- A challenging position that will utilize my technical and leadership experience with opportunities for personal contribution to organizational goals and professional growth.
- Experienced IT professional with over 6+ Years in technical project Management and Scrum Master, 6+ years as Senior Technical Architect and 7+ years as Senior Database Administrator
- Diligent project manager with a proven track record of delivering high - quality software, on-time and within budget. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communicator: leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies. Known for ability to produce high-quality deliverables
- Knoledgeable in Big Data eco-system, AWS Suite, Oracle dB, ETL & Reporting technologies and proven IT Manager, Leader, and Strategist with a demonstrated work history in various functional areas that include Financial, Pharma, Telecom Services
- Self-motivated, continuous learner, strong troubleshooter, energetic and results-oriented. Always focused on delivery keeping the projects on schedule and without compromising the quality.
Project Manager / Sr. Tech Arch
- Led teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
- Developed and advocate standards and best practices for technology and its uses with oracle enterprise database and components.
- Experience in automating system deployments, and operationalizing production systems through robust monitoring capability.
- Understanding of change management principles associated with new technology implementations.
- Guided projects to completion on time, within scope, and on budget.
- Managed project scope to ensure delivery was compliant with scope commitment.
- Tracked and managed product backlog, burndown metrics, velocity, and task breakdown.
- Addressed problems through risk management and contingency planning.
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
- Protect development team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Educate and reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and key stakeholders.
- Direct and lead development team from project initiation through the delivery of final product.
- Working on Agile Transformation for projects from SDLC to Scrum / KANBAN, Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices.
- Effectively used JIRA, MS Project for project management and scheduling the tasks.
Senior ORACLE DBA
- Design advanced security features like Secure Application Roles, Partitioned Fine Grain Access Control, Global Application Context and Fine-Grained Auditing (FGA)
- Setup Multi-Master Replication for databases supporting B2C, B2B, Plumtree & eCSR web sites for High availability.
- Configured Snapshot Replication between QRx Central Pharmacy database and 15 updateable snapshot site databases supporting the Internet pharmacy.
- Designed & built data warehouse for B2C application. Work consisting of Warehouse design, Source to Target mapping, Load statistics, Query statistics and Warehouse administration.
Confidential, New York - NY
- Responsible for assisting & supporting 3 dB environments located globally
- Installation of Application tools related to Operational Risk Inc. (Web based).
- Creating OFA Compliant environment. (Physical & Logical)
- Database security & auditing by allotting users with roles and profiles.
- Automated Backup using Unix Shell Scripts and Cron
- Involved in Database recoveries and replication of Distributed databases.