- Service veteran with consulting executive leadership experience.
- Credited with developing new and effective software and systems implementations that have not only guaranteed meeting budgetary constraints, increase of customer satisfaction and compliance to rules and regulations, but also lead to increased revenue realized with various organizations.
- Pragmatic leader with extensive proficiency in leading sizeable projects of a wide variety of scopes.
- Cultivates and maintains key relationships with management, strategic partners, clients, vendors and colleagues.
- Ability to direct and lead through business solutions that drive company growth and promote innovation.
- Particularly skilled in team building, hospital systems and technology, staff communication and issue resolution, as well as managing large, difficult project orders, all while creating a safe and happy work environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Executive oversight
- Budget building
- Staff Management/Hiring
- Business Solution Implementations
- Vendor Management
- Policy Design and Implementation
- Qualitative Process Improvement
- Integration Solutioning
- Large Program Management
- Cisco Technologies
- Software Deployments
- IT Systems Streamlining
- IDM Program Management
- Large Project Management
Sr. Program Manager
- Provide expertise on program and project management discipline across the company to meet business needs.
- Work closely with business to shape approaches to achieve goals or resolve problems
- Defined clear roles and responsibilities to deliver solutions to business problems experienced both internally and externally.
- Developed mechinisms to ensure the team has a clear and agreed plan and timeline to meet their commitments.
- Orchestrate a process/cadence to ensure information flow between RCM, Enrollment, Client Success and Support
- Enhanced Revenue Cycle Management processes for smooth transition of providers.
- Proactively sought after for suggestions to drive improvements to our project management framework and governance process.
- Assess and provide transparency on how things are progressing relative to the business goals/outcomes
- Act as a first escalation point for issues/risks; resolve or frame appropriately for next level of escalation
- Assess and identified opportunities for the company to consider, both external and internal
- Collaboratively worked with VPs to ensure business and technology are aligned and working closely together as needed.
Sr. Principle Consultant
- Establish, define and integrate interdepartmental roles and timelines for individual tasks and overall project completion of Confidential.
- Create and maintain objectives while leading team to identify appropriate data source and collection methods.
- Directly manage the workflow through discovery for multiple projects at once and maintain pre - established timelines
- Develop collaboration guideline with Confidential clinical and technical teams to achieve 100% readiness for Population Health Integration
- Created baseline monthly status report of installation activity that includes post-installation reviews, installations in-progress and future installs.
- Utilized business tools Daptiv, SmartSheets, Microsoft Project, and Sharepoint.
Identity Management (IDM) Program Manager
- Develop protocols, structured governance and financial adherence of IDM Program, with a budget of 11.7 million.
- Present service business forecast for 2017 budget (13.7 mil) and review forecasting process in detail from current operating trend.
- Lead discovery presentation of business objective and needs including: overall organization, capabilities, and evolution, both financial and strategic.
- Develop and manage enterprise deployment of Identity Management as part of the strategic initiative for over 175,000 endpoints, applications, Financial and Clinical Information Systems; (Cerner, McKesson, MedHost(HMS), Mainframe, iSeries, and Database Management.)
- Manage 16-contract deployment and 4 FTE resources while implementing multi-facility design, planning, management and execution of complex enterprise projects.
- Responsible for technical components of system projects involving department and cross-functional teams focused on deployment and support.
- Responsible for ensuring SOX remediation is completed through strategic governance that complies with Corporate and Department policies and procedures. Lead the financial P&L reviews with executives and sponsors down to the individual facility site and resource level.
- Developed and manage multi-vertical solutions portfolios through completed vendor service deliveries.
- Utilized business tools Daptiv, SmartSheets, Microsoft Project, and Sharepoint.
Executive Client PMO Manager
Confidential, Brentwood, TN
- Developed and managed multi-vertical solutions portfolios of 18.2 million service deliveries.
- Directed technology vertical services solutions and delivery for 5 states, 18 internal engineers and external vendors
- Streamlined project execution and service delivery utilizing multiple collaboration methods, which included working with executives, customer staff, and internal and external resources.
- Constantly sought out by senior leadership for process improvement resulting in the retention of $35 million of annual hardware orders.
- Designed regional protocols and implementation methodology for optimal acceptance.
- Managed over $6.5 million in business solution service delivery for 2015 of Cisco route/switch, UC Collaborations, Contact Center Solutioning, Wireless, and Security
- Cisco equipment, UC and Contact Center software solutions.
- Executive guidance on new technologies around IVR solutions and compliance.
- Led detailed financial P&L reviews with client and internal teams down to the individual account/customer level
- Presented service operations delivery performance metrics and customer satisfaction information, recipient
- Presented and explained service margin fluctuations and service margin growth over differing time periods down to the account and team skill levels for process improvements.
Executive Consultant/Senior Project Manager
- Directed clinical configuration project teams of two to four members for hospital clients.
- Executive decision maker for EHR vendor selection and evaluation team.
- Established program governance, thereby creating a system of reporting and program progress evaluation.
- Restructured and maintained IT Department for compliance with all JCAHO, SOX AND HIPAA standards as well as all corporate standards.
- Communicated with individuals, teams, and executives, creating fair working environments, and ensuring collaborative working relationships.
- Planned the implementation of new software solutions for hospital and other facilities.
- Coordinated strategy for physicians, clinical applications, quality, and executive leadership.
- Trained and supported staff on the implementation of HMS software.
- Developed new Human Resources and Payroll software.
- Created training and documentation protocol for Infinium, ShowCase, and Kronos Sytems on I series systems.
- Managed issue escalation and resolution with executive teams and vendors.
- Administrated and oversaw application implementation for information systems including a NextGen Clinical EPM/HER system for multi-hospital health system.
- Led the first implementation of eClinical Works (eCW) EMR as new software for clinics.
- Performed due diligence and deployment activities for new ambulatory acquisitions by the company
- Headed the design, build, and analysis of clinical documentation and ordering content and workflows.
- Led project and support teams in the deployment and operational maintenance of the NextGen application while maintaining staffing at 60% of identified capacity requirements. Developed solutions for clinical information systems, Active Directory, network, and HL7 interfaces.
- Developed and managed the migration of four remote hosted NextGen environments and 75Tb of data.
- Implemented a single system solution for the entire national enterprise.
- Advised on capital budget expenditures. Managed all IT/IS and Telecommunications allocations.
- Developed, planned and completed all annual IS goals, capital projects and initiatives while implementing policies consistent with these goals.
- Asked to step in as the existing IT Director left the company.
- Administrated several IT systems including Nortel 61C, 3M Administration, Novell, Lotus Notes 7.01, HMS Reporting/State Reporting, VPN, AS400, ProMed EMR application, JACHO, SOX and HIPPA.
- Ensured compliance with hospital standards.
- Upgraded IOS and Cisco Switches
- Managed pre-Go Live environment, overseeing a team of 40 to convert over 400 beds in St. Luke’s Medical Facility.
- Resolved hospital-wide issues through extra department coordination.
- Trained IT staff and clinical and physician staff on new software, including Cerner, Millennium, Novell, and Kronos.
- Documented compliance and daily procedures to determine if they effectively corresponded to the rules.
- Administrated Network and Avaya phone systems for multiple sites.
- Resolved issues and trained staff in the use of Blackberry devices from multiple carriers and in the company’s current software and hardware.
- Served as the administrative liaison to top executives and to mid-level managers.