Visionary and innovative technologist seeking challenging position in the high - tech industry to make the most of my technical background, customer focus, creativity, passion, industry experience, and leadership skills
- 18+ years of industry experience, strong technical solution and management background
- Designed and implemented technical solutions to enhance applications performance and user experience
- Experienced in implementing Agile processes, working with multiple technical, business and third party teams.
- Executed multiple multi-million programs in Agile & Waterfall Methodologies with various pricing models
- Played vital role in vendor evaluation process for travel commerce platform (GDS) integration provider.
- Known for resolving critical project delivery issues, stabilizing and building high performance teams
- Multi domain experience Travel & Hospitality, Cards & Payments services, Retail, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills while interacting with executive leadership
- Delivery Excellence Award for building and growing a new portfolio to 90 member team in a Year
- Won Project of the Year Award twice in a row for successful delivery of projects
J2EE, Mobile, ActiveMQ, WebSphere, Angular, Rest Services, Oracle, DB2, JIRA, Rally, Clarity, Big Data (trained)
Sr. TECHNICAL PROJECT M ANAGER
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Lead the implementation of first mobile application in the digital platform across the client organization
- Reducing client infrastructure costs by designing a multi-threaded solution instead of a multi-server approach
- Meticulously track the productivity of the team, improve it by identifying refactoring and redesigning opportunities with new technological trends across the applications.
- Creating solution approach by participating in discovery meetings with business and key stakeholders
- Working with technical teams, UX, business stake holders to develop current and future state roadmaps
- Supporting technical teams in developing technical, data architecture, application interfaces and conduct reviews
- Participating in daily standups, review work progress, perform work assignment and resolve impediments
- Mentoring and inspiring technical teams through new learnings to establish an inspiring working environment
- Creating and presenting weekly and monthly projects progression to client business and IT leadership
- Identifying new business opportunities and channel it through sales leadership in accomplishing them
Sr. TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Confidential, Naples, FL
- Leading multi-year program in enhancing current product to next generation platform (J2EE) through Agile
- Executing multiple custom development projects on current Oracle Forms/SQL platform
- Enhancing the service integration platform to provide new capabilities for the customers
- Participate in daily scrum meetings to resolve impediments and escalate to leadership on associated risks
- Interact with offshore development team on daily basis to resolve impediments and prioritize the work
- Implemented techniques (matrix, integrated plan) to optimize dependencies between Agile and Waterfall projects
- Resolved productivity challenges through transparent communication on estimations and detailed metrics
- Enhanced business trust by implementing project management standards and delivery techniques
Sr. T ECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Leading team in execution of 8+MM Global IT migration program
- Executing Strategic POS Product Development that involves major UX overhaul.
- Planning testing deliverables with Quality Assurance & Collaboration Services
- Review of critical projects and provide direction to move them into success phase
- Organize reviews with TP senior leadership and highlight the key achievements.
- Owning entire project plan and closely tracking the progress and timely communication to all stakeholders
- Motivating team through Innovation and presenting ideas to Confidential to build new Opportunities
Sr. / TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Planning, execution of complete second phase, 12+MM program in Agile involves multiple business/Technical product owners, 30+ internal technical teams and vendors (including GDS vendors)
- When there were multiple challenges due to infrastructure, delay in external vendor deliverables, internal politics in the first phase, joined the team and resolved all the issues in a month by actively working with client leadership.
- Working with business and IT in GDS integration vendor selection process and developing scorecard.
- Worked with Amex Agile CoE in digital delivery initiative in adapting and sharing the best practices.
- Received accolades from the executive leadership in well balancing the program execution and simultaneously supporting migration to various tools from Excel to CA Clarity to Rally for 1500+ stories with no impact
- Interacted with stakeholders and leaders on both business and technology side to adopt agile best practices.
- Timely communicating and presenting program progress and metrics (Velocity), variance and finance to the key stakeholders and presenting metrics in Steering committees to achieve the successful execution of the program.
- Owning and maintaining the Master plan with aggregating of all projects and closely tracking all inter and intra dependencies, risks and timely conducting meetings on risk mitigation approaches
- Manage financials, conduct reviews with project manages and identify opportunities for cost optimizations
- Providing technical guidance to team on Infrastructure, leading them in defining the long term roadmaps (building in-house customer Travel Profile and Itinerary databases) seeing the future vision of the portfolio.
- To optimize cost, provisioned most of the development from offshore in Agile
ConfidentialSr. / TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Understanding end to end business flow and building business and technical roadmaps in phased approach
- Leveraging DB2 XML storage instead of traditional data tables for solution due to complex nature of data
- Due to budget constraints performed both project manager and solution architect roles.
- Facilitating project governance process, system and user acceptance testing.
- Application infrastructure procurement for various environments and application implementation.
- Performing ROI and working with business senior leadership to get funding for next phases
- Optimizing cost through offshore delivery and closely monitoring cost and schedule of various phases.
- Implementation in J2EE with DB 2 XML and used Microsoft SharePoint, MS Project and CA Clarity tool.
- Achieved delivery excellent award for successfully delivering all 4 phases.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Enabled client to receive consistent business assessment score of 1 at portfolio level.
- One among the few to start and set benchmark on successful delivery of critical projects from offshore and gained customer confidence by successfully executing 4+ MM Next Generation Interactive projects on schedule and cost.
- Increased offshore visibility by sharing value adds of team, daily progress of the various streams
- Executed multiple Fixed bid projects from offshore and increased profitability and utilization
- Follow and maintain Organization and client specific quality metrics and standards
- End to end responsibility of the projects delivery (Financials, schedule & Risks)
- Interacting with multiple business partners and vendors during different phases of the projects
- Responsible for estimation, planning, controlling of budget using client specific Project Management Tools
- Submitting and participating in proposals, SOW management, ensuring Profitability and utilization
- Facilitated testing from offshore with recommended tools and external vendor testing to be compliant.
- End to end project Management (scope, schedule, cost, risk & change) of all the above projects from offshore
- Coordinated with Infrastructure teams on procurement, installation and roll-out into production.
- Interfaced with business on acceptance testing, incremental migration planning with no impact to business services
- Worked with client PMO team on funding, financial management and cost optimizations
- Facilitated technical governance reviews, performance, Integration and stress testing
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT / PROJECT MANAGER
- End to end delivery responsibility of BP Australia IT Engagement from offshore
- Transformed the existing 2MM T&M model to Fixed Bid and improved profitability and utilization
- Brought new opportunities through innovation got accolades from client and organization leadership
- Client / Customer interface for all of the capabilities and services
- Plan and manage resource requirements, allocation and ensure maximize utilization of the project resources.
- Ensured project execution as per the SoX compliance
- Managed the project from offshore in Fixed Bid and enabled cost savings for customer by delivering from offshore.
- Engaged business in requirement gathering, deliverables review, testing and Implementation
- Lead the team with a detail project plan tracking, change management and timely communicating risks to client
- Lead the technical team during 60+ applications transition from the existing vendor.
- Technical leadership to guide and delivery from offshore on multiple projects from inception to implementation.
- Developed Proof of Concepts in enabling more scalable and performance systems.
- Provided technical ideas in major technical transformation projects to increase the system availability.
- Resolved existing technical and platform challenges to enhance the performance, usability and stability.
- Design and developing solution to integrate with SAP without interrupting current business process.
- Worked on solution and integration with multiple vendors and development teams (RetaliX(GSS), IBM, Accenture
- Analyzed several applications to interact with the new device and provided the best tool with high performance.
- Mentor the technical team in successful integration of the new device and configuration of the tool at sites.
- Designed interfaces for the new requirements without interrupting the current business process.
- Supported team in technical analysis, requirement clarification and implementation
- Identification of customizations, design and build logic to add new module to integration with Vitria
- Involved in functional requirement analysis, technical design and implementation.
- Lead the team during development and customization of application modules.
- Involved in functional, architecture design, coding and unit testing.
- Used Rational Rose tool to design the functional flow of BOM (Bill of Material).
- Built the automated rule engine for schedule management which is heart of the applications
- Developed pluggable adapters and connecters to interact with SAP BAPI and Oracle as backend interaction involves with multiple ERP (Oracle & API) systems while working on Singapore eAppointment System