Pega Systems: PegaPRPC 7.x, 6.x, 5.x
Web/App Servers: Confidential WebSphere 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, Red Hat JBoss, Microsoft IIS, Jakarta Tomcat, BEA WebLogic
Microsoft .NET: .NET framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1. x, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
J(2)EE: JSF, JSP, JSON, DOJO
Operating Systems: Windows Server 200x, Linux (RHEL/Fedora, SLES/SuSE, Ubuntu), AIX, Solaris
Data Bases: MS SQL Server 200x. Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i. DB2 9.x/10.x
Languages: C#, Java
IDEs: Microsoft Visual Studio 20nn, Eclipse, NetBeans, Confidential RAD/WSAD
Project Management: Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), LEAN, Scrum, Kanban, XP, PMI, RUP, Waterfall
Confidential, Madison WI
- Legacy Confidential ImagePlus 200M document migration to Confidential Content Manager 8.5.7 on z/OS, Confidential Content Confidential 2.0.3, including
- DB2 façade, abstraction layer to maintain content metadata compatibility with ~400 COBOL programs in current student loan processing ecosystem.
- LDAP migration for content ACLs in addition to metadata migration.
- Confidential Content Confidential 18.104.22.168 installation
- DEV - Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Standard 22.214.171.124, DB2 10.1 on z/OS, Microsoft Active Directory
- PROD - RHEL Linux 6.8, WAS ND 126.96.36.199, DB2 10.1 on z/OS, Microsoft Active Directory. Command line install.
- Confidential Content Manager, Confidential Content Confidential mentoring, training to Imaging team, including Lunch ‘n Learn curriculum
Confidential, Blue Ash OH
ECM Systems Architect, Engineer
- ECM team liaison to Confidential Intranet (NGI) portal project. NGI collapses all employee Intranet sites to a single vertical on Websphere Portal Server (WPS) with Web Content Manager ( Confidential ) and Confidential Content Manager/Genus (Digital Asset Management) as the content repository for 400,000 employees nationwide.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE) Program Iteration (PI) and Scrum sprint planning sessions, prioritization, retrospectives, reviews.
- Confidential, Content Manager integration model and taxonomy derivation, coordination.
- Information Governance model derivation for content authoring, attributes, retention and disposition.
- Confidential ECM System Monitor configuration for Confidential Content Manager repository.
- Confidential Content Confidential migration from Confidential Content Manager eClient.
- Assist ECM team with trouble tickets for custom JEE applications’ troubleshooting.
Confidential, Cincinnati OH
ECM Solutions Architect
- Confidential Case Foundation ( Confidential ), Confidential Case Manager (ICM), Confidential Content Confidential (ICN) Enterprise Reference Architecture
- Technology Road Map
- Technology Position Statement
- Logical Architecture Model & Patterns
- Architecture Patterns
- Architecture Instance
- Physical Framework
- Application Manifest
- Content and Case Foundation, Case Manager reference applications for:
- Annuity new business
- OIT migration
- Document Generation (‘DocGen’) ePolicy delivery
- Content Ontology and Taxonomy derivation and elaboration for migrating Docfinity Optical Imaging Technology (OIT) repository to Confidential 5.2.1, 157M pages.
- BPMN 2.0 process patterns and ICM reference applications for OIT migration to ICM 5.2.1
- Liaise to W&SFG enterprise architecture and PriceWaterhouseCooper (Pwc) personnel for Transformation insurance operations modernization - people, process, technology - multi-year initiative.
- Lunch ‘n Learn curriculum for Enterprise Process Development portfolio teams for content taxonomy derivation and BPM/Case Management blueprints, patterns.
- Process Framing
- Process Discovery
- As-Is, To-Be modeling
- Notations and their usage - BPMN 2.0, DMN 1.0
- Process Definition
- Process Implementation (ICM, Confidential )
Confidential, Chicago, IL
FileNet Systems/Solutions Architect
- Migrate existing 4.5.1 environments from WebSphere 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 on VMware ESX.
- P8 3.5.2.x, 4.5.1.x > 5.2.x migration - Work with Confidential Lab Services as for migrating existing 3.5.x, 4.5.1 environments data, applications swing to new 5.2.x infrastructure on RHEL 6, Oracle 11g, WAS 8 golden stack.
- JADs (use cases, agenda)
- Imaging and Workflow (IAW) Process Engine application migration P8 3.5.x > P8 4.5.1.x
- Image Services 4.x migration to Confidential Case Foundation 5.2
- FileNet 4.5.x > 5.2.x migration, platform consolidation
- Documentation, Training and Mentoring
- P8 best practices - security, metadata design (object stores, document class definitions, foldering, property templates), workflow design/process definition, high availability, scalability, capacity planning.
- P8 5.x installation runbooks
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) System Monitor (FileNet System Monitor)
- Confidential Content Collector (configuration, task routes)
Confidential, Houston, TX
FileNet Systems/Solutions Architect, Technical Lead
- Review enterprise taxonomy, file plan and retention scheduled received from Confidential . Advise CNP IT on how best to represent the plan in FileNet P8 Records Mgr and Content Mgr (object store design, document classes, etc.)
- Architectural strategy for migrating content off of legacy Image Services and on to FileNet P8 with methodology including steps and considerations for performing the migration.
- Client-designated technical lead for the CNP IT FileNet Team. Mentoring, knowledge transfer, team lead for
- Server infrastructure upgrades
- Application design, development, testing and production implementation
- WorkplaceXT, AE/Workplace Java cert upgrades (1.1.3->1.4.13 XT, 220.127.116.11->18.104.22.168 AE)
- Records Manager 4.5.002 -> RM 4.5.1
- Legacy Image Services, FileNet P8 Oracle tablespace isolation for high availability
- Input Capture
- FileNet Capture Professional 5.2.1
- Confidential Content Collector 2.2
- File system ingestion
- SharePoint ingestion
- Confidential FileNet Connector for Microsoft SharePoint Web Parts
- P8 best practices - security, metadata design (object stores, document class definitions, foldering, property templates), workflow design/process definition.
- JAD Facilitation - agenda, user stories/use cases, time-boxing, facilitator for the CNP enterprise-wide records management initiative.
- Records Management automation patterns for delayed document declaration utilizing Process Engine workflow declaration via RM Operations component integrator. ~180M records/year.
- Application design, development, delivery:
- Treasury Records Management
- Human Resources Disability Management
- Facilities Management (SharePoint integration)
- Pipeline (SharePoint integration)
Confidential, Austin, TX
FileNet Systems/Solutions Architect
- Assessment of X-base based retention schedule and vault inventory processes, key reports used, and current implementation strategy for FileNet P8 Records Manager. Export and translation of same material to FileNet Records Manager file plan, record categories, retention schedules, dispositions, marker box record declarations.
- Recommendations for best practices to be used in the implementation.
- Risk mitigation of potential difficulties likely to be encountered with the implementation strategy.
- Evaluation of current P8 Records Manager configuration confirming validity of the approach and/or recommendations for superior alternatives to X-base based reporting systems.
- Mentoring & guidance to Confidential staff (MDS & IT) on best practices in implementing P8 Records Manager.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
FileNet Systems Architect
- FileNet P8 5.0 Content Manager (Content Engine, Process Engine, Application Engine) installation and configuration on Red Hat Enteprise Linux 5.3, Oracle 11g R2, JBoss EAP 5.1 and Microsoft Active Directory.
Confidential, Coppell, TX
FileNet Systems Architect
- FileNet Image Services 4.0 SP5 on Windows Enterprise Server 2000 and SQL Enterprise Server 2000 to Image Services 22.214.171.124 on Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise, SQL Server 2008 Enterprise on VMware ESX 4.1
- Migrate FileNet IS 4.0.5 MKF datasets (PermDB, SecDB, TransDB) to target environment using MKF tools.
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) ETL package to migrate IS 4.0.5 IndexDB database contents to IS 4.1.2.x database schema.
- Runbook documentation for all tools, utilities, usage, etc. for the above processes.
- Client systems administration training, mentoring for client IT personnel.
FileNet Systems/Solutions Architect
- FileNet P8 4.5.1 installation on SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10.3, Oracle 11g, WebSphere 126.96.36.199 in a highly available, clustered environment
- Content Engine
- Process Engine
- Application Engine
- Records Manager
- File plan design, development and implementation
- Records Mgt Lunch ‘n Learn curriculum and sessions with LDS infrastructure and Church History Records Management teams.
- Confidential Content Collector
- Reference app demonstrating file system ingestion
- Confidential Classification Module
- Reference app demonstrating CM, RM integration
- Confidential Content Integrator
- Reference app demonstrating Sharepoint, P8 connectors
- Post-production installation assessment of environment configuration for performance optimization
Confidential, Hartford, CT
FileNet Systems/Solutions Architect
- Systems and solutions architect for the Operations, Architecture and Infrastructure systems (OAI-sys) Document Management Output group. DMO group is infrastructure admin and support for Confidential FileNet P8 3.5.x, 4.x, 4.5.x, IS 4.x and PegaPRPC 5.4 SP2, 5.5 SP1.
- FileNet Forum (Center of Excellence) lead; orchestrate OAI-sys and Travelers Enterprise Architecture group initiatives for developing best practices, implementing standards and governance for:
- Process Engine - process design, workflow patterns, BPM APIs (Java, .NET)
- Content Engine - object store structures, CM APIs (Java, .NET)
- Application Engine - Workplace, eForms for P8 Workplace, WorkplaceXT
- Systems Administration
- Content Engine - backup and restore, object stores, audit logging and tracing, caching
- Process Engine - queues (ISI, conductor), event logging and pruning, vwtool
- Application Engine - logs, component manager
- DMO systems architect for
- Document Management (FileNet P8, IS), Business Process Management (Pega, FileNet), Document Composition (Skywire), Enterprise Search (Verity) reference architectures to support service designs for enterprise implementation of Confidential Service Manager (HPSM)
- FileNet P8 Infrastructure initiatives
- SQL 2000 -> 2005 upgrade (five environments)
- P8 4.0 -> 4.5 upgrade (five environments)
- P8 3.5 -> 4.5 application migration
- P8 domain consolidation (single, centralized infrastructure)
- WebSphere Migration (WebSphere/Windows Server 2003 -> JBOSS/Linux)
- VMWare ESX 3.5 server consolidation and virtualization of P8 environments
- High availability configuration (3DNS, BigIP) for P8 engine clustering
- Capacity Planning (SCOUT input from IS perf mon and P8 FSM)
- Performance Monitoring and Troubleshooting (FSM)
- Configuration Management
- Draft and implement best practices procedures for Content Engine Enterprise Manager and Process Engine Process Configuration Console export and import manifests from/to source/target object stores and isolated regions.
- Best practices for system patching and maintenance.
- Service definitions and reference architectures defined and documents for DMO portfolio service offerings.
- Enterprise Taxonomy - Protégé ontology editor, physical implementation into CE object store folders, document classes, custom objects
- Interview candidates for OAI-sys and line of business applications, recommending candidates for project roles.
- Weekly Lunch ‘n Learn sessions for OAI-sys personnel with custom curriculums for P8 core (CE, PE, AE), P8 expansion products (PA, PS, BAM), advanced IS administration, Email Manager, Records Manager, Confidential Content Collector.
- Customized 5 day FileNet P8 4.5.1 ILT/ILO training class for CE, PE and WorkplaceXT.
- PegaPRPC stylesheets definition for enterprise web branding standard for Pega developed apps.
- Annual budgetary review process - project identification, prioritization, sizing, planning and estimating
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
FileNet Application Technical Lead
- Application Technical Lead for the Confidential (end-client) Transform project. Transform integrates FileNet P8 4.0 to JD Edwards 8.12 CRM for HR provisioning and Finance ERP.
- Document, install, configure and support FileNet P8 Content Engine 4.0.1-001, Process Engine 4.0.2, Application Engine 4.0.1-002, eForms for P8 Workplace 4.0.1-002, Confidential 4.0.0-003 and Business Activity Monitor 3.6.0-001 on Windows Server 2003 R2, SP2, SQL Server 2005 and 2000 Enterprise and WebSphere Application Server 188.8.131.52.
- Application support and troubleshooting for Confidential development team and offshore development partner.
- Draft System Architecture Document for P8 implementation for review and approval by Confidential end-client and Confidential Global Services partner.
- Draft disaster recovery plan for system failover to secondary Confidential operations center
- Requirements elicitation, specification, design, development, testing and implementation for Business Activity Monitor.
- Document, install and configure FileNet Image Services 4.1.1, Web Services 4.0.2 and Open Client 4.0.2 w/SQL 2005 SP2 in VMWare ESX 3.0 environment for San Bernardino County.
- Document, install and configure FileNet P8 3.5.x (CE, PE, AE, RE, PA) for MedImpact, San Diego CA.
- Document, install and configure FileNet P8 4.0.x (CE, PE, AE) for Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC), California State Court.
- Solaris 10
- Oracle 10g
- JBoss 4.0.5
- FileNet P8 3.5.1-00x upgrades, installs for multiple Confidential clients WA, OH and CA
- Task order definition and sizing for all client upgrades and installs
Confidential, Chicago, IL
FileNet Solutions Architect
- Content Management architect for the Mettawa Project. Mettawa is a new 444,000’ facility for HSBC’s North American headquarters.
- Draft use cases, JAD agenda and time box for JAD session with primary business units (9/104) representatives occupying the new headquarters for FileNet P8 4.0 Content Manager functionality.
- Facilitate JAD and document Business Requirements Document (BRD) for client approval.
- Install FileNet P8 4.0 Proof of Concept (POC) and Mettawa production environments.
- Draft detailed P8 4.0 installation instructions for P8 on Solaris 9 with WebSphere Application Server 6.1 and CE, PE databases on Oracle 10g for environment prep by HSBC Technology Services (HTS) eTech (WebSphere), database and server support groups.
- Draft P8 4.0 Content Manager Enterprise Reference Architecture logical reference model for approval by HTS management for newly formed Document Management Systems (DMS) group.
- Draft P8 4.0 Content Manager governance document for approval by HTS management for DMS.
Confidential, Albany, NY
FileNet COE Lead Architect
- FileNet Architect for the Key Technology Services FileNet Center of Excellence - lessons learnt and best practices formalized and standardized into a methodology and framework.
- Project oversight for projects’ architecture, design, development and implementation.
- Issued best practices standards for content object models and Content Engine document class, folder and custom object implementation; process design and improvement; analytics and reporting; system administration performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- FileNet mentoring to Document and Content Management (DCM) administrative staff.
- Support eleven in-flight FileNet application delivery teams - best practices, code troubleshooting
- Assist Key Document and Content Management (DCM) group with DR planning and testing, capacity planning, and performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Project support for migration of Content Engine export manifests and Process Engine workspace data from development environment through integration, user acceptance and performance test environments to production.
- Designed “Quick Start” initiative for ECM storage and retrieval.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- FileNet Architect for the Implementation Management Treasury Systems (IMTS) Refresh initiative. IMTS replaces client/server legacy treasury system and provides a BPM solution for all SunTrust treasury personnel utilizing FileNet P8 3.5.1.
- Developed Architectural Strategy blueprint for BPM, including workflow patterns, legacy interface and external interface to Salesforce.com utilizing P8 Process Engine web services.
- JAD facilitator for Treasury Management Office, Customer Support Services, Treasury Implementation Processors and Operations personnel requirements elicitation.
- Demand Management Conceptual Design for executive steering committee, including sizing efforts and budget.
- Technical design for IMTS first release implementation on WebSphere Application Server 6.0 with FileNet P8 - presentation, business logic and data tier patterns for FileNet BPM best practices on J2EE.
- Agile ScrumMaster for first two Sprints of IMTS application delivery, including technical mentoring of on-shore and IGSI ( Confidential Global Services India) off-shore developers.
- IMTS Project Plan WBS for 20,000 man hours effort - deliverables, milestones.
- FileNet P8 application architect on SunTrust FileNet Center of Excellence.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- FileNet Architect for the Electronic Case File (ECF) initiative at Hennepin Human Services Public Health Department. ECF provides core workflow functionality across all HSPHD service areas and a single, shared, accessible electronic file system for all clients utilizing FileNet P8 3.5 and Business Process Framework 1.6.
- Developed Architectural Strategy blueprint for ECM/BPM Enterprise Reference Architecture.
- Design and test-driven JSP development with Rational Application Developer 6.0 of the Contract Management System (CMS). CMS implements P8 3.5 and Business Process Framework to automate Hennepin’s procurement system processes with external vendors.
- Drafted use cases, agenda and timebox for ECF Joint Application Design sessions.
- Assisted and advised Confidential IT staff with methodologies and tools for requirements elicitation, requirements specification, design description, coding standards, software configuration management.
- Network diagram, project plan and initial Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for ECF iterations (7) to project delivery.
- Application design and test-driven ASP.NET development with Visual Basic .NET code-behinds of the HR Self Service image search, retrieve, view and print application. HR Self Service securely integrates to Confidential ’s Siteminder TeamNet site via SHA1 encryption over SSL, remitting document query information with FileNet document class index values and web image hyperlinks on FileNet Open Client 3.2/IDM Web Services 3.2.
- Draft and execute unit, system and integration test plans. Draft implementation plan.
- FileNet architect for the Service Center Automated Workflow (SCAWF) project at NYL. SCAWF electronically routes service requests received in any medium to appropriate customer service analysts for processing.
- Facilitate design JADs and draft UML activity diagrams for web layer and business object layer (including business controller and FileNet Interface) of Second-Level Indexing (SLI) release of SCAWF.
- Facilitate code walkthroughs.
- Software Design Description for FileNet Process Configuration Console (PCC) and Process Designer queue and workflow map expansion to enable SLI and Release Batch functionality.
- CRC noun-verb vocabulary development for a FileNet P8 J2EE framework, including business delegates and façade.
Confidential, Northbrook IL
- Draft architectural strategy for Claim Technology Services ( Confidential ) document management (DM) initiative. Strategy provides blueprint for iterative, incremental propagation of over 600 document types to 16,000 users in 140 Allstate Market Claims Office (MCO) locations nationwide, 180M pages/year throughout Allstate Property and Casualty Claims Organization (P-CCSO).
- Requirements elicitation for network topology requirements in a distributed imaging environment
- FileNet SCOUT modeling tool usage for IDMIS, IDMCS, cache, eProcess and Panagon web server locations and configuration in national data centers, and centralized document capture in Allstate mailroom operations.
- Reviews of architectural strategy with Allstate Technical Architecture Group (TAG), Confidential Architecture Review Board (ARB) and Enterprise Document Management (EDM) group.
- CMM Level 2 configuration manager for Proof of Concept (POC) and second X2 iteration of DM initiative.
- Demand Management conceptual designs for POC and X2 iterations to provide implementation alternatives for review and budgeting by Project Management Office (PMO).
- Technical design for POC Advanced Search and Query Results module, including web, emissary, executant and data access (DAL) layers for Allstate .NET framework.
- Moderate code design reviews for other developers’ modules.
- Draft smoke test plan for all POC functional testing. Execute smoke test plan test conditions and log incidents via Mercury Interactive Test Director 6.0. Assign defects and e-mail to responsible developer via Test Director.
- Derive Claims organization document taxonomy for automated document capture, FileNet document class AND workflow routing definition.
- Access 2002 web-enabled DB of document taxonomy for Six Sigma “what if” capabilities of document acquisition volumetrics and sizing to Claims organization PMO.
- Cross-team collaboration with Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) Document Management Workflow group for FileNet IM cache management projections for all Claims projects.