- Over 5 years of experience in IT with versatile, knowledge and experience in agile software development methodologies, project management, software testing, and agile methodologies (SAFe/Kanban/Scrum/TDD /DevOps) for diverse clients in healthcare, pharmaceutical and telecom industries.
- Able to successfully manage and motivate development team(s) located onshore/offshore and possess proven track record of driving complex agile projects through the software development life Cycle successfully.
- Certified Scrum Master cum Business Analyst, an agile enthusiast with extensive experience in supporting complex software development with a servant leader attitude.
- Great mastery and understanding of other processes and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP), SAFe and Lean) and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to an agile team/enterprise. Specialties include: Agile Methodology, Scrum, Extreme programming (XP), Kanban and Scrumban Plus knowledge on SAFe.
- Capable of leading a team to become self - organizing, collaborative and able to facilitate conflict resolution while maintaining a high energy with and empowering attitude. Maintain a positive attitude towards facilitating/guiding the team towards resolving impediments and maintaining focus on the sprint goal.
Jira and Confluence, CA Agile Central (Rally), Microsoft TFS and Yammer, Microsoft Office, VersionOne Scrum, Kanban, Xtreme Programming (TDD, BDD & Continuous Integration) - studying SAFe and LeSS
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Worked with the Product Owner, Project Management and Delivery Team on the Product Roadmap (User Story Mapping) and Release Planning
- Facilitate daily Standup to measure Sprint progress. Remove any impediments and re-prioritize Sprint Backlogs as required.
- Used Jira as the primary Agile Project Management and Planning tool
- Worked closely with the product owner for the creation and prioritization of Product Backlog, establishing Sprint goals and Sprint Backlog during the Sprint.
- As part of Sprint Review, reviewed success of the Sprint to all stakeholders by demonstrating functionality achieved during the Sprint and using Jira generated Project and Sprint Reports (Cumulative Flow, velocity, charts.),
- Facilitated Sprint Retrospectives applying different techniques based on the outcome of the Sprint. Facilitated scrum ceremonies (refinement/grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups)
- Enact change and continuous improvement increasing the productivity of Scrum teams by 16% and the quality of deliverables by 22%.
- Empowered teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionally.
- Protect team from over-commitment, manage backlog, and coordinated with the P.O to prioritize resolution of defects/bugs as evidenced by the on-time delivery of 33 major initiatives.
- Met goal of addressing and resolving issues within 24 hours.
- Manage the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment.
- Coordinate and manage code releases and shared APIs with other IT groups.
- Communicate with other management, engineers, product managers and support specialists on product issues.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
Confidential, Timonium, MD
- Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies and backlog refinement under minimal supervision
- Champion Agile software development best practices, acting as a coach to the Scrum teams.
- Support the Product Owner in grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Track and communicate team status and progress via burnup and burndown charts, as well as other information radiators, to the team, management, and stakeholders’ ensuring it accurately reflects current state.
- Take responsibility for managing dependencies between the Scrum team and others, collaborating within the Scrum Master network ¬ especially with regard to items necessary for product release
- Demonstrate sense of urgency and responsiveness to complete work and solve problems, with a strong drive to persevere when faced with ambiguity
- Proactively remove or escalate roadblocks to allow team progress
- Maintains relevant metrics to help the team monitor their performance
- Encourages continual improvement in Engineering practices to improve code quality and delivery
- Coordinates timely response and support to production line customer issues, when escalated
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Assembled Requests from key business users, IT users and subject matter experts to outline the scope and requirements of online banking system
- Worked closely with the development team to authenticate that business needs are contented, and deliverables are produced within quantified budget, excellence and time.
- Developed system requests specifications surrounding Functional and Non-Functional requirements.
- Piloted Gap analysis to guesstimate effort necessary in alteration of current architecture and progress of new business requirements.
- Aided project manager in managing of Iteration plans, Product backlogs, User stories, Action item list and Risk log.
- Designed and established Use Cases, Activity Diagram, Sequence Diagram and context diagram using MS Visio.
- Managed and documented requests from Project Inception using Rational Requisite Pro.
- Developed data maps for recovery of data from current systems.
- Applied a customary change control process in tracing shortcomings originating from post-requirement stages.
- Preconfigured, Customizable templates- Create collaborative imaging, data sets, charts and graphs using Business Objects.
- Wrote Queries to verify the system functionality and provided the users with the desired information and data during operational phase.
- Conscripted test approaches and test cases to validate exactness of the functionality, safety, fault- tolerance, presentation and prosperous system integration using Quality Center.