- Offer more than 13 years' successful experience in managing solution - based IT projects focused on increasing business productivity, efficiency and service delivery.
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving abilities complement sound judgment in establishing priorities and making decisions.
- Provide vision, leadership and direction, characterized by creative thinking, effective communication and decisive action to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Recognized as an effective change agent noted for flexibility, integrity and commitment.
- Following projects from initiation to go-live / deployment, managing resources, mitigating constraints and meeting milestone and deliverables to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Developed and implemented web based systems for both public and internal use to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Noted for limiting scope creep, while maintaining positive client relations and achieving original project vision within established timelines and budget.
- Responsible for scoping, budgeting and maintaining project deliverables and milestones through concise methodologies and process management
- Skills included effective risk management, high level technical skills, proactive communication and superior business and data analysis
- Managed resource constraints and timelines with stakeholders to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of systems
- Authored project documentation for all projects including charters, scope docs, Statement of Work (SOW), Project Plans and Functional Specification documents.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Application design and development
- Agile Methodologies (strong knowledge base)
- Tools: Jira, Quality Center
- Platforms: SQL Server
- Underwriting Loans
- Loan Sales and auditing
- Built 4 mobile apps
- PMP and current iterative processes
- Quality and performance improvement
- Large scale project management
- Test development and execution
- Budget and resource management
- Languages: Java, .Net
- SCRUM Master
Confidential, Wisconsin, AZ
Senior Project Manager
- Scrum Master for scrum team of 3 Developers and another Project Manager
- Developed strategies to successfully implement multiple projects in conjunction with supporting current production applications
- Implemented team adjustments to maximize efficiency and team productivity like story workflow management adjustment adding swim lanes to increase efficiency after discussing with the team
- Lead daily stand up to ensure accountability and high production value
- Lead sprint reviews, retrospectives, and planning meetings on a two week basis (two week sprints)
- Satisfied the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software
- Welcomed changing requirements, even late in development to enable competitive advantage while remaining within scope and budget
- Scoped out, developed and successfully implemented an enhanced transaction processor that processes Jury Pull reports and Mobile Home reports from the state mainframe as well as any other files processed through AZ MVD that integrated with the public interface
- Initiated and implemented a statewide encryption project that encrypts all files stored on state servers for all applications
- Managed the online Records Request System ( Confidential ) that allowed Government agencies and companies to request and retrieve driver, title and registration data from the state mainframe
- Managed all enhancements Confidential 's and PCR's for Confidential
- Initiated and implemented a project to build a statewide (Governance Risk Compliance) GRC management system for new agency, working collaboratively with CIO, CITO and CPO
- Analyzed data, developed a plan, gathered requirements, delegated responsibilities and consistently met project deliverables
- Implemented a 3rd-party system to save as much as $100K for client for a state incident reporting system
- Managed, motivated and supported the project team to complete project one month ahead of schedule
- Responsible for implementing applications for multiple agencies that were required to be PCI compliant as well as take payments online / over the counter credit card and cash and integrate with the state's General Accounting Office
- Responsible for integration with payment processing engine for credit card validation
- Provided strong leadership to take control and adjust to major resource constraints and changing agendas, maximizing productivity / keeping project plan on schedule to achieve all milestones
- Saved time, money and accomplished goals by keeping business users on point, focusing on project scope action items and allowing no waiver from key project milestones regardless of budget, resource and time constraints
- Overcame constraints / resource cutbacks on project, specifically manpower reduction from 25 to 7, yet met all service level agreements
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Oversaw the design and evolution of test scripts and case models for system testing meeting all requirements and deadlines set by business team
- Direct liaison between the business team and development staff coordinating use cases and test scripts to be ran by testing team
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Designed test scripts for user acceptance testers based on QA test script coding standards and test case documentation from downstream systems
- Served as the downstream testing lead in a System Integration Testing role, supporting 10 SME's in performing defect reviews to determine validity of issues identified
- Facilitated strategic conferences with Palisades system developers and Washington Mutual business team, presenting and analyzing issues to develop viable solutions
- Conducted cost-benefit analyses as project progressed to evaluate impact of roll-out delays / going forward with testing /meeting dates for iterative rollouts
- Responsible for team that logged defects conscientiously, maintaining comprehensive / appropriate documents to back up all UAT activities and validate testing results