- Highly qualified and technically proficient Project Management Professional with over 20 years of experience in IT.
- Responsible for managing multiple large scale technology projects simultaneously, including: managing risks, dependencies and communications across projects, successfully management of triple constraint through constant negotiations and communications with stakeholders, development of full - scale multi-tiered project plans (critical paths), and associated roles and responsibility matrixes.
- Possess wide range of domain expertise in Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Industrial and Financial domains.
- Demonstrated high levels of success in driving complex programs by delivering to plan. Adept and flexible in driving tasks following traditional Waterfall methodologies or Agile framework.
- Extensive experience in the field of risk management, business analysis, project management, business process design, stream-lining, application systems analysis, system analysis and design.
- Develop solutions for project issues
- Formulated and defined the scope and objective of projects in collaboration with project stakeholders
- Management Reporting: Presentations, Dashboard, Status Reports, Project Budgeting
- Supervisory Skills and Resource Management of onshore and offshore delivery teams for project execution
- Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Provided leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle ensuring the effectiveness of cross-functional communications and activities
- Regulatory System Compliance - Computer System Validation (CSV), Adverse Events
- Experienced in managing requirements from project inception through release.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Waterfall Development methodologies.
- Successful planning and delivery of complex projects using agile/scrum practices/techniques (e.g. User Story Driven Development, Backlogs, Sprints, Daily Stand-ups, Continuous Integrations, etc.)
- Change Control Management
- In depth knowledge of RUP’s Iterative Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to work independently. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
SDLC & Frameworks: Waterfall, Agile Framework
Tools: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), Clarity, Remedy, MS-Project and Project Server, HP ALM, SQL, IBM Rational Suite, Cognos, Visio, Toad, Wilke/Thorton CRS, Adobe Products, Rally, JIRAQuickbase, ShareP oint, Office 365/2013
Senior Project Manager / Scrum Manager / Sr. Business Analyst, Horsham, PA
- Sr. Project Manager for the implementation of the Confidential mandated unique device identification system to adequately identify medical devices through their distribution and use leveraging SAP MDM with an interface to the vendor.
- Sr. Project Manager of Agile Teams. Responsibilities include project planning, resource management, vendor management, budgeting and reporting. Management of the project’s SDLC and Compliance documentation for the various phases of the project.
- Work with Company’s Compliance to determine the required documentation and planned execution.
- Project Manager for the Business integrating and piloting Sales data from an additional data source for a franchise of 2,500 representatives.
- Identifying key consideration and plan for an organizational rollout.
- Worked with the team to determine “Success Factors” and process for the comparison of the Confidential to IMS data on a subnational basis.
Confidential, Skillman, NJ
SAAS Content Management
- Implementation of a web-based solution for managing brand assets and content creation for the Consumer R&D’s Labeling/Packaging Departments.
- Provide direction to project teams for application development and/or sustain activities.
- Develop/ review/approve project plans, manage issues & risks, contribute to issue resolution, direct project resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintain control over project.
- Develops/maintain strong relationship with business partners, vendor resources and vendor management.
- Computer System Validation and GxP.
Confidential, Raritan, NJ
- led the top 20 global investigations to determine the root causes of such incidents and corrective actions to minimize the adverse impact of incidents and problems on business that are caused by errors within the IT infrastructure.
- Leveraging an Agile methodology for the SDLC process, a data migration was completed, enhancements to the existing software including adding a Medical Event Module, and a data warehouse was created to facilitate in reporting.
- As Sr. Business Analyst / Validation Specialist, I gathered and documented the requirements for the consolidation of International Call Center CRM systems which included the customization of a web-based system, and a data migration.
- Sr. Business Analyst for the Server Remediation Project - documented the effort to consolidate and remediate Confidential and Confidential ’s NT servers to MS 2003.
- Sr. Business Analyst for the SAP APO Project - documented the effort to migrate shipment data from legacy systems to SAP for Supply / Demand Management.
- Reporting: Project Manager, for the Consumer Sales Dashboard Project - managed the effort to create a web-based reporting system for Customer Sales to harmonize data leveraging existing data warehouses.
- Web site: Sr. Business Analyst - Gathered and documented requirements, for the development of the Concerta “Spanish” edition (espanol.concerta.net) product website.
Scum Master / Sr. Project Manager, Trexlertown, PA
- Cloud based solution for a IT service based model: Core Set-up, Knowledge, Incident, Problem, Financial, Portal, Project Management, Service Level, Portfolio, Asset Management, etc. Agile implementation managing both internal and vendor base resources. Train Project Team on Agile/Scrum methodologies. Budget: $7MM
- Delivery of a new Application Delivery Infrastructure in a way that Builds on existing technology successes (e.g. Component virtualization), Leverages Private and Hybrid Cloud processes and technologies, and Enables simple migration from legacy to emerging infrastructures. Budget $6MM
Confidential, Trexlertown, PA
- Enterprise Mobile Application - iOS6 application integrated with SAP for real time delivery status, onsite invoicing and mobile access to orders (Budget $30MM, 100+ resources)
- Global Microsoft Office 2013 Deployment - Upgrade from Office 2007/2010 for approx. 16M users
- Global Microsoft Office 365 Upgrade - Email upgrade with Microsoft Cloud service to global users.
- Global Load Balancer Remediation - Retire Cisco units and replace with new units
- Global Micro Application Server Remediation - Migrate to a new Microsoft Server 2012 environment for approximately 300 applications (remediated applications)