Seasoned technology professional with a MS in Cybersecurity, wide - ranging, hands-on IT experience, extensive IT Project Management with excellent analytical, organization and leadership skills. Proven track record of leading the design, installation, and support of advanced technology solutions to increase efficiency, accuracy, facilitates growth and improve information security. Proven ability to bridge business goals and technology to provide productive solutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Cost Reduction / Budget Controls
- Quality Assurance
- Contract Negotiations
- Data Analysis
- Data Mapping
- Relational Databases
- Process Improvement
- Team Building
- Vendor Management
- MS SQL, MS Access, VBA
- Report Development (Crystal/SSRS)
- Remote user support/consulting
- System Administration (Windows)
- Desktop Management
- Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 Migration
- Implementation and Migration to VoIP system
- Migration to MS Office 2010
- CRM data migrations
- Legal Files to ProLaw data migration
- Document Management migrations
- Data Center Move
- Enterprise wide PC desktop refresh
- Active Directory / Windows Server 2008 Upgrade
- State wide Case Management implementation
- Implementation of centralized DLP system
- Implementation of centralized and state wide full disk encryption system, anti-virus detection, anti-spam filtering, security awareness
- Virtualization (VMWare implementation)
- Citrix farm refresh
- Multi-site MPLS implementation
- Implementation of state wide information security policies and procedures
- MPLS implementation (multi-sites)
Software and Languages: MS Projects Enterprise, Blueprint, HP PPM, HP ALM (Quality Center), Hummingbird DM, DocsOpen 3.95, OpenText DM 5x, Domino / Lotus Notes 5X & 6X, MS Office Suite, Citrix, Elite Enterprise, InterAction 4x, Summation SSE, Symantec Ghost, Thomson Oasys, Trading System, ADP/Securities Industry Software, VBScript, Visual Basic, Win Batch, Legal Files, Turbo Law, Esquire Suite, Nuance PDF Pro, SharePoint, Shoretel, Broadsoft, vSphere. MS Office 2003/2010, MS Projects 2007, ProLaw, VBA, Crystal Reports, SSRS Report Builder
Databases: MS SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000/20008/2010 , MS Access 2003/2010
Systems: MS Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7)
Protocols/Tools: ITSM, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Altiris Desktop Management, TriActive, Monarch Pro, Active Directory 2003/2008, MS Exchange 2000/2010, Windows Server 2003/2008, What’s Up Gold
Manager - Business Systems Analyst
- Successfully developed and implemented in-house capacity tracking and forecasting system to manage project status, capacity and forecasting.
- Developed and implemented resource loading system to capture current and future resource availability.
- Examples of successful projects included eliciting and documenting requirements for complex regulatory reports, various HITRUST implementations including ESOC implementation, Data Archiving implementation which included working with internal attorneys to ensure no metadata impact or spoliation, Fortify, network segmentation.
- Developed automation processes for resource management and resource capacity planning using SSIS automation and SSRS reporting.
Project Manager Consultant
- Management and oversight of centralized technology program
- Management and oversight of enterprise wide information security program
- Management and oversight of all ethical, regulatory and compliance electronic information related matters
- Management and oversight of call computer forensics engagements related to data collection, data preservation, data recovery and forensic analysis
- Management, development and hiring of IT staff, consultants and contractors
- Management, oversight and support of all enterprise wide systems and software
- Project and implementation manager for all enterprise wide technology related initiatives
- Developing and managing annual department budget
- Successfully developed and implemented “state wide” information security program including the following:
- Statewide, centralized LMS for information security training
- Centralized DLP system
- Centralized whole disk encryption system
- Hosted firewall
- Incidence response plan
- Conversion from tape backup to integrated local and offsite backup and disaster recovery solution
- Centralized patch management system
- Centralized antivirus system
- Planned and successfully implemented the final phase for the state wide rollout of a centralized case management system
- Successfully developed extensive report repository using Crystal Reports and MS SSRS Report Builder.
- Established centralized call tracking system for all support calls allowing reports and critical information regarding SLA’s and training issues to be researched and reported.
- Developed, negotiated and implemented centralized purchasing program for the distribution of new technology including desktops, servers and distributed to over 26 different offices
- Successfully implemented centralized VoIP system
- Successfully implemented state wide MPLS network
- Planned and executed data center relocation
- Successfully planned and implemented centralized help desk
- Successfully planned and executed state wide end user support and training program
- Implementation of SharePoint collaboration system.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Application Systems Manager/ Project Manager
- Established and implemented process for staging all e-discovery data from outside sources in preparation for review and production.
- Implemented enterprise wide vulnerability and patch management system for all PCs, laptops and servers
- Recognized for developing and establishing high-performance team sharing common vision and goals.
- Oversaw the implementation, deployment, maintenance, security and support of all MS SQL, Lotus Notes/Domino and MS Access databases, and 750 MS Windows XP desktops.
- Coordinated technology deployment efforts, including MS Office XP, Hummingbird DM 5.1 and EAS Email Archiving System.
- Directed the upgrade of legacy two-tier Document Management System to three-tier architecture.
- Upgraded and deployed latest version of legacy Contact Management System despite a lack of upgrade utilities or support from vendor.
- Collaborated in upgrading flat network infrastructure to VLANs; and migrated from Novell NetWare to Windows 2000 Active Directory.
- Directed the implementation of VI desktop, a Web-based performance review tool for staff.
- Oversaw successful implementation of CPI from Access database system to SQL 2000 based system.
- Developed and executed migration path of CRM system (InterAction) from MS SQL 6.5 backend to MS SQL 2003 backend and wrote application upgrade packages for 750 desktops via WinBatch.
- Served as team leader for 2 implementation teams for Elite (ERP) conversion and rollout. Role included identifying and mapping electronic invoice data for integration into AP module. Developing user interface for new business intake module.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Designed and implemented Operations’ 1st network infrastructure, utilizing Windows NT to replace peer-to-peer network and dumb terminals.
- Oversaw the deployment of technical infrastructure for the Operations, Accounting and Payroll Departments.
- Developed and implemented several interfaces and databases to capture, integrate and report on financial, trading and commission data, replacing previous manual functions.
- Created several custom reports for Accounting, Operations, Payroll Departments, and executive management, utilizing Crystal Report, Visual Interdev, MS Access and Visual Basic.
- Oversaw and implemented new SNA network between back office and DTC.
- Oversaw and implemented new network between back office and service bureau (ADP-SIS)
- Developed and implemented automated system between back office and Fidelity (OASYS)
- Responsible for all testing of back office systems in preparation for Y2K
- Primary testing resource of back office systems in preparation for T+3
- Responsible for all Blue Sheet reporting
- Developed and implemented failover site to complete all settlement activities during main office outages
- Chosen as a key member of Committee to define and implement Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Plan