- Extensive experience managing mu lt imillion - dollar IT progra ms, projects, portfolios and process impro ve ment in it iat ives fro m conception through comp let ion.
- Well-de ve loped skills driving pro ject initiation, s cope definition, execution, monitoring, coordinating with business partners and multiple technology teams, scheduling deliverables and tasks, managing budgets, and providing cross-functional leadership across various teams.
- Dedicated leader w ith good co mmun icat ion s kills and a pro ven track rec ord of s uccess - comp let ing co mp le x techn ical projec ts on t ime and w ithin budget us ing Water fall and Scrum framework follow ing agile methodology.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Technical Project Management
- Application Development Manager
- Agile, Waterfall, Scrum Framework
- Program / Product Management
- Infrastructure Project Management
- IT Implementations
- Portfolio & Account Management
- Transition & Transformation Management
- Implementing Process Improvements
- Budget Management
- Managing Onsite & Offshore Teams
- Production Support
- Resource Management
- Various Business Domain Exposure
- Risk & Issue Management
TECHNICAL & FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
OS: Windows / Unix / Linux/ Novel Netware / OS/400
Databases: Relational (SQL) DB - Oracle / DB2 UDB / SQL Server / DBASE / Clipper
Network DB - HABITAT: Exposed to NO SQL DB - Mongo DB /Dynamo DB
Languages: C /SQL PLUS/ FORTRAN / CL / Oracle Developer 2000
Cloud Technologies: Exposed to AWS / AZURE
Project Management / Agile Tools: EPIC / Clarity (CA Agile Tool) / Rally (CA Agile Central) / JIRA / Microsoft TFS
Other Tools: Microsoft Office / Google Apps / ER Studio /Visual Studio/ Git, SharepointExposed to DevOps Tools (Jenkins)
Sr. Technical Project Manager / Scrum Master / Product Manager
- Responsible for Federal & State Reporting of Educational Student Data and Organizational Entity Management System in Agile Methodology
- Responsible for Planning, Analysis, Modelling, Mapping of approx. 180 reports for various Program Areas within Department of Education to be delivered to Federal & State Reporting System.
- Responsible for managing Student /Educators / Entities - ODS (Operational Data Store) and Data Marts.
- Responsible for Analyzing pain points of current Organizational Entity Management System and leading re-design effort within IT department along with Business Stake Holders.
- Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control, risks, issues & other compliance aspects of the project.
- Perform/Co-ordinate Sprint ceremonies.
- Interacting with customers to identify needs, opportunities, and gaps, and solve problems.
- Create and prioritize user stories for scrum team
- Document acceptance criteria for user stories
- Help your team develop products by making difficult tradeoffs and removing roadblocks
- Prioritization of QuAD Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog based on end users and stakeholders, for offshore agile development team.
- Responsible for Development, Enhancement and Maintenance of Configurable Connector Pipeline, which is a multi-step process to convert various Student Information Systems into OneRoster format.
- Convert Clever formatted files to RenSimplified format.
- Create demo sites with anonymized data (demo sites populated with “Real” data, but dis-associated with original users)
- Reverse Migration of data from AWS environment to Renaissance Data Centers for Legacy Applications.
- Help define AWS Architecture for Cost & Performance Optimization
- Coordinate Performance Testing in AWS environment.
Project/ Program / Product / Portfolio Manager / Delivery Manager / Scrum Master/ Engagement Lead
- Responsible to deliver new & highly complex solution through entire lifecycle of the project starting from Concept to Release.
- Translate customer needs into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including development and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Coordinate Sprint backlog, Product Backlog & Program Release Increment with Product Owner.
- Create user stories and acceptance criteria
- Prioritize product and sprint backlog.
- Conduct daily standup as Scrum Master for various products, remove impediments, manage & estimate product stories, improve team velocity and conduct retrospectives.
- Lead & Manage Onshore & Offshore Teams
- Confidential internal compliance processes like Technical Due Care(TDC), Joint Architecture & Design Review(JADR), Disaster Recovery(DR), Vulnerability & Threat Assessments (VTA), Security Gap Analysis(SGA), Physical Site Review(PSR) & Other security processes(SAR)
- Investigate & understand feature & functionalities of Loyalty Coalition product (a.k.a. Confidential )
- Being part of PMO team, create and implement the processes for the new organization that was created for Confidential .
- Work with various Stakeholders (Business Team, Delivery Team, Infrastructure team etc) on project planning and create high level Milestones.
- Work with Business Team on User Stories/EPICs for the Confidential
Transition & Transformation Manager
- Customer Engagement & Validate Transition Scope as per Statement of Work / Contract
- Transition Resource Planning & On-boarding
- Educate Client & Transition Team on Transition Methodology.
- Application Knowledge Transfer Planning & Execution
- Setup Delivery Process & Delivery Team/s
- Identify Application Migration Stakeholders & Setup Application Migration Teams
- Create Knowledge Transfer Plan & Coordinate Knowledge Transfer Sessions.
- Evaluate Knowledge Transfer Sessions (Feedback from Trainer & Trainees)
- Identify, Mitigate, Manage & Report - Risks & Issues
- Lead & Manage Onshore & Offshore Teams during Transition Phases
Project Manager / Program Manager / People Manager
Confidential, Hilversum, NL
- Manage day to day operations at Confidential including Backup/Recovery, Setup Environment for Mock Trading to Test Enhancements, Production deployments.
- Customize Application (Stock Exchange) parameters, Analyze Application and System Software performance and customize for optimal performance, deploy software patches and generate market statistics.
- Gather Requirements from Confidential Board (Members/ Brokers) and Managing Relationship with Confidential customer.