- Senior Program/Project Manager with over 25+ years of full SDLC experience managing multiple programs/projects in matrix environments including Healthcare, Accounting, Cyber Security, Risk, Compliance & Insurance systems
- Healthcare projects include CMS Modernization, Medicare, Medicaid, ICD10, MediCal, Med Supplement. HMO PPO, MCO, LTSS, IDD, Experience includes managing project teams (50+) with budgets ($3 - $100+ million) involving large scale HER,EMR Deployments and Implementations, team management, project management, data/business analysis, and operations.
- Cyber Risk Security, Risk Management. RCM, Process Design/Improvement. Legal Documentation, Resource Utilization Management, Disaster Recovery, Statistical Analysis, Infrastructure Architecture Design, Web Portal, Application Development.
- Experience includes hands on management and delivery of multiple projects to meet the technology and business requirements both on time and within budget.
- Experience in Remote/Off-Shore Team Resources. CMS, Medicaid/Medicare/MU Background
- PMO responsibilities include tracking for project cost and establishing PMO organizations. Security and Compliance Analysis.
- MS Project, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Office 365, Clarity, Jira, TFS, SharePoint, MS Exchange & Schedule+, Crystal
- Reports 7.0, Symantec, IDX, Groupcast, Allscripts, Touchworks, APS, Express Billing Systems, Toad, Cups, Informatics, EDIFast Radar, Business Intelligence Tools, Tableau, Micro-Strategy, Meditech 5.6.6, 6.0.6.07, Epic, Cerner, McKesson, Infor
- Lawson, Cognos, Hadoop, MS BI, SAP, SAS, AD, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, SCOM, MDM, ERP, SalesForce, OnBase, SnagItContact Savvy, PowerTools, Artiva, Tableau, Cloverleaf, HCE, Token Delivery Systems, Cloud Based Applications
- Migration/Integrations, SnagIt, Contact Savvy, PowerTools, Artiva, Tableau, Cloverleaf, HCE, Token, ETL, Azure, Azure IPCloud & Internal based Applications, TEDS, Medicaid Eligibility Determination Systems, Archer.
- Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, LEAN, PMBOK - PgMP and CSM in June 2018.
- Strong Sr. Project Manager- Infrastructure, Functional & Technical Software Design, Analysis, SAS Application
- Implementations, Disaster Recovery, Resource Management, BPI, BPM
- Innovative, Collaborative, Pioneer, Mentor, Respectful and Humble Work Ethics.
- Professional Communication and Collaboration Skills, Energetic, Outgoing Personality.
SR. PROJECT MANAGER / OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- I am seeking a responsible continuing career with in the field of Functional or Technical PROGRAM/ PROJECT MANAGEMENT and OPERATIONS.
- I can work at either a staff level or in full senior management.
- SOFTWARE DESIGN, LARGE SCALE IMPLEMENTATION, MULTI-CULTURE TEAM MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT, DATA/BUSINESS ANALYSIS, INFRASTRUCTURE, OPERATIONS, SYSTEM DESIGN
Software Experience: IDX, Groupcast, Allscripts, Touchworks, Toad, Cups, Informatics, Fast Radar, Business Intelligence Tools, Tableau, Micro-strategy, Meditech 5.6.6, 6.0.6.07, Epic, Cognos BI, SAP, SAS and ERP, ETL
Senior Global Program Manager
- Managed 4 High Profile, High Risk Cyber Security Acceleration Programs, VIP Cyber Services, Vendor Risk Assessments (VRA), Cloud Risk Management, (CRM), Enterprise Rights Management ( Confidential ), Managed budgets from 500k- 3.8 M. Facilitated Global Member Firm Working Groups across multiple countries.
- Provide project management, and leadership of key global security initiatives, including internal and external business resources, to establish programs that manage critical cybersecurity risks across all Global business units and Member Firms. Budget Requirements, Initiation, Planning, Design, Build, Execution, Closure.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering complex global initiatives in a highly matrixed team structure with internal and external, technical and non-technical resources across disparate organizations.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of qualitative/quantitative performance evaluation and change management principles.
Sr. Program Director
- Successfully completed from Contract to Closure a 5 MCO Confidential Program with a ROI of $3.5 Billion. 195K Member IDD LTSSS Software Implementation with 20k Providers and 2000k End Users. Facilitated Contract Negotiations, Budget Requirements, Initiation, Planning, Design, Build, Execution. Closure with a resource staff of over 65. Directed Feature Functionality, Pt. Portal using COTS for Providers and Successfully transitioned the application for a CMS LTTS Solution for MCO’s., Claims Managements, Billing & Revenue Cycle for Payer, Providers & Consumers. Functional Spec. Development, MITA Compliancy, OLAP, OLTP, SAI, Eligibility, Interface Design, BRD’s, Technical Architecture Requirements, MLR’s & RAID.
- Facilitated 800 Page Confidential State Contract Compliance Mandate fully executed application to meet the requirement of the State of Texas as well as 5 newly formed MCO’s. These projects were full SDLC. All with different needs and requirements to be integrated with various other Core System Applications to include Claims Management, Billing, Front/Back Office, RCM Managed Day to Day Operations of the Program, Resource Mgmt.
- Projects were successfully deployed into production prior to the very short tight State Required Go-live Customer Date. Responsible for all Risk, Issues, Resource Allocations Management, Configuration/Integration Best Practices
- Exceeded in building and maintaining relationships with leaders from the President/CEO/ CIO level down to Clinical Directors, Nurse Practice Managers, Case Managers, Trainers and End Users, Train the Trainer Session Design, Mentors and trains other project managers and team members on structured methodology and best practices.
Senior Project Manager
- After two days of orientation at Confidential, six (6) Projects were assigned, which were on-boarded by a previous Project Manager.
- These projects were in various mid-flight lifecycle stages and was successful in maintaining the project schedules and development progress in line with the established Confidential Agile PDP processes.
- All the original projects were successfully deployed into production prior to the Customer Commitment Date ( Confidential ).
- Excels in his soft skills of building and maintaining relationships with leaders from the CIO level down to channel leads, product owners, shared resource leaders, and technical team leads. Mentors and trains other project managers and team members on structured methodology and best practices and Revenue Cycle Management
- Develops documentation on current Confidential processes, along with proposed changes to ITS and PMO, Security Risk methodologies, infrastructure and frameworks conversion. Continually evaluates the business needs and team skill sets for best practices and continuous process improvement, Compliancy and ISO standards. Leads initiatives to analyze and to implement processes for efficient project management and functionality. Works with Internal General Counsel on legal requirements issues. Active experience on SAP Platform, TFS, TM1 Application, Token Delivery, MS BI, Cloud HCE Delivery Systems, ETL, Redgate, Infrastructure, Integration and Implementation and Sunsetting Applications, Resource Leveling.
- Facilitate Team and Client Meetings keeping detailed status notes of each project. Weekly status reporting to Portfolio Managers provides an executive level view of the project for forecasting, quality, cost, schedule, and scope; along with identified risks and issues. Currently manages each aspect of the SDLC and Project Delivery Process for projects that range in scope, budget and team size. Projects vary from the small $30,000 to the large $40,000,000 (40 M) involving high to very high levels of risk/complexity and transformational in nature. 21 Organizational Verticals.
- Provides hands on management and delivery of multiple projects to meet the technology and business requirements of Confidential both on time and within budget. PMO responsibilities include tracking for project cost and for the timely delivery of identified artifacts. Works with the Engagement Managers to ensure timely progress ) and TM1 Federal Government Forecasting/Planning Applications. Mobile Applications, Wireframe Design and Mockups.
- Team leader, providing timely feedback to team members and the respective managers; encouraging collaborative efforts and team cohesion with both on-shore and off-shore team members. Sensitive to other international cultures and works well in various cultural environments.
Confidential, Nashville, Tn
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed project activities from planning, to detailed solution design to pilot and full roll-out and implementation. Manage all aspects of SDLC and Project Delivery Process for strategic projects that range in scope, budget and team size to the level of very large, involving high to very high levels of risk and complexity and/or budgets of $265 M and above.
- Managed development of the appropriate project documents, such as: Project Charter, MS Project Plans, tools, and approaches to ensure successful implementation of MEDITECH 5.6.4, 5.6.6. 6.0.7 , Epic.
- Managed baseline, and maintained MS project plan using Clarity, working closely with IT&S counterpart.
- Managed the creation of CDM/ Meaningful Use implementation toolkits for deployment across the enterprise in collaboration with the various project team members. Utilizing Applications such as dB Motion, Initiate, Sullivan, MEDHOST, Cloverleaf, HISP and other projects. Managed Stage 1 to Stage 2 attestation for enterprise, In Compliance with HIPA, JCAHO, ISO and FDA. 136 Hospitals Enterprise wide with over 200+ resources
- Prepared agendas, status reports and late task reports, issue/risk trackers & dashboards for core team meetings and/or work closely with Program Director to delegate documentation tasks. Legal Interpretation of CMS rules
- Performed SCRUM Master Duties and led project core team meetings and facilitate daily Scrum session discussions. Worked with Agile, Waterfall, PMBOK & Lean practice/methodologies. Training of end-end-users on software solutions
- Developed and Managed Share-point Sites/Team rooms, ECM, OnBase, JIRA, Clarity, Created gap analysis for OR/Surgical Services Dashboard and Clinical Excellence.
- Ensured collaborative working relationships with corporate departments, divisions, and facility leaders.
- Work as directed with IT&S and vendors to define requirements and EHR applications that follow the HITECH Act, Meaningful Use Stage 2 and CDM strategy.
- Facilitated process analysis sessions with other clinical corporate teams to facilitate process redesign and guide application of technology and compliance with CDM and Meaningful Use initiatives.
- Escalate to and collaborate with CDM/ Meaningful Use Stage 2 Program Directors on program issues and risks to identify solutions. Budget $265+ Million
- Working knowledge of data standards/normalization required for data interoperability and health information exchange. Infrastructure and Architecture Design and Development, Server Sunsetting/Conversion, Use Cases, Business Requirements Documentation, Resource Leveling, Data Governance and Big Data Cloud Technology, Hadoop, MS BI, Security, CAPD, VPN, EMR, HER, CVIS, RIS, LAB, PACS, PIXIS, EDI, Nuance Dragon, M*Modal, ICD-9, ICD10 Readiness, APS, ACA & others.
- Assist and mentor others in the department as requested.
- Project Plan Development & Documentation implementing the ICD-10 readiness project enterprise wide using MS Project Server. LEAN PM Methodologies. Developed Charters, SOW, Risk Tracking/Mitigation, 138 Hospitals
- Written and Verbal Project Communications in all directions, to all levels,
- Maintain Current Contact Information for Vendors, Vendor Management and Tracking and Interface; Prepare Reports, Diagrams, Presentations, Agendas, Conducted Gap Analysis and Workflow Design. Work with CHS Operations to track requirements and coordinate activities. Track Planned vs. Actual Progress and conduct Variance Analysis for internal project tasks, Applications included but not limited to Cerner Ambulatory EHR, e-Prescribing, Patient Portal, ASP model.
- McKesson, HPF, HMS, HL7, ECM, VPN, TCM and various other Applications and EMR Software, CHS Stakeholder tasks, and Vendor tasks, currently maintaining SPI of 1 on $30M project, 120+ Resources
- Maintain Issues Log, Risk Log, Status Report Review, Resource Leveling & Archival, respond quickly and professionally to stakeholder inquiries, questions, and concerns, continue productive working relationships with upper management and business leaders, physicians and clinical staff, vendors, and technical personnel
- Provide support to numerous projects across a healthcare IT portfolio. Keep schedules, timelines, and communication up-to-date. Generate reports. Coordinate technical assessments. Full SDLC Management, Handled daily logistics.
DISASTER RELIEF CASE MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR
- Implementations of new clients into FRN rebuild/repair projects. Develop relationships with new and existing clients on rebuild/repair relationships. Certified in ERT, Emotional/Spiritual Care, Leadership Training, and Member of Several LTR/UNMET Needs Committees, Violent Client Awareness, QPR, UMCOR Case Management. Worked with FEMA and SBA as a client advocate. Developed Client Recovery Plans and managed disaster recovery projects. Facilitate meetings and data exchange between the clients and essential parties within FRN.
- Perform internal and external reporting/audit functions. HIPAA Compliance Certification.
- Develop implementation processes for client assessments. Managed 5 Cases Managers & 135 Project Case Load, Developed policy and procedure guidelines and manuals.
- Worked with Community Partners for funding of client needs. Assigned/Provided Resources for Clients.
IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANAGER
- Implementation of Confidential ’s Texas Medicaid Software project, over payment recovery services, and specialty audit services following a Microsoft project plan working on functionality and performance improvements.
- Develop relationships with new and existing provider/clients on Texas Medicaid, Medicare, Medicaid, MediCal, Med Supp. HMO PPO, MCO and other plans.
- Facilitate meetings and data exchange between the client and essential parties within Confidential .
- Perform internal and external reporting functions.
- Developed, Implemented processes for EDI, 837,835, 270, 271, HL7, TCIP, VPN, SFTP, Networks for client set-ups. Gap Analysis for workflow and implementation, Visio, Microsoft Office Suite, Toad, SQL DB, ECM
- Created and developed SOP's, Project Plans, Presentations, Overviews, BRD's, SOW, Charters and other project specific documents. Full SDLC practices
- Oversaw auditing and verification of data integrity throughout processing stages of members and claims to ensure the accuracy, consistency, and quality of data exchange of monthly processing of data files.
- Implementation of new customers/populations and up sells for existing accounts. Medicare, Medicaid, & MediCal.
- Worked with programmer/analysts and managers on problem discovery / risk management & remediation, and processing modifications within a Microsoft Project plan. Agile/Scrum Methodologies, EDI.
- Researched / reported on revenue-recognition issues for operations and finance; prepared monthly reports.
MEDICAL PRODUCTS DATA SPECIALIST
- Master database files indexing /configuration, product knowledge database specialist.
- Was responsible for building and maintaining four product catalog indexes.
- Processed monthly sales tracings and reporting of monthly vendor sales revenue reports.
- Business Analyst: Oversee process analysis and improvement, writing and implementing policies procedures and best practices, vendor and distributor relations meetings.
- AS400/I-Series, SQL, Citrix, Prelude, FAST Radar BI Tools, SAMS, MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT - CONSULTANT
- Grant writing for federal grants, proposals requesting donations for funding and charitable solicitations, customer satisfaction and public relations promoting the property to major donors and corporations. Promoted major events and fundraisers on-site.
- Director of Membership in charge of increasing the overall volume of membership and sales. Also, worked in public relations and with the media.
Telecommunications DEALER MANAGER
- Dealer/Agent Manager for the Southeastern US territory to recruit new dealers. Position included developing and planning market field strategies for assigned market. Responsibilities: contacting, signing, and training new agents.
- Provisioning local, LD, data, and Internet products POTS, Centrex, ISDN, and local T-1, VOIP, point-to-point, frame relay, and ATM. billing and resolution.
PRODUCT MANAGER A/R WORKFLOW /BUSINESS ANALYST
- Product Manager for A/R workflow application and client launcher application.
- Designer for A/R workflow module used by CBO/physicians’ practices. Gap Analysis, Business Requirements
- Documentation Spec design author for OSMCore A/R workflow physician billing software package, OnBASE document imaging software, Track It Helpdesk Software, I Tracker Software.
- Cash receipts module, ICD coding data maintenance, payer management, I plans, EDI billing, eligibility also on-line eligibility, E-forms, front and back office modules, Modelnetics class, and RoboHelp software. Increased billing and collections through streamlined process improvement and business logic.
- Researched, designed, developed, trained and documented key operational reports and systems and internal project management, analyzed financials and managed health care concepts while performing analysis projects, mapped application workflows and data flow, business rule development strong working knowledge of relational database concepts & master file database configuration. Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
DIRECTOR OF EQUIPMENT PLANNING AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- Supported a design and construction team in successfully meeting project deadlines
- Provided consultation to the facility to determine the equipment needs of the construction project. Made clinical and technical recommendations as necessary to make sure the facility is up to date with clinical technology and the facility is functional from a workflow standpoint. Completed inventory assessments and develop a project equipment budget to reflect existing equipment to be relocated as well as new equipment to be purchased. Developed and managed multi-million dollar budgets. Assisted in sales job acquisitions and closing negotiations. Recommended / sold new equipment as part of the construction project.
- Worked with the architects, department managers and design team to determine the locations of each piece of equipment. Provided an owner-furnished equipment manual to the design team to assist in their efforts in determining electrical, plumbing, signage, technology, such as Servers, Routers, Hubs, Data Centers, PCI systems, POS Systems infrastructure and construction requirements for the building. This document reflected existing equipment to be relocated as well as new equipment to be purchased.