Proven record of achievement guiding sizeable, cross - functional programs for major information technology corporations through effective team management and implementation of targeted business solutions. Aptitude for high-level architecture and technical design for innovative IT application projects. Highly adept project manager through all stages of original concept design, team and equipment management, and final implementation within budget and contractual obligations. Expert presenter, negotiator, and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels.
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGERResponsibilities:
- Optimized opportunity management worldwide, operations services delivery, vendor management, and matrix engineering management to save $110 million during migration of Cloud Contact Center.
- Effectively utilized process mapping, resource demand and supply management, and project sponsor communication plans to successfully manage project deliverables on schedule and under budget.
- Oversaw SDLC for TDM-SIP architecture transformation and Unified Communications solutions worldwide using integrative management approach to maximize international team efforts, resulting in successful and timely attainment of project goals.
Confidential, Norcross, Georgia
- Managed technical support for Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposal (RFP) for potential suppliers and analyzed client opportunity costs, resulting in increased account profitability.
- Personally conducted client consultations, identified and analyzed IT needs, designed solutions, and pursued lucrative new business opportunities.
- Oversaw project management of technical equipment and SDLC from conception to final product completion. Led project design, provisioning, application development, and systems management. Developed statements of work, high-level architecture design, and application development for customers and company sales teams, successfully meeting requirements for IT application projects, configuration design, user training, and project delivery.
- Successfully led architectural design, administration, and integration of multiple channel solutions for large equipment manufacturers including Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, Presence, Genesys, Verint, Nice, Nuance, and Call Copy.
- Designed, developed, and implemented CRM professional services solutions, improving communication with cliental and leading to increased customer satisfaction.