- Project management and marketing professional with expertise in CRM, business analysis, leading software development efforts, marketing technical products, and developing business processes to increase business results.
- Experience encompasses project management, managing external vendors, industry and competitive analysis, survey creation, telemarketing, direct mail, management of research projects, pricing, and strategic planning.
- IT (Information Technology) experience includes gathering & defining customer requirements, managing full life cycle software development projects, leading a Quality Assurance staff, and creating software applications.
Senior Project Management Consultant
- Project managed other projects to gather customer information from various sources, to improve customer insight, reporting, analysis, and customer tracking.
- Specific tasks include budgeting, creating project schedules, supervising the efforts of internal and external resources, communicating to stakeholders, and ensuring business requirements are developed and delivered on time and within budget.
Project Management Consultant
- Developed comprehensive strategy to help financial services client improve and measure the impact of their marketing expenditures.
- Created framework to demonstrate the ROI of print, within an integrated marketing campaign. Led effort to redesign website to better engage targeted customer segments for a web - based BI (Business Intelligence) software client.
- Developed marketing strategy and marketing collaterals for a startup IT services cooperative client.
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
Senior Marketing Project Manager
- Supervised projects to acquire new patients and increase adherence to dosing guidelines for existing patients on various drugs.
- Specific tasks included creating requirements documents with sales and developer input, defining project deliverables, creating web sites for drugs, deploying e-mail marketing campaigns, establishing and monitoring project plans, communicating status to stakeholders, and troubleshooting issues.
- Managed media vendors and web developers to implement strategic marketing programs that meet ROI goals established with pharmaceutical clients.
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
- Determined and documented requirements for a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution to allow the organization to have a consolidated view of its customers, allowing the ability to analyze customers to make strategic and tactical decisions to improve business.
- Led the development and deployment of a CRM solution based upon gathered requirements.
- Other tasks included creating project plans, presentations, and current state analysis.
- Researched methods to cleanse, standardize, and augment existing customer data.
- Developed training for the new system that incorporated best practice business rules and deployed training to sales and marketing organizations.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Customer Relationship Management Architect
- Developed business processes and utilized technology to enhance customer relationships and increase business results.
- Enhanced the usefulness of the PeopleSoft CRM (Customer Relationship Management) application by creating processes to improve the extraction of useful data to better understand the customer. Created informational reports and processes to reduce organizational resistance to using the CRM system.
- Led project to deploy a new web based SaaS source of leads to sales and marketing organizations enabling earlier visibility to potential opportunities. Tasks included requirements gathering, contract negotiation, leadership role in development of training plan and deployment to over 1000 users. Projected benefits of this effort are over $13 million.
- Created and led a cross functional team to enhance order entry and job management systems to better respond to customer needs and streamline and enhance the sales management process resulting in over $550,000 in savings.
- Successfully managed a project to create customer dashboards that capture key information to understand customers and thereby provide knowledge to further penetrate and retain customers.
- Led first company wide customer satisfaction survey initiative for North America, which resulted in greater insight that led to actions to improve operations, improve customer relationships, and increase revenue. Developed action plans, with sales offices, that in some product categories, increased revenue by 25%-50%.
- Completed Six Sigma green belt training and led Six Sigma projects.
Marketing Manager, Chicago, Illinois
- Increased revenue and productivity of sales force, by providing targeted marketplace information and utilizing software applications, which resulted in $35 million increased revenue.
- Led a national telemarketing and direct mail campaign, which increased customer leads by 25%.
- Managed market research project, using outside vendor, to determine customer retention barriers, resulting in programs that reduced customer loss rate by 5-10%.
Confidential, Rochester, New York
- Spearheaded development and launch of SFA/CRM system that managed sales cycle information, leads, and provided upper level management reporting. The system resulted in $60 million in increased revenue.
- Launched electronic distribution of product pricing information, resulting in $5 million in increased revenue.
- Managed development of various strategic marketing solutions that utilized technology to increase business results. Utilized feedback from key stakeholders to modify solutions and acted as product champion for those solutions.
- Created and conducted surveys, then statistically analyzed marketplace impact of initiatives to determine which initiatives resulted in increased profit, revenue or other business benefits.
- Developed management reporting system and project managed implementation schedule for a global ERP system.
Confidential, Rochester, New York
- Completed this marketing initiative on time and within budget, resulting in $100 million in additional revenue.
- Led cross-functional team to determine and provide necessary data transfer among affected software systems.
Confidential, New York & Rochester, New York
- Formulated and presented requirements for a product launch key indicator tracking system for Marketing.
- Forecasted future external technological influences and recommended strategic responses for the organization.
Confidential, Roseville, California
- Utilized market research and focus group information to determine customer preferences, resulting in roadmap for new product development. Results were also used to better define target markets and overall value proposition.
- Devised the pricing strategy for a new product, which strengthened overall competitiveness of product lineup.