- Highly talented, versatile, and dynamic professional offering progressive years of experience within Business Analysis and Project Management.
- Shows competency in conceiving and implementing unique strategies to optimize business operations, elevate productivity, and boost revenue.
- Hands - on manager with comprehensive abilities in leading, training, and developing cross functional groups to deliver innovative solutions.
- Remarkable skills in all aspects of project management, utilizing project methodologies such as Agile, Confidential, and Scrum.
- Accustomed to working in competitive, challenging, and stressful situations.
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Project, Visual Studio
Programming Languages: (Beginner) HTML, Java, C# (Intermediate) SQL
Business Applications: MAXIMO, Enrich, SAP, SQL Server 2008, 2012 and 2016, Cobra, Primavera, SharePoint 2010
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Scrum environment in which my role varied between Product Owner and
- Project Manager.Specialized in creating solutions for the 5 companies that we serviced spanning from
- Subprime auto lending, InsuranceWebsites, and internal I.T. solutions.
- Worked closely with development teams, stakeholders, users, and clients to ensure satisfaction and quality assurance of all delivered products.
- Managed multiple projects, to include development of custom solutions, to a variety of customers spanning from multiple industries like Automotive, Telecom, Logistics.
- Responsible for reporting to Executives, budgeting and controls, personnel management, and meeting all project goals and deadlines.
- Delivered on all projects within timelines and budgets.
Systems and Procedures Analyst
- Lead I.T. advisor for the Resource Management Agency. Advisor to the Executives of the Agency on all
- I.T. related issues. Wrote business processes and workflows for various software and department specific tasks.
- Hands - on desktop technician that troubleshot all levels of service issues.
- Also responsible for training and ensuring day to day business operated smoothly.
- Implemented several solutions for the company and clients to meet business objectives, sometimes single handedly.
- Created custom reports by utilizing Microsoft SharePoint s B.I. tools.
- Managed help desk for system support for all systems. Created a website to help manage support calls.
- Managed department budget and ensured that decisions were in the best interest of the company financially.
- Used reports to help company manage financial metrics and other KPI s to actively manage vendors.
Confidential, Greenville, SC
- Performed administrative functions for all systems to include configurations, minor database development and was tasked with a variety of functional roles as well.
- Provided Maximo support to all users to include SME’s, Work Controls and Materials personnel.
- Wrote technical specifications for Service Requests as well as Tier 3 support for users in the field via support box.
- Performed Acceptance Testing and validated hot fixes, work flow implementations and process improvements.
- Wrote ad-hoc reports and SQL scripts to assist in system monitoring and support.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Assumed responsibilities as Business and Systems Analyst as well as Project Manager during a transition period.
- Translated business requirements into very specific product specifications.
- Worked closely with internal teams and project specific Subject Matter Expert(s) in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of product specifications.
- Applied industry standard analysis and documentation techniques such as data flow modeling, workflow analysis, and functional decomposition analysis.
- Elicited requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
Business Process Analyst
- Assumed responsibilities of Senior Analyst and performed multifunctional roles such as advisor, trainer, customer service, auditor, and database administrator.
- Assist with the design, development and documentation of business processes.
- Utilized Software Development Life Cycle methodologies to develop new version 7 of Maximo database.
- Acting Work Controls and Materials Manager for an extended period while implementing new processes to streamline operations.
- Rewrote Standard Operating Procedures for several departments as well as made suggestions to have articles of the Statement of Work amended.
- Acted as a change agent to persuade Project and Program Managers to accept new processes and to have their support during transitional phases.
- Responsible for creating and validating deliverables to the client and Program management. Temporarily was a liaison between company and client.