To find Software Project Manager position that takes advantage of my background in Agile and Waterfall.
Software Development Lifecycles: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, using TFS, ClearQuest, Rally, XPlanner and Jira.
Database Systems: Oracle and SQL Server.
Platforms/Languages: C#, SQL Server, Java, .Net, JQuery, Angular4, Python, HTML 5, Python, IIS, Entity framework.
Services and Tools: StarTeam, ClearQuest, Aardvark, JIRA, Rally, CVS, Subversion, InstallShield, Toad, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Project.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Project Manager and Scrum Master
- Follow Agile SCRUM Methodology to implement Projects.
- Manage End - to-End Project Management responsibilities.
- Run projects on a day to day basis, ensuring that delivery remains on time and that milestones are met.
- Construct Statements of Work and project plans.
- Coordinate and facilitate Daily Standup meetings .
- Conduct Release Planning and Sprint Planning meetings.
- Identify risks and risk mitigation strategies .
- Update the daily burndown chart and adjust the Sprint Backlog, based on the team’s progress .
- Develop an independent understanding of products and techniques, such that I also act as a core contributor to planning and execution;
- Facilitate the implementation, integration, and maintenance of the company solutions, both in t est and production environments.
- Manage change and gain acceptance of change through a defined Change Control process;
- Coach and mentor the development team, testing team and the product owner to follow the scrum framework.
- Cross functional core team and supporting teams are geographically dispersed.
- Coordinate communication between teammates as needed; communicate with sta keholders and senior management.
- Create a sense of trust among team members, achievement and accomplishment for the team to stay motivated.
- Maintained and groom backlog, stories and team tasks in TFS, JIRA, Rally, ClearQuest and XPlanner.
Technical projects using - .Net, C#, MVC, Angular4, JQuery, HTLM5, Python, Telerik, Entity framework, SQL backend
- Assessed Scrum project issues and risks. Assisted in developing resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals.
- Customer facing. Worked directly with customer to further clarify defects and custom work.
- Scrum Master/mentor for six teams. Developers, BA’s, Quality Assurance and Documentation members.
- Effective in keeping team on track, in focus and clear of blocks.
- Encouraged team member interaction to enhance effectiveness and quality of each iteration experience.
- Responsible for managing 34 developers, ensuring design and development processes were followed and effective.
- Lead and managed several multi-million dollar projects to completion and on-time.
- Simultaneously managed Developers in Scottsdale, India and Latvia with a $1.4 million in expense budgets.
- Reduced report run times 42% on average for division’s top 5 accounts by directing the performance. Prototyping, modeling, capacity analysis, and load balancing simulations.
- Reduced software license costs by $5.3 million by analyzing and changing underlying product framework.
- Reduced overall defect backlog from 1,732 to 4 (99.7%) in two years.
- Managed backlog, content and release calendar for reporting module.
- Committed team player, working with Helpdesk, Quality Assurance and Product Management.
Technical Project Lead
- Prioritizing backlog for developers, based on customer feedback.
- Responsible for managing .Net applications through project planning, scheduling, and implementation of product installations and conversions.
- Streamlined the product installation process saving over 4,160 hours and more than $104 thousand in expenses annually.
- Successful data conversion of over 100 elementary and secondary schools.
Project Support Lead
- Scrum Master - state compliance and district integration projects. $4.5 million.
- Cleared blocks and assisted business analyst with clarifications of requirements.
- Iteration story planning, daily stand up meetings, demo’s, retrospectives.
- Assisted customers with requirements, testing, enhancements and defects verification.
- Lead / Supervisor for Confidential Global Support Team
- Third level support for software including, networking, installs and implementations.