Confidential - CHICAGO, IL
SR IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
- As Sr. IT Infrastructure Project Manager, my responsibility is to coordinate & facilitate the migration & closure of multiple data centers, and the stand up & build out of Disaster Recovery for multiple data centers between Colorado, Washington, Illinois & Minnesota.
- My resource teams consist of numerous vendors, Account Managers, Systems Administrators, Systems Analyst, Systems Engineers, Network Engineers, Network Designers, Application Programmers & Software Developers. My daily routine & tasks consist of meetings, project statuses & reports, utilizing application tools; MS Outlook, WebEx, Excel, MS Word, MSP & SharePoint.
Confidential- LOMBARD, IL
STORAGE SYSTEMS OPTIMIZATION PROGRAM-II
- My responsibility as Sr. Program Manager for the SSOP-II program is to facilitate & coordinate resources, allocate storage, migrate data, decommission, clean-up & power down end of service life servers & storage frames. My national & international teams & resources consist of various vendors, System Administrators, System Analyst, Network Engineers, Network Designers, Planning, Staging, and Application Programmers & Software Developers.
- Daily functions include the utilizations of various application tools; I.E: MS Outlook 2013, Excel, Word, AT&T Connect, WSH, USH, SCART, SRTS, IEDS, VPMO & SharePoint, to perform the duties to follow-up, attend & schedule daily & weekly meetings, research, investigate and reports.
- I facilitate data migrations for NAS, SAN, HDS & Data Domain.
Confidential - ROCK ISLAND, IL
- As Infrastructure Project Manager for the DOD, my responsibility is to review, oversee & facilitate the updates and/or removal of obsolete or unneeded Active Directory groups & the upgrade of infrastructure hardware. My responsibility is to ensure that all project requirements, objectives & constraints are met & provide communication to the NEC regarding the project status, milestones & deliverables. My responsibility is to document any change requests & their impact to the projects that is outside the scope of the projects & submit to the Project Sponsor for approval. I document acceptance of deliverables & lessons learned.
Confidential - NORTHFIELD, IL
IT PROJECT MANAGER
- As Project Manager for the WAN Infrastructure Transformation Project, my role and responsibilities were to lead and facilitate the migration and cutover for 124 Mondelez sites to the new Kraft Network. My responsibility was to work with warehouses & distribution center managers, vendors and local contacts to coordinate and facilitate cutovers & migrations. My role as lead PM included, but not limited to scheduling and hosting daily status meetings with stakeholders, site managers, local resources & vendors to discuss SDLC, status, progress, changes, risk & issues.
- Applications utilized to track and update task & statuses of T1 circuits and network devices: MS Excel, Share Point, OWA, One Note & IM Basic. Vendors worked with: Virtela Communications, Exinda, & Hewlett-Packard. Backbone Equipment: Power Sentry, UPS, Exinda Bridges, UTM Firewalls, Cisco firewalls, routers & switches, & Virtela T1/T3 circuits. IP Protocols: EIGRP & OSPF.
Confidential - CHICAGO, IL
ITG PROJECT MANGER/PC
- As Project Manager/PC in the PMO at BCBS/HCSC my key role was to schedule and host conference calls & Web-ex meetings with Stakeholders and Resources; research and identify key teams, key team members and their roles, and adhere to HIPAA compliancy laws in the ANSI 5010 & ECO projects. My responsibilities included creating Excel spreadsheets to maintain logs of meetings for resources and team members, and monitor projects statuses & progress. I implemented and facilitated deliverables for the ECO project and tracked billable hours of projects through Clarity tools and stored updated governance documents in the team room database. My role also included other tasks as assigned.
Confidential - SCHAUMBURG, IL
- As PM/Master Scheduler, my responsibility is to create master schedules for all OEMC/CIP projects to determine timelines from start to finish for all facets of the Chicago Camera Infrastructure Program. My responsibilities include keeping track of milestones, weekly meetings with Stake Holders, Program Managers, Network Engineers, Staging, and Systems Technicians & Sales to facilitate and monitor all aspects of projects. I gather data from current projects & transpose it to the MSP 2003 or Primavera V6 Master Schedules to track budgets, risks, allocate resources & time management for various stages & phases of all CIP projects.
Confidential - NORTHBROOK, IL
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
- Assistant Project Manager for all Walgreens Next Gen 1.0 conversions, acquisition & new stores. Work with depot managers and technicians to oversee and facilitate installs for all POS systems, gather data utilizing Primavera V6 to scope actual timelines, resources & budget risks & issues. Give Power Point presentations to field techs on how to install POS equipment. Create Excel spreadsheets to keep track of milestones, installs & items load. Create Visio flowcharts to establish group task & project flow, turn up virtual machines & request DNS entries & firewall jump server builds. Work with other technical groups to resolve issues, e.g.: Networks, Applications, NG Arch, Staging, & Service desk. Schedule meetings with other groups to establish project roles, project delivery & responsibilities. Execute daily ADHOC scripts to determine percentage of successful vs. unsuccessful day 1 thru day 3 installs. Monitor Remedy ticket system; run & pull data from incident reports, audit techs, service desk & evaluate processes & procedures. Write & update technical documentation (FAQs), support field techs & assist with resolving technical issues.
Confidential - SCHAUMBURG, IL
SR IT ANALYST/APM
- As Sr. IT Analyst & Project Manager I was instrumental in developing, deploying & piloting HSI, Bedrock & technical support staff. I coached new hires & helped increase service levels for provisioning, video and digital voice. I traveled on behalf of Comcast & gave a Power Point presentation to the Vice President, Director, Managers/Supervisors, and trained staff of customer care. I developed procedures for tech support on how to troubleshoot, isolate & resolve technical issues for Comcast internet, phone & cable. Responsibilities include: support of various modems, routers & switches. Audit work orders for CDV, HSI & Cable installs, run ADHOC reports & create Excel spreadsheets to analyze fraud activity & validate service charges; add, remove or recover equipment or revenue. I train, support & work extensively with the internal/external IT/IP helpdesk, Customer Advocate Group, Trouble Investigation Group, and Sales. Configure, test, provision and support CDV/HSI. Other responsibilities include; customers’ education and equipment support utilizing the following application tools: ACSR, Remedy, Remote Access, APT, SVP, Prevea, CADM and Casper. Backbone Equipment: Power Sentry, UPS, UTM Firewalls, Cisco routers/switches/firewalls & bridges; AT&T T1/T3 circuits. Train & support TAC & field technicians installing CHSI and CDV.
- Support network devices for Spiegel users such as; Eddie Bauer, FCNB, FDR, NNI. Install, configure and support various vendors’ routers, hubs, switches and modems. Worked Y2K projects; responsibilities include ordering new Y2K compliant devices, testing, IP address assignments, installing, configurations and support. Troubleshoot, isolate and resolve technical issues. Analyze T1/T3 and point to point circuit issues to re-route traffic & restore data
- Provide end users with high speed access to the Internet by installing high-speed routers via DSL connections. Test, troubleshoot, and configure various router types for optimum performance on end users networks and workstations. Support multiple network platforms and ISPs’ e.g.: EarthLink, Prodigy, AT&T, and XO Communications. Responsibilities also include working with CLECs’ and local ILEC on circuit testing, infrastructure, and provisioning.
- Work with Ameritech field technicians troubleshooting and resolving technical issues with customer’s equipment, e.g.: csu/dsu, and routers. Train 1st and 2nd level help desk support on the utilization of various help desk application tools, e.g.: Remedy, IBM VTAM, Netview & HP Openview. Upgrade data communication equipment for Y2K compliance & assign IP addresses to 1500 workstations.