Exceptional record of success in the management of technology programs and project portfolios. Consistent history of improving efficiency, reducing costs, streamlining workflow, and delivering innovative solutions to meet changing business needs. Special expertise in SAP and ERP implementations, Program Management Office (PMO) governance, system and application integration, and application support. Strong consulting background, including application managed services. Experience in a variety of industries, including software, retail, Fashion, pharmaceutical, consumer products, oil & gas, and automotive. Excellent presentation, problem solving, and technical skills. Bilingual in French.
Cutover Project Manager (Consultant)Responsibilities:
- Developed multiple cutover plans with pillar teams - Kronos (WFC), GRC/IAM Security, Success Factor (EC), HCM, FICO, Integration, Data Conversion and Development Team.
- Managed cutover execution and activities.
- Drove Stand-Up meetings and plan reviews
- Tracked and provided Entry/Exit criteria, Cutover progress and status
Application Managed Services (AMS) Practice Lead (Consultant)Responsibilities:
- Established the AMS practice and developed all policies, procedures, processes, and standards.
- Led a key project to transfer hosting partners server databases to in-house databases for Arbonne.
- Built a large pipeline of business and initiated contract talks with potential clients.
Confidential,Costa Mesa, CA
- Defined a critical hybrid SDLC methodology for a project with Hewlett Packard Software to facilitate the rationalization of all software through process standardization.
- Brought a faltering project back on-line by updating the scope, timeframe, and budget.
- Spearheaded the complete architecture design and made SAP the company’s source of all records from a compliance and audit perspective.
- Delivered the solution (Phase 1-USA, Phase 2-UK), on time and within budget.
- Managed the build of complex interfaces with an existing eCommerce platform for inventory, purchase orders, and accounts payable.
Confidential,San Clemente, CA
- Grew business from initial startup to $11M in annual sales.
- Improved quality and efficiency by training project managers and implementing SDLC methodologies.
- Facilitated revenue increases by developing key partnerships with 3rd-party software retailers.
Confidential,Fountain Valley, CA
Application Managed Services DirectorResponsibilities:
- Guided 3 major SAP FMS implementations, all of them delivered on time and within budget.
- Delivered $2M in added revenues through contract renewals.
- Took the AMS practice from start up to profitability and created an all-in-one implementation solution.
Confidential,Foothill Ranch, CA
SD Business Systems AnalystResponsibilities:
- Delivered solutions to facilitate warehouse, European distribution center, drop shipment, credit management, consignment stock, warranty, employee purchase, customer service, sales, returns processing, order scheduling, stock transfer, order purchase processing, and other functions.
- Completed SAP SD implementation in the U.S., Europe, Japan, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand.