Seeking a challenging entry level role in data analysis, data engineering, data science, data modeling or systems analysis to best utilize my military and educational background.
Microsoft Office: Word,Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio JAVA, SQL, IBM SPSS Modeler, SPSS Statistics, SDLC, SAP Business Objects, Wireshark, VMware, GDSS2, SharePoint, ACES, XPIRON, Tableau, AWS, Windows, Linux
- Network and Cloud Infrastructure
- Information and Security Principles
- Enterprise Architecture and Governance
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Application Development
- Data and Information Management
- Management Practical Strategic Assessment
- Instructed 200+ peers through flights, simulators, and ground training courses.
- Maintained a safe, productive, and motivated environment for all while dealing with personnel issues and job - performance matters that arose during supervision.
- Utilized data to predict scheduling and training needs to maintain 100% mission ready status.
- managed 24 employees and 10 aquatics programs.
- Increased revenues from 50K - 300K. Successfully maintained a budget while handling scheduling, curriculum, hiring, and personnel issues with maintaining high moral.
- Utilized data to determine future needs for curriculum to maximize enrollment and occupancy.