Project Manager with in - depth background in operations, billing systems, computer programming, design and analysis. Experience in aerospace, healthcare, telecommunications, finance and government sectors with international exposure. Strong experience using industry accepted project management methodology. Proven ability to work in a variety of organizational cultures and deliver projects on time and within budget . Team leader.
Confidential, Wilsonville, OR
- Manage Airport Map application projects utilizing Agile practices with 8 team members including 2 remote members with a Budget over $1M.
- Managed charting application projects for both windows and online environments with annual budget of $900K.
- Hand selected to assume management of an online project that included migrating to new hardware and software, and installing a new implementation and development process.
- Managed flight planning application product releases for both military (ITAR) and commercial customers with an annual budget of $700K.
- Managed the ITAR compliant air-refueling optimization project.
- Key contact for enterprise wiki, Primavera and Issue tracking system.
Lead Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Managed the first phase remediation of 22 legacy applications as part of a new multi-year $360M enterprise-wide PeopleSoft implementation program.
- Successfully transitioned Kaiser employees from the legacy Billing application to the new Epic billing system.
- Managed all phases of a $1.5M project with a return of investment of over $3M per year beginning the first year.
- Managed a $25M enterprise-wide compliance project, delivered on-time and on-budget..
- Supervised 13 employees (8 on-site, 5 off-shore) for a billing system in 5 regions, with a $500K operational budget.
- Managed and developed operational budget and performed reforecasting of operational budget.
- Performed HR functions for billing system employees including writing annual and semi-annual performance reviews, salary increases and bonuses, disciplinary actions, mentoring and authorization of travel and training.
- Implemented a quarterly release program for the Billing system. Worked with Clients to determine scope of releases for the year. Increasing team performance, system stability and customer expectations
- Responsible for batch processing and system performance levels as documented in the Service Level Agreement for each region. Worked with development, support and operations teams to re-write the batch processing schedule for each region to increase the “up time” for the region by at least 4 hours per day
- Implemented team design reviews to increase team knowledge of system changes and decrease errors by 7%.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Senior Project AnalystResponsibilities:
- Designed, developed and implemented views for use in Niku Workbench to aid in budget and schedule analysis. These views became standardized project management tools used company wide.
- Created User’s Guide for the Action Item Database to be used in place of training and as a personal desk reference.
- Designed a mainframe application to identify and report on data errors reducing data clean-up time by 50%.