- IT Management
- PMO Governance and Project Management (Agile, RAD/JAD, Waterfall)
- IT Operations, ITIL and DEVOPS
- Business Process Management
- ERP, CRM, Data Warehousing, Custom Development
- Enterprise Architecture
- CMPG, Telecom, Insurance, Banking, Retail, Government, Manufacturing Experience
- Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing / Big Data and Analytics
- Confidential was responsible for leading Agile development for US based projects for clients and working with client, vendor, offshore and onshore resources to deliver initial MVP and ongoing production enhancements. Projects included development of EEG and Magnetic interfaces for developing outpatient solution for treating Autism and PTSD in patients. Project included managing the initial MVP including interfaces to ERM, Devices, Matlab and other services for building an end to end clinic solution.
FinTech Project Management Office / Solutions ConsultantResponsibilities:
- PMO and HCM Architect for implementation of Oracle Fusion ERP, HCM and Taleo for largest subprime mortgage company in United States. Included integrations with HR and Payroll providers including ADP, KRONOS, and Insurance Brokers. Part of responsibility was managing the IT Operations for the bank in implementing security, desktop procedures, LDAP integration and other components for first cloud based solution used within the bank. Confidential was Agile Scrum Master for Integrations and worked with system integrator team and business units to meet aggressive deadlines.
- PMO and ETL Architect for large multi - national insurance company to implement initial data warehousing and big data platforms and create integrations for Financial and Insurance reporting for SOLVENCY II requirements for Europe. Included working with operations in Spain, Germany, Norway, Sweden, England and United States and integration multicurrency and multiple underwriting systems into a common corporate view for analytics and decision making. Confidential was Scrum Master of several operational scrums for individual groups that worked on specific country resolutions for integration and reporting.
Project Manager / IT Business ManagerResponsibilities:
- Ran multiple organizational structures including IT Operations, Application Development, Application Support, Service Desk, Business Reporting and Analytics, IT Security, CIO Office, Project Management and Quality Assurance
- Responsible for architecture, implementation and project management of several VLDB, DW and Big Data projects including implementing Distributed DB2 platforms to improve revenue assurance, implementing Splunk and Tealeaf and Autonmony for DevOps, implementing IBM Cognos and RDM/MDM technology, development of data synchronization and data integration platforms between core transactional and reporting systems
- Built infrastructure and application platforms that allowed company to grow from $800 Million in revenue to $7 Billion in Revenue and go from an average of 10,000 Business Transactions per hour to over 200,000 Business Transactions per hour.
- Implemented SOX, HIPPA and PCI requirements and oversaw internal and external IT audits
- Managed $35 Million dollar capital budget and $75 Million dollar operational budget with over 300 employees and 200 contractors
- Ran several large internal projects including 2010 and 2013 IT Transformation projects, implementation of Autonomy and Tealeaf, creation of Automation Performance Testing, creation of Tracfone External Partner Services Platform for third party integrations.
Senior Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for Project Management and creation of application for managing and reporting securitized loan information for large mortgage servicer.
- Responsible for Project Management and architecture for client performing sales and marketing of Supplemental Health items. Included integration of CRM, Telephony, Shipping and Inventory systems.
- Confidential ’s Responsibilities included managing client technology projects and building a systems integrator that delivered projects for Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, and other large clients involving leading edge technologies and package applications.