Business Systems Analyst position specializing in acquiring and managing business and system requirements, and contributing to successful Enterprise or CRM project development.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Over 12 years of demonstrated experience understanding business needs and priorities, incorporating client system requirements into systems specifications
- Understanding of multiple business processes and interdependencies of application project management and development
- Effective collaboration between Business and Technical teams to deliver solutions that meet business needs and promote issue resolution
- Strong analytical and technical skills with a thorough understanding of software/product development life cycle
- WAN Networks, Financial Services, Channel Sales and High - tech Manufacturing industry experience
Sr. Business Analyst / Sr. Project Manager, San Jose, CA
- Liaison between IT development and business functions to provide Sales, Marketing and Legal solutions for Lead and Customer management, Software Product Subscriptions, Payments and Pricing models, with CRM application enhancements.
- Evaluate requirements gathered from cross-functional sources in alignment with business strategies and business process needs, resulting in successful CRM upgrades and PayPal payments integration.
- Create detailed requirements documentation including process flow diagrams (swim lanes), FRDs, use cases, UI mock-ups and release plans for CRM and related projects.
- Perform in-depth analysis for process definition, design, configuration, and testing.
- Champion best practices and opportunities for Lead-to-Order process improvement through application automation.
- Propose, design and build repeatable and scalable process and system solutions and alternatives.
- Develop solutions for the configuration and customization of cloud-based application/software. Deliver product requirements documentation. Analyze and determine application and interface solutions for product subscription and licensing management. Manage enhancements and UI development and defect tracking activities.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation and upgrade planning including project and issue management, communication and change management. Provide user training, materials and support. Manage application development in SCRUM style sprints and maintain application backlog.
Business Systems Analyst Consultant
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Documented “as-is” back-end lead scoring and data validation program steps within existing Eloqua application.
- Created process flows based on these programs to demonstrate lead scoring and prioritizing activity by geography.
Business Analyst PMO Consultant
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Provided process flows and functional inputs into deliverables of Upside Contract Management and Siebel CRM project life cycle SaaS projects including analysis, functional design, and testing and implementation approaches.
- Elicited requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, and business process analysis that met the business requirements, and constructed related artifacts ( Confidential, UA test scripts, requirements traceability matrices and phase plans).
- Worked with and through PMs in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
Volunteer Consultant / Performing Arts Officer, Campbell, CA
- Planned and managed fund-raising events and volunteers, and directed concessions areas feeding 1,200 people. Launched small on-line business to further benefit fund-raising efforts.
- Worked with parents, Board and school administration achieving a legal non-profit organization 501 (c)3 exempt status. Prepared financial statements, reports, forms and tax returns.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Sunnyvale, CA
- Established development and support processes, training program and materials for Oracle Discoverer reporting tool.
- Gathered, analyzed, and wrote reporting requirements ( Confidential ) for: generating new sales leads with newer products, ensuring Service Provider incentives were computed correctly, and sales bookings, using Oracle 11i ERP and Siebel 7.7 CRM data marts.
- Provided revenue and metrics reports to Marketing, Channel Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, Quality, and Spare Parts Operations.
- Performed data mapping for various API interfaces between SaaS (SalesForce and Eloqua) and on-premise (Oracle) business applications.
- Participated in Oracle HRMS system testing, and wrote test scripts for various HR-related scenarios.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst, CRM Sales & Marketing, Cupertino, CA
- Defined and managed application, maintained user profiles and security, drove and implemented enhancement projects, created ad hoc queries, conducted worldwide training for new hires and advanced users, and delivered solutions that met business needs and fulfill end user requirements.
- Developed and performed related unit and system testing.
- Gathered and researched detailed business requirements, created business process diagrams, developed functional specification documents, Confidential, and end user training materials.
- Collaborated cross-functionally with clients and users from Sales, Operations, Marketing, Business Development, and HR to ensure Confidential business systems align with corporate business objectives for Forecasting, Territory Management, Inside and Field Sales, Channel Partner and Marketing initiatives.
- Devised and maintained security structure and business rules for Channel Partner Portal. Implemented Campaigns module.
- Participated in the business process analysis and Oracle E-Business Suite 12 ERP selection project.
- Lead the evaluation and selection of CRM software resulting in successful CRM application upgrade.
Business Analyst, San Mateo, CA
- Gathered, documented and verified existing business and web processes of affected business units.
- Created business process flow diagrams for organizations across functional boundaries.
- Analyzed and documented client and systems requirements in light of CRM vendor capabilities.
- Performed analysis to identify business issues, and provided input on new business processes and related benefits.
Senior Systems Analyst, Milpitas, CA
- Established functional design specifications for Siebel data interfaces to SAP, supporting new Siebel release and SAP Sales & Distribution, Project Systems and Material Master modules.
- Reviewed system interdependencies with SAP team and performed related data mapping activities.
- Documented existing data interface between Siebel and the data warehouse, ensuring new release changes were incorporated into interface to new DW data warehouse environment.
- Business Analyst for DW migration/replacement project. Team Leader for the evaluation and recommendation of third-party ad hoc query and OLAP tool software.
- Managed vendor relationships and provided detailed analysis to drive tool selection.
- Coordinated and assessed impact of training and application support and availability on existing support infrastructure, driving towards client ownership.
- Established effective relationships with key Sales and Marketing personnel to drive business process changes and provide best practices methodology and tools to meet LSI’s complex pricing process.
- Lead the evaluation and selection of 3rd-party software solutions to provide pricing capabilities, and determined needs for system integration to existing Siebel application and enterprise systems.
- Analyzed and wrote forecasting reports specifications for various critical and high-priority revenue and product forecasting reports. Performed QA testing activities prior to release.