- Over 14 years of senior level Program/Project Management with experience in IT, integration, construction, infrastructure implementation project and program management.
- Dirnect and manage project development from beginning to end (E2E).
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables also project success criteria.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and maagement.
- Develop project plans and associated communications documents including project expectations.
- Management of communication, personnel, staff, resources, assets, budget, change orders, schedule, project timelines, milestones, deliverables, and data analyses, reports and their frequency, documentations, troubleshooting. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project and team and manage project dependencies and critical path, Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Construction, Infrastructure, vendor and contract support and System Engineering in Information Technology, Wireless Carrier Networks, Telecommunication(PBX), SS7 and, Computer Systems, also in Installations, Subcontractor control and Customer Relations.
- Ensure having a solid dynamic Project Plan where all goals are clear, risk is identified, Subject matter experts are consulted, stakeholders represented, task are assigned to the correct skilled resources are places correctly, is one of the cornerstone of a successful project that I make sure is adhered to in any project
- Employee leadership, supervisory, evaluation and satisfaction experience as well as working with Confidential operational standards, measuring performance against the Confidential & OLA. Employee training and continuous improvement process creation, monitor and control. I have successfully managed teams as direct reports and as matrix management organization where employee/human resources are shared among several projects.
- Creation of efficient process planes, eliminate redundancy, bring a better adherence to the system development lifecycle.
- Participant sign on the process and agree to their part, having periodic active dynamic review of the process or when a clear need is apparent to the management team (due to sudden or eminent technological changes.)
- This would ensure keeping up step with a vibrant market and time demanding customers.
- Project Management (PMI 378961/ PMP Jun 18) Network and Data Center Management
- Personnel supervision and leadership Customer relations and Management
- Cross functional team management Quality Control and Process Management
- Infrastructure upgrades & Data Base Management Manage Enterprise level products installations
- MS Suite, Word. Excel, Power Point, Visio & Project; Also, SharePoint, Primavera, Adobe Acrobat.
- Business Objects, Billing & Account payable Analysis through solid Critical thinking
- Process Development Quality Control, Project Scheduling, risk management, WBS & EVMS
- Technology Systems Installations (SW & HW) & Telco, Full support, and Evaluation
- Installation Services Team Manager, Call Center Manager (24x7), Incident management & mitigation
- Manage Enterprise level products installations. ITIL, ISO 9001
- Confidential & OLA performance measurement PMO, Operation & Service Desk partnering
- Conflict resolution, risk control & mitigation Daily Operation team management
- A short contract to assist in Confidential launching their AirScale project preparing the Confidential Network for 5G upgrade and customer utilization of the upcoming services;
- Duties included the layout of the project requirements and facilitate delivery of HW to Confidential .
- Development and infrastructure (construction and upgrade) projects in Boston, MA, Tampa, FL, Napa, CA. work included initial survey, design, zoning, pricing, subcontract selection and project monitoring (cost, time, quality), as built drawing and acceptance.
Regional Project Manager
- Duties include managing customer sub - contractors and employees through daily conference calls, scheduling work (FE, SP &subs) and keeping all parties on track, Close-Out Package and Change Order creation, submission and tracking, Markets work force management and scheduling through the various task on daily and weekly bases.
- Pricing and negotiating work scope with the customers and subcontractors.
- Full knowledge of Confidential e-tools such as CAM, eAMS & Site-Handler.
- MS Office & MS Project fully proficient and most database tools used by various mobile co.
Confidential, Thornton, CO
Senior Regional Project Manager
- Managing the Confidential Mobile Sites Infrastructure upgrade AAV, UMTS and 4G-Integration in the NE Region over 2300 cell sites to 4G in 6 markets over 7 states; involving direct report employees, 12 Fiber Vendors and 20 Subcontractor. Overseeing the full process from the initial site assessment or survey; contract evaluation, site acquisition or entitlement; construction or site ready; fiber installation and finally to 4G-on-Air.
- Working in this project from the initial stages of Phase 1 (of 3), hiring and training a cross functional team, developing monitoring and assessments tools
- Duties includes daily monitoring of markets progress and production level, risk assessment and early mitigation, contract and sub contract negations and monitoring, vendor evaluation and management, progress evaluation, prominent level status reports and presentations.
- Pricing template creation for the individual markets and price negations with subcontractors; high level construction progress (also resolution of special difficult cases), management and evaluation according to expectations set between Confidential and Confidential (the client).
- Hired trained and managing a team with varying skill sets and levels, mentoring them into higher skillsets mostly in the use of PMI tools, methodology and practices. With such leadership, mentoring and using viable management tools did increase the productivity of the team and lower the cost of my operation; reducing the subcontractors cost levels by early risk management and close monitoring line items, thus reducing the cost of construction and operation.
- Estimate a total of 25% - 35% efficiency return on a $24M portion of the project
- Managed a high-tech integration between 4 different international companies ($50M), each delivering technical expertise for a national level video streaming from Police helicopters via MW & fiber using Cell tracking technology. The project required technological integration between video streaming (via a fiber optic network) & processing, Microwave aviation communication, Data Centers and storage infrastructure build & management. Successful customer and subcontractor(s) expectation management and a full understanding of the various technological requirement of the project were a key to this project.
- Initial Technical Exploration/Study, Identified Technical needs and possible technical partners, project definition, charter, initial costing parameters. Identify Risk, in a risk matrix (defined but evolving). Establish early detection measures and mitigation plans. Identify Stakeholders, level of influence, reasons, level of satisfaction, time of their impact and when should it be mitigated. Define types of resources, human (level of excellence) & Major Consumables. Time line; Duration, establish distinguished phases, identifying milestone, establish a deliverable vs. payments & costing matrix (EVMS).
- Quality control, Assurance and measurement techniques and verify higher quality with lower cost.
- Troubleshooting running projects: Identify the lag: time, resources, and deliverables. Identify the issues causing the problems, the reason(s) for each issue and put a mitigating plan for each issue and an overall plan for the project. Meet with all customer and the stakeholders for a balanced project redefinition. Reissue the project plan; definition, schedules, adjusted deliverable vs. payments schedule. Establish performance monitoring measures. Offer a fresh nonbiased expert look at troubled projects
- Scheduling using both Primavera and MS Project, Earned Value Management As part of new projects or troubleshooting, this can be used to measure not only the financial health of a project, but the overall health of the project.
- It is a management style where the financial and the operation sides of a project are integrated and synchronized to give the true measures of project performance. It would possible for Program and upper management to compare different projects with different objectives (since they have been equalized)