- Technical team leader and architect on projects in various industries, including Logistics, Warehousing & Distribution, Banking, Finance, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail, Communications, and Security.
- Project Management of systems development and consolidations on various platforms using systems life cycle methodologies, including business functional specifications and process flows, UML use cases, technical analysis/design, construction, testing (SIT, UAT, test plan/cases/data), communications setup, work product reviews (QA), implementation plans, production promotion, post - implementation reviews, and management/metrics reporting.
- Architected complex projects to reduce delivery time to customer.
- Managed and trained global diverse technical teams.
- Performed data conversions and developed Confidential interfaces/mappings for many customers.
- Provided 24x7 production support of developed applications.
Platforms: SAP, Oracle, HP-UX, Sun, SCO, Linux, IBM, Microsoft (All), Tandem.
Languages: C, Java, Visual Basic, .Net, shell scripting(Bourne, C, Korn), awk, PERL, Tcl, JCL, CICS, COBOL, PL/I, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, HTML, XML, Python, TACL.
O/S: MS Windows (All), Sun Solaris, HP-UX, Unix, Linux, AIX, IBM MVS/TSO, Tandem Guardian, 3Com, Univac 1100.
Applications: Confidential ANSI X12/EDIFACT/Tradacoms, SeeBurger, SeeBeyond, Sterling Gentran, AMTrix, Apache, Tomcat, Reverse Proxy Server, SAP Business Connector, iSoft AS2, BMC Control-SA, CA eTrust Admin, CA-7, CA Automic, Control-M, SCCS, Briefcase, SSL Certificates, TCP/IP, SFTP/FTP, AS2, VAN, SSH, Confidential, XML Spy, SQL Navigator, VNC, Remote Desktop, Sharepoint, Remedy.
Databases: Oracle, IMS, DB2, LDAP, Microsoft SQL Server / Access / Fox Pro, MySQL
Transactions: Confidential ANSI X12, EDIFACT, SAP IDoc, Oracle eCommerce, XML, Bank BAI, Confidential, WIRE, and proprietary flat file formats. Transactions include, but not limited to: 204, 210, 214, 270/271, 276/277, 310, 315, 810/880, 812, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 828, 830, 831, 832, 835, 837, 850/875, 852, 855, 856, 860, 864, 865, 867, 940, 990, 997, INVOIC, ORDERS, REMADV, DESADV, APERAK.
Other: XML file processing using Xpath and XSLT. Proficient in Microsoft Office, project management deliverables, QA Testing, web page design, and installation of all computer and network hardware/software.
- Project management of all logistics onboarding of new customers and enhancements for existing trading partners.
- Responsibilities include trading partner and carrier onboarding, communications setup, mapping, testing (unit, SIT, UAT), and QA of all transactions.
- Confidential conversion to Confidential . Special emphasis on billing and shipment tracking for all air, ocean, and truck/drayage logistic events.
- Team Leader / Manager responsible for project management, estimates, functional and technical design specifications, cross training team members, multi-cultural onshore/offshore resource management, management reporting, maintenance coordination/support, and production support escalation.
- SAP Business Connector and RFC support.
- Successfully architected and converted over 225 Confidential trading partners from SeeBeyond to SeeBurger.
- Processing Receivables data including Confidential, Lockbox, WIRE, E-Box, and Merchant Services data in standard banking (BAI, 820, 823, 835, 837) and proprietary formats for Confidential Customers and Healthcare providers. Systems analyst on multiple state projects implementing tax payment processing.
- Set up Confidential Specbuilder servers and cross-trained teams on application.
- Upgrade/conversion of Apache reverse proxy server and FTP/AS2 communication server.
- Coordinate trading partner setup for communications (AS2/FTP/VAN) as well as Confidential and Lockbox setup with banks, testing, and implementations.
- Responsibilities include mapping of existing database information to new system using Axio mapping tool, C programs with embedded Oracle SQL to produce XML data load files, gathering requirements for mapping Claims and Managed Care and Capitation systems data into new system.
- Trained in HIPAA compliance.
- Responsible for creating implementation guidelines for both Confidential and proprietary formats, developing mapping specifications, Oracle interface (eCommerce Gateway) specifications, developing maps (Sterling Gentran), trading partner configurations, interface with customer, and web page development.
- Responsible for installation, configuring, testing, and verification of V6.3 upgrade of Sterling Gentran Z/OS system. Test Confidential and EDIFACT transactions in parallel with production to ensure transactions process through upgrade system and identify/fix any issues.
Lead Developer/Production Support
- Production support and maintenance of BMC Control-SA Enterprise Security System interfaced with multiple platforms (SAP, NT, MVS, RACF, Unix/Linux) for password and authentication management. Lead meetings with BMC to review open incidents. Developed, tested, and implemented a disaster recovery plan for the security system on SUN O/S.
- Performed web page changes to PassPort server to manage challenge/responses and user passwords.
- Support of Helpdesk functions. Interfaced with DBAs for Oracle performance management, maintenance, and Disaster Recovery. Managed projects and system modifications using GSMS processes. Developed all report interfaces, monitoring and production support scripts, scheduling, Tcl user exits programming, and document version control.
- Performed eTrust Admin and SSO development for second phase of implementation to Asia Pacific and Americas.
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
- Responsible for training developers, process reviews of EDIFACT and Confidential X12 transaction development; production support of implemented transactions; development of specialized code to perform data transfers and EDIFACT reconciliation.
- Managed conversion of Quantum merger of Confidential trading partners, transactions, and systems.
Lead Developer/Architect/Production Support
Confidential, Spring Hill, TN
- Architected Confidential purchasing, order processing, and manufacturing systems to integrate with existing Confidential systems.
- Responsible for 24x7 on-call production support of Confidential Finance Systems on IBM Mainframe using COBOL, PL/I, IMS, and DB2.
- Developed and implemented EDIFACT conversion from Confidential X12 financial and material flow messages for Y2K compliance.
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Responsible for 24x7 on-call production support of Dealer Systems satellite communication usage billing on Tandem.
- Modifications for Y2K compliance.
- Performance tuning of kernel parameters in conjunction with Oracle database to improve performance due to system bottlenecks with database transaction processing.
Technical Lead / Architect / Production Support
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Installed and programmed SCO UNIX BBS (COM/MENT BBS) to handle health care claims interfaced with Tandem system using TCP/IP socket programming using C, and message queues to process inbound messages. Configured modem hardware, wrote shell scripts, and C programs to complement the BBS software. Supported, documented, and trained entire claims processing system for turnover.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Converted mainframe dealer financial data to PC LAN to perform dealer financial analysis for use at Confidential convention. Installed and configured all hardware software, developed application in Microsoft Visual Basic using FoxPro database on Windows NT servers. Created dynamic dealer financial analysis, registration process, and ability to reuse system for future conventions.