- Technical Project Manager experienced in planning, initiating and managing projects for IT in large institutions .
- Experienced in managing cross - functional teams to ensure timely completion of projects within budget.
- Adept at Agile Methodology and SCRUM in high visibility projects in a start-up environment .
- Experience in managing multiple projects for implementation of Oracle Applications (ERP) and Oracle Identity Management for top-notch institutions.
- Successfully managed deployment of Supply Chain Software in the Amazon Web Services Cloud infrastructure.
- Managed the migration of data and applications to Amazon Web Services for a large library of digital assets.
- Successfully completed implementation of IT Projects for 7 large institutions.
- Project Management with Technology and Business Strategy background
- Enterprise level Applications and Infrastructure Management at scale
- Data and Application Migration to Amazon Web Services
- Identity and Access Management
- Database Architecture and Data Modelling
- Agile methodology /SCRUM
Applications/Tools : Oracle ERP, Oracle Identify Management, MS Office, MS Project, Team Foundation Server (Agile), SharePoint, Rally, Jira
Senior Technical Project Manager
- As Senior Technical Project Manager, responsible for managing all activities including the design, development and roll-out of mobile and web applications to multiple end-users.
- Tasked with synthesizing and driving the implementation strategy through interactions with business stakeholders, service providers and third-party solution providers.
- Owner of all aspects of security and access management for the Supply Chain application accessible across the spectrum of stakeholders and end-users.
- Responsible for communicating on Project progress, identification of risk factors and management of issues list for cross-functional teams.
- Formulated infrastructure security and optimization strategies by introducing auto-scale for (Amazon Web Services) cloud based resources, identity and access management backed by 2 factor authentication on mobile devices.
- Responsible for managing the Project Plan for 20 member team involved in technology and operations that have a combined budget of $2 million, nearly 5000 end-users that generates revenue close to $6 million on an annualized basis ( ).
Senior Project Manager
- Primary responsibility for all PM activities relating to Product and Technology in the video publishing start-up, funded by SAIF Partners to the extent of $5 million in 2011.
- Responsible for managing and tracking activities of a team of 22 Engineers and Product Managers to build a consumer facing video platform, which utilized Amazon Web Services to encode, store and publish 200 k videos on the web and mobile devices.
- Managed the different phases of Product Build and rollout following the Agile Methodology using Jira and TRAC.
- Managed the migration of data and applications to the Amazon Web Services Cloud and secure storage of a very large number of digitized videos.
- Implemented all computing and storage of digital assets on the AWS Cloud using IAM to secure access to high value digital assets.
- Provided strategic technology inputs to manage 6 million users from various geographies that accesses high quality digital assets.
Oracle Applications Implementation (Consultant)
- Managed multiple implementations of Oracle Financials Applications and Oracle Identity Management products ranging in budgets from $3m to $15 m.
- Participated in Executive level PMO and Confidential at various client sites.
- Conducted Town Hall meetings to obtain pre and post implementation feedback for enterprise application products.
- Managed implementation teams of 4-5 client representatives and technical resources.
Senior Product Manager
- Senior Product Manager for Oracle Applications. Involved from the inception of the product in conjunction with Oracle Grants Management to offer unique solutions to Higher Education Institutions, City State and Local Governments as well as quasi-Government agencies to manage HCM costs being funded by Grants and Awards.
- As Product Head, responsible for Customer Advisory Boards, Panel discussions at Oracle Applications User Group and Confidential .
- Worked closely with Pre and Post Sales teams to help highlight the features and benefits of the product and to ensure smooth implementation and roll-out at client sites.
- Designed and built interfaces for Public Sector Payroll with Grants Management as well as Public Sector Budgeting.