- Goal - oriented Leader with more than 20 years of business planning and management experience in manufacturing environments
- Focused, hardworking team player with strong interpersonal, communication/presentation skills
- Clean room proficient
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Self-motivated, flexible, versatile, quick learner who loves new challenges
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational, problem-solving and analytical skill.
- Ability to evaluate programs and implement changes to meet company metrics
- Successful record of strategic planning, work force management and team building
Proficient in: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Project; JD Edwards, Business Object, WordPerfect, People Soft, SAP, Oracle, CLASS system, CADD, and MinniTab
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Able to make decisions on new production quotes and expansion of product lines for customers.
- Consulted with customer’s technical personnel regarding current and upcoming projects or concepts.
- Developed new products from concept to full production.
- Conducted a search of new materials, processes and procedures necessary to enhance and improve a product.
- Prepared accurate cost analysis of projects and forecasts accurate delivery times for quotation process.
- Reviewed new projects to determine effectiveness of design regarding mold ability, tool concept, assembly and material required.
- Monitored work in process and assures that the customer is advised and approves alterations made to product or schedule.
- Provided engineering support and input to departments within company.
- Prepared designs using engineering software.
- Provided design concept and assists in development of tools for vendors.
- Assisted manufacturing department in development of processes and mold necessary for production.
- Authority to cease or allow production on parts that do not meet specs.
Clean Room Superintendent
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Directed, coordinated, and developed a group of 11 operators, 3 set-up techs, and 2 maintenance techs which are responsible for a 7-day work week.
- Working knowledge of GMP practices and works closely with management personnel to ensure that these are followed as well as implementing Continuous Improvement activities.
- Led Cost control activities through monitoring rates, up time, and yields.
- Led the production area in conformance to ISO-13485 and ISO-16949 standards.
- Coordinated work-around plans for production schedules and priorities because of equipment failure or operating problems.
- Interacted closely with QC, and have a working understanding of IQ, OQ, PQ, PPAP, and APQP systems.
Confidential, Webster, NY
- Optimized profitable revenue and growth delivery by value added support of new product launches, by coordination of cross functional teams…engineering, quality, and supply chain.
- Delivered LSS projects to create cost competition that support business model of lowering manufacturing cost while supporting daily inventory levels.
- Managed 55 employees, process dept. of machine operators and packaging dept. along with mechanics, engineers and chemical operations. dept. targeting and improving safe working conditions by following OSHA standards for dust remediation. In-addition, timely investigating and writing safety reports.
- Administered company’s succession planning and talent management goals by deploying 2x/YR IWF evaluations.
- Demonstrated operational efficiency by leveraging discussions with scheduling planners followed by leveling resources appropriately to match production demand.
Confidential, Geneva, NY
- Effectively planned and organized work objectives, goals and priorities and defining employee roles and responsibilities
- Reviewed and submission of punch detail, overtime approvals, payroll adjustments and any other matters affecting an employee's pay
- Worked cooperatively with other Guardian team members on continuous improvement efforts
- Facilitated problem solving between and within the shift
- Administration of plant policies, guidelines and systems
Operations, Kaizen Leader
Confidential, Kansas City, Missouri
- Coordinated and supervised the daily activities of business support, technical and/or production staff in assigned areas to include clean room.
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinate work activities with other supervisors
- Made decisions, often difficult and/or unpopular, by carefully weighing pros and cons and acting for the benefit of the work team; coaches/supports subordinates in their decision-making efforts
- Followed clean room protocol
- Responsible for ensuring warehouse safety, OSHA compliance
- Actively built relationships across functions/businesses that bring value to the company, encouraging the participation and perspectives of all team members, regardless of background; mentors and empowers others to achieve success
Confidential, Davenport, FL
- Supervised hourly, UAW employees in a parts distribution facility
- Enforced Company rules & regulations including all quality/safety metrics
- Consistently achieved monthly building budget/productivity metrics
- Developed strong working relationships with UAW leadership in the facility