- Associate IT Project Manager with change management and business analysis experience
- Telecom, Network, Infrastructure, Mobility, background.
- ServiceNow SAP ERP HR FICO TCP IP Lotus Notes O365
- SM9 Service Manager PeopleSoft Vantive Unix Quick Place SharePoint
- Quest KACE iCore Html Clear Case Outlook
- MobileIron Cloud R47 BusinessDirect PHP Clear Quest Project
- MobileIron Core 9.5 EFMS SQL PVCS Tracker Access
- Wandera GPS C TestTrack Visio
- Bitglass Cognos Cobol VSAM Excel
- Afaria iGEMS TSO IBM3270 PowerPoint
- Opentext BillingIT
- Documentum D2
Telecom: worked for and with MSPs to provide and request managed services: MNS, MIS, MSS, IPT, VOIP, TP. Asset management, expense management, billing consolidation.
Process Improvement: utilized ITSM, CSI, and ITIL practices to make improvements to workflows for operation efficiencies. Focus on cost savings and expense realizations.
Team: project recruiting, building, mentoring, cross functional training, working with other internal depts: IT Finance, Procurement, Audit, COE, Dev and Ops teams.
Vendor Management: MSP management, SLA development, RFP, PO, contract negotiation and management. QBR
Database RDBMS, CMDB, migration, integration, upload, interface, data mapping, report query and creation
Software sourcing, SaaS deployments, requirements definition, validation testing, UAT, implementation, application support
Systems analysis, release configuration management, bug fix tracking, enhancement, enterprise implementation. RUP, SCRUM SDLC methods used
Mobility: MDM, EMM, enterprise implementation, configuration and security policy administration. Draft Acceptable Use Policy. Mobile app development, iOS, Apple DEP VPP. Email server, domain, user group management, Exchange to O365 migration.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Provided overall project and change management on transitional projects. Analyze processes and documented functional requirements to increase operational maturity. Created project plans, provided resource planning, estimated costs, scheduled testing and deployment activities. Maintained MC3 ways of working an adapted PMI project methodology
- Saas deployment, vendor sourcing, TEM tool, billing and internal order integration into existing SAP instance. Audited expenses, validated account inventory, reviewed service contracts and identified cost reductions. cmdb integration from conversion and acquisition by Molson Coors International. Workflow development, service catalog, request and asset management module use. Knowledge base article creation.
- Accomplished $30k in savings per month while reducing data plans and upgrading from platinum to gold service plans, and standardized all older tablets to iPad Air II 128GB model.
- Performed UAT and conducted post surveys and achieved 99% above satisfactory ration transitioned mobile costs from corporate liability to employee, developed stipend program, produced saving of 540k per year.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Solution and cost third party maintenance support for global retail, wholesale, custom and outsourced accounts.
- Monitored and managed key SLAs by measuring vendors
- Participated in new client funnel calls to support account managers
Project Implementation Manager
Confidential, Lisle, IL
- Process new requests for MNS - managed network services, created timelines, document project end dates, track milestones, deliverables, schedule implementation activities, and process project closeout
- Participated in large scale data migration to new target architecture platform for new Confidential ® ordering system of Confidential & Confidential ’s signature Confidential (Enhanced Virtual Private Network) service
- Participated in making ITSM improvements to the change order request process within BusinessDirect®. Made significant improvements to CR servicing times, developed escalation process, corporate controls, and continuous improvement strategy.