- Solution - driven Scrum Master/Project Manager, Systems Analyst with 5+ years of experience as Business Technology Analyst leading cross-functional teams in development, documentation and delivery of process innovations driving the attainment of business goals.
- Proficiently organized and facilitated daily scrum, sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning.
- Collaborated closely with the product owner on backlog grooming to keep product backlog relevant and prioritized the user stories, ensuring that acceptance criteria was agreed upon and stories were ready for sizing.
- Effectively tracked team’s progress, including burn down, velocity and release forecasting.
- Educate and reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and key stakeholders using agile management tools like Rally, JIRA for status reporting and planning.
- Skilled in providing effective leadership in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments, with outstanding oral and written presentation and communication skills
- Experience in designing and implementing test plans, test cases, test scripts and conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Technically competent to interact with different technology teams, creating wireframes for design approvals and creating technical documentations.
- Expertise in leading medium to large scale software projects using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Highly motivated professional with experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Excellent Client relationship management, problem solving, issue resolution skills along with good experience in analyzing and summarizing the root cause of issues and providing interim workarounds and long-term solutions.
- Experience in assisting the Development team during construction periods and assisting the QA team in test case design and performing User Acceptance Testing and providing presentations to the business team.
- Ability to work independently or in a team/cross-functional teams, manage and prioritize multiple projects, quick learner.
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly adept at facilitating business discussions and negotiations with stakeholders.
- Product/Project management
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Streamlining Efforts
- Technical Skills
- Product Development
- Strategic planning
- Project Budgeting
- Documentation Skills
- Quality Assurance
- Process Improvement
- Project Status
- Process Documentation
- Manual Testing
- Performance testing
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Scrum Master: Confluence, SharePoint 2007, MS Visio 2007, Microsoft Project, Access
Software: SAP Successfactors, Dell Boomi, SQL, Java
Team Skills: Scrum Master, Coordinating, Facilitating, Project Tracking, Issue Resolution, Summarizing and Reporting.
ConfidentialScrum Master/Project Manager
- Conduct meetings with the business owners, gather requirements that were to be prioritized for the quarter and the following sprint cycles.
- Schedule backlog grooming meetings to refine product backlog items. During the Backlog grooming session ensure that every user story / tasks in rally are clearly defined. Split the user stories into manageable achievable tasks that can be completed within the given cycles.
- Organize and facilitate overall Release and Sprint planning - including daily stand-ups, reviews/demos and retrospective.
- Work with scrum team, product owners and leadership to complete the sprint activities and helped eliminate impediments and facilitate a team’s optimum performance.
- Communicate team’s status/progress via release/sprint Burndown charts, Story Acceptance rate and defects to make sure stake holders are aware and able to track progress.
- Organize sprint retrospective meetings to gather team’s reflection on the process. Identify actions and next steps to improve the future sprints, planned the sprint release cycles with release managers.
- Kept the team focused on the sprint priorities, business values and protecting team from over committing.
- Frequent follow ups and reminders to team on updating rally tasks on daily basis for more accurate reporting.
- Work with product owners during sprint review sessions to make sure all stories met the Definition of Done and get the stories accepted within the sprint.
- Manage Issue resolution with SAP by opening tickets and documenting every issue and the resolution provided and posting the changes on SharePoint.
- Work with Business Analysts to help create Functional Design Specifications for interfaces and work with the development team and provide walk through to the business owners and get approvals.
- Work on interfaces from new Success Factors Employee Central system using Dell Boomi.
- Create separate user stories for the Quality assurance team to formulate and execute positive and negative unit test plans and support end-to-end testing of the interfaces.
- Help facilitate meeting with the business owners and subject matter experts when the team needs to clarify or correct the business process / method of data flow handling in between different systems.
- As a part of the show and tell meetings conducted at the end of every sprint ran various process on Boomi to retrieve, test and ensure that the files Conform to the layout specified in the FDS.
- Is the same type of file as expected to be passed in the process flow. the variables are the same as specified in the layout.
- The search criteria the records that are impacted or to be tested.
- Provide post go-live support and troubleshoot if any bugs reported. Help maintain all these issues in rally.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to track and resolve problems.
- Conduct daily stand ups with the dev team and QA teams to communicate and verify that the teams are aligned on the user stories prioritized for current cycle.
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements
- Extensively work on SuccessFactors solutions (Performance, Goals, Talent, Onboarding) with a minimum of 2 successful SuccessFactors implementation/integration projects.
- Work with the project team to ensure that all SAP designs are correct and that customizations are only made as required by the business according to SAP best practices
- Solve complex issues that arise with system operations, job monitoring, routine program modification, performance tuning and participate in on-call rotation.
- Define/implement workaround processes, corrective action, communication and system cleanup activities.
ConfidentialScrum Master/Project Manager
- Confidential this was an initiative where we integrated international clients onboard to corporate card, while onboarding new clients worked on the business documentation of File layout, user guides and client facing specifications and partner integration. Actively participated on the team meeting by being a business input on the development/testing calls.
- Vpay Audit this was an end to end audit of the data files. Worked on the business specification of the file layout of data file and Client issues.
- Project Lemonade was a compliance project in which we had to in corporate a new field in the existing data file template with GST changes for Australia market. Added value to the initiative from the business end and ensured that the file changes were properly done, and the file transition had no impacts.
- Handled all the above initiative in parallel and managed all the activities involved and maintained these by creating separate project for each in SDLC PM Clarity tool.
- Led teams across broad technical and business disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Handled various Client Escalations and dealt closely with our biggest clients and tracked failed, delayed and missing files/ transactions. Set up new data files and modifying the existing set ups. Also actively helped monitor and create an automated tracker. Proactively monitored RFP clients.
- Actively involved in Issue Resolution every time we had any client issues such as missing transactions, incorrect data or missing information, used SQL queries to help analyze the data in production also used PL/SQL procedures to, identify the missing detail and provide analysis to the tech team to help with RCA and resolve issue quickly.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
- Also played the role of scrum master by conducting scrum ceremonies like grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups and the weekly meetings. Closely worked with product owners and got their insight during the backlog grooming sessions. Well versed with the agile methodologies.
- As the sole project manager, I create monthly reports and create dashboards and documents that measure the various value-based metrics for the Data Files using tableau software. The dashboards created project the data file success rate, failure rate, data file delayed time, and total files scheduled to my leaders as well as served as a good feedback for my internal teams further reporting.
- Ensured the projects were completed within the given budget and timeline.
ConfidentialScrum Master/Project Manager
- Analysis of business requirements, business process diagrams and functional specifications to identify and produce test conditions and scenarios for the tasks.
- Writing Test Plan documents and test scenarios for Affordable care act integration with the Bridges application.
- Gathering the requirements and adding these user stories in rally and ensuring that all the stories are clearly defined.
- Testing application for each release that come in through FFM, Self Service, Bridges from the application Initial screen to the Disposition screen for different programs.
- Collaborated with stakeholder groups across the organization to ensure business and technology alignment and ensure that the Acceptance criteria was accurate.
- Develop business architecture using requirements and process through document analysis, workshop and workflow analysis and made sure that the current sprint had the stories with highest priority.
- During each sprint, conducted levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify the client’s needs are met and update the user stories in rally to show progress.
- Assisting technical team to ensure a mutual understanding of requirements and product and helped resolves any business questions or impediments brought by the team in daily Stand up meetings.
- Participation in team sessions to prioritize the Product Backlogs and estimate the time and work involved for each item. The collection of all estimates being used to provide the total amount of work involved for completing the entire release
- Participation in daily standup meetings, to check Sprint progress and highlight any difficulties encountered by scrum team members.
- Attendance at end of Sprint Retrospective meetings to highlight what went right/wrong, in order to improve the process for the team going forward and helped overall systems to be agile and add to the agile maturity by tracking the teams progress.
ConfidentialScrum Master/Project Manager
- Interacted with the Business owners/stake holders to understand the work flow of various functionalities.
- Reviewed and analyzed functional requirement specifications, system requirements and technical specifications and documented test requirements.
- Prepared Test Plans, Test Cases as per Functional and Business requirements for System/Functional Test Specification.
- Automated test scenarios for GUI, Functionality and performed data driven testing on the application inserting different data using QTP.
- Executed test cases and verified actual results against expected results.
- Executed system, Implementation testing and regression testing.
- Developed and executed several SQL queries, stored procedures as a part of backend testing and involved in data validation and verifying data-integrity.
- Identified several bugs, Logged and tracked the defects and interacted with the developers to resolve the defects.
- Maintained and created test data required for the test execution at the test planning stage region.
- Analyze & Review entrance and exit criteria.
- Identifying risks, dependencies, mitigations and contingencies.
- Participated in weekly status meetings, process improvement meetings and walkthroughs.
- Developed the test summary reports after completion of each level of testing.