.2.
- There are daily updates to all tickets PM works on, and all tickets must be updated.
- Apart from Daily tickets, PM is responsible for their time log and weekly production report to management.
Confidential, Fair Lawn, NJ
- The scope of my responsibility, was to administer the EDI functions for four Sandvik companies. Each company had a different EDI platform and Application systems.
- Monitored daily communication and upload into each client application system.
- Set up testing and place into production new trading partners.
- Mapping and testing all transaction Set: 850(PO), 810 (INV), 855 (PO ACK), 856 (ASN)
- Reviewed and made adjustments to implementation guide, per customers request.
- Worked on all incident service tickets open by clients and customers, relating to EDI issues.
- Following ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) process for service support.
- Making sure the integrity of both inbound and outbound data meets EDI standard.
- Worked with developers to ensure harmonization between X-12 Standard and Applications files. I supported four division of Sandvik, each with their own unique EDI translator and Application Software.
- EDI platform: Mercator Trading Partner/ PC32, Trusted Link Version 6.0, Extol Integrator.
- Application platform: AS400 (SAP), Mainframe and AS400 (OEEN), AS 400 (ASI).
- Worked as part of a migration team for two years, moving all four companies onto
- Sandvik B2B Global platform. While supporting the daily EDI function for companies in the process of moving.
Confidential, New York, NY
EDI System Analyst
- Set up new styles in the style file master. Making sure UPC’s are generated and posted in company catalogue at Van Network. Maintenance of address master file and shipping address information, updated EDI application file to Trading Partners implementation guides. Trouble shooting communication problems and error transaction set. Analyze charge backs base on noncompliance to EDI transaction set IBM AS400 the companies main operation system.
Confidential, Miami, FL.
- Analyzed trading partner implementation guide in conjunction with company’s business process, to develop mapping specification. Used a EDI gap analysis to determine if a new
- Trading Partner needed to have a new map created, or can used existing map work.Worked closely with the Oracle Developer to troubleshoot problems that arise in the application file(Oracle EDI Gateway). Sett up communication links between TracFone, Van and trading partners Van. Performed all testing with Trading Partners, communicating with customerswhen to move a transaction set into production. Following up on service issues between
- TracFone and it’s public warehouse relating EDI. Point of contact for all EDI issues with
- Trading Partners, Van and Public warehouse. Oracle Software is companies main operation system.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Point of contact for all trading partners. Mapping and testing transaction sets used by
- Trading Partners. Maintained UPC catalogue with Van Network, approving trading partner access to catalog. Monitored daily communication to ensure a successful communication session. Troubleshoot all communication problems. Also resolved any issues that comes up relating to any transaction set being traded.
- Standard transaction set: 810 (IN), 832 (SC), 850 (PO), 852 (PD) 997 (FA), 856 (SH), 820 (RA).
- This task was accomplished with the help of Gentrain for UNIX.