Senior Digital Project Manager with more than 10 years’ experience leading and managing the full - life cycle of small to large sized digital and marketing projects in corporate, agency, and entrepreneurial environments with 3-50 team members and program budgets up to $2 million. Experienced leading and mentoring Project Managers, sourcing creative talent, onboarding and training new team members, implementing processes, and aligning the appropriate resources to reduce project costs and increase profit.
Core competencies: Project planning, leadership, resource allocation, communication, cross-functional team collaboration, risk, change, and vendor management; conflict resolution, organization, team building, exceeding stakeholders’ expectations.
Digital projects: B2B and B2C websites (newly developed and redesigned); emails, newsletters, banner ads, electronic signage, information display units, digital wall displays, applications, games, kiosks, databases, videos, and content management systems using Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum methodologies.
Marketing projects: Brochures, Infographics, presentations, educational books, product catalogs, invitations, direct mail, print ads, premium items, telemarketing, photo shoots, print signage, social media, and branding.
Technical skills: Office 365 & MS Project Basecamp Raiser’s Edge JIRA Vendor Management System Content Management System Wiki WordPress MailChimp SharePoint Salesforce SaaS
Industries: Ecommerce, Nonprofit, Airline, Consulting, Legal, Software Development, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical
Senior UX Project Manager
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Managed user experience projects from in-take to release in a combination of Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies. Projects included proof of concept/innovation (minimum viable product); government compliance, and gated and public facing websites with multiple work streams and impact on several applications.
- Participated in daily stand ups, Scrum grooming sessions, and JIRA story and sprint planning.
- Created timelines and estimates; kept resources on track to meet tight deadline dates.
- Collaborated with internal business stakeholders, business analysts, and account teams to develop project and user requirements.
Senior Project Manager, Consultant
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Launched a 12-region, multi-lingual, B2B Responsive website, ingredion.us, and managed the creation of landing pages, email templates and campaigns, videos, cost calculators, Infographics, magazine inserts and ads, sales presentations, brochures, message maps, and training guides.
- Partnered with client’s vendors - Adobe for post-launch support and Eloqua for executing triggered email campaign - and developed email campaign timeline.
- Brainstormed annual marketing program and budget with the EVP of Brand, Chief Digital Officer, creative director, and account director.
- Maintained progress status on 90 smaller Ingredion projects.
- Gathered content, managed change log, and successfully launched elevance.com on Joomla CMS.
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Collaborated with exhibit producers, brand compliance, legal, visual designers, program managers, healthcare practitioners, and executives on content development and delivery for a 16 foot digital wall at the Confidential Health Customer Experience Center, an innovative conference hall and pharmacy fulfillment facility built for client engagement and to showcase pharmacy programs and benefits.
- Coordinated interviews, gathered digital assets, and tracked content reviews and approvals.
- Created project plans against aggressive timelines to meet stakeholders’ expectations; identified risks.
- Facilitated status meetings with construction contractors, architects, electricians, sound engineers, and exhibit designers; prepared and distributed exhibit build out reports to executive stakeholders.
Freelance Digital Project Manager
- Owned rebranding (tone, voice, color palette, logo, office signage, photography, stock image selection)
- Sourced Creative Director and photographer, negotiated contracts, and outlined client’s business needs and goals.
- Managed creation of and approved ads for magazine placement and email designs for distribution.
Operations Project Manager
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Supervised 5 junior to senior level project managers in the ongoing support for shopper experience; the roll out of sales gamification; monthly creation of 160 transactional emails; and the mobile and tablet development of coupons, sweepstakes, loyalty rewards, and gift registry programs.
- Conducted performance reviews, set individual and team goals and measured goals against the business unit’s objectives.
- Forecasted resource requirements based on team’s bandwidth, skill set, and incoming projects.
- Sourced candidates, trained new hires, and maintained freelance contracts.
- Implemented "intake process" by creating a web-based form to decrease response time, track requests, align resources, and manage project inventory.
- Managed small to medium sized projects as needed.
UX Resource Manager
- Created "resource tracker" spreadsheet to track of 150+ team members’ bandwidth, match resources’ skill set to project resource requirements, discover undocumented projects, and to get insight to business unit’s profitability.
- Sourced permanent and contract creative talent (UXAs, UI designers, copywriters, web developers, and project managers) and partnered with HR to process H1B Visa candidates.
- Onboard and trained new team members on enterprise-wide and the team’s processes and software systems.
- Advised employees on internal career advancement strategies and helped resolve “manager - direct report” conflict.
UX Project Manager
- Managed a 6-month, complex, global lead generation project with 25 team members and a budget of $2 million. Led user experience architects, web designers, copywriters, and front-end developers, and collaborated with product, finance, procurement, legal, and engineering teams (on- and off-shore).
- Worked with product managers to define project scope and user requirements for Waterfall projects.
- Managed web deliverables for Checkout, Profile, Parts & Services, and Returns for Agile projects, and partnered with product managers and engineers to create user stories that enhance user experience.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Event Marketing Project Manager
- Led in-house designer, content strategist, and web developer in creating conference brochures, email templates, webpages, onsite signage, digital banner ads, print ads and print invitations to promote an annual predictive analytics software event to 1,000+ attendees.
- Presented marketing strategy, schedules, creative design, email content, and social media strategies to executive stakeholders.
- Updated event website - docs, images - using SPSS proprietary content management system.
Confidential, Park Ridge, IL
- Implemented integrated marketing plans, tasks, and timelines to increase conference attendance, association membership, product sales, and volunteer pool.
- Owned and managed projects from concept to creation, to production to release, including event website, online and print advertisement placements, social media posts, in-house telemarketing, bilingual conference brochures, onsite directional signage and speaker posters, direct mail, premium items, product catalogs, annual reports, educational materials, and product photo shoots.
- Sourced, hired and managed contract designers; provided project overview and creative direction.
- Wrote diversity and inclusion plan and presented to organization’s executives.