Android, Android SDK, Java, Git, Retrofit, Firebase, XML, REST, JSON, IntelliJ, SQLite
- Targeting conventions, this platform (a set of two applications) allows an event manager to create an interactive mobile experience.
- Acted as technical lead on this project, ensuring the health of the Git repository, reviewing all code before implementation. Also, provided technical support to team as needed.
- Developed location services and geofencing functionality using the Google Play Services API.
- Created a wrapper class to facilitate GPS hardware usage.
- Designed and implemented all database functionality using the Firebase SDK and Retrofit 2.
- This "collectibles" application mimics the functionality of Google's Android Nougat Easter egg. The goal is to collect “monsters” that are generated at random times.
- Acted as team lead, technical lead, and peer mentor on two - person team. Made all high-level app infrastructure and design decisions, as well as low-level coding decisions.
- Designed and implemented notification and broadcast receiver system to handle receiving the game’s monster objects.
- Developed local database read/write functionality using SQLite (via Cupboard).
Confidential, New York, NY
- Directly responsible for the hospital’s paper-to-electronic-record data pipeline.
- Oversee and manage all work performed by a team of 21 clerks.
- Instruct new and existing employees in the areas of filing, preparation, scanning, indexing, storage, and tracking of medical charts, as well as all associated systems.
- Respond to internal requests for information, and coordinate external record audits.
- Day-to-day departmental management duties, including time-tracking, scheduling, staff development, workflow efficiency, legal compliance, and disciplinary action.
Confidential, New York, NY
- General management of the facility including, but not limited to, opening and closing the facility, maintaining retail stock levels, keeping and balancing cash drawer, making daily bank deposits, handling evictions, and preparing various reports as requested by upper management.
- Maintained and periodically reviewed tenant rental documentation to ensure legal compliance.
- Performed regular collections calls to customers to minimize rent delinquency.
Teddy Volkswagen of The Bronx, Bronx, NY
Internet Sales Manager/Lease Maturity Manager
- As a trained, certified Volkswagen product specialist and department manager, used a consultative approach to match a wide variety of individuals to the ideal vehicle.
- Engaged in all-inclusive negotiations with customers in person, by telephone, and by email with respect to product pricing, payment terms, and conditions of sale.
- Responsible for all customer escalations, leveraging all available tools to convert difficult customers, or customers with challenging situations, into qualified buyers.