- Leverages Engineering Project Management expertise to plug process gaps and turn around struggling multimillion - dollar projects
- Engineering Project Management
- Logistics Management
- Quality Assurance
- Cost Control
- Design Management
- Experience & Expertise Extends Across Oil & Gas, Disaster Relief, Aerospace & Other Industrial Industries
- Oversaw 4 Confidential programs requiring estimated at, $3.5M .
- Reduced CAD design quality errors from 70% to 30% implementing Six Sigma methodologies at Confidential and Confidential .
- Improved management and integrity of NX CAD models and database automating data input and recovery.
- Identified and fixed $60K budget discrepancy by evaluating vendor contracts and pricing routines.
- Implemented data management processes and developed customized budget trackers to analyze burn rates.
- Program & Project Management
- Scope Schedules & Budget Forecasting
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Reverse Engineering Traceability
- Stakeholder Management
- PDM, PLM, SAP, SharePoint, ERP
- Inventory & Data Management
- Cost & Vendor Analysis
- 5S, Lean, Lean Six Sigma
ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE:
Project Design Manager
- Vendor Bid Analysis saved $1.5M by providing technical advice and analyzing financial and technical viability to meet program’s Scope of Work (SOW). Also, Fast Tracked Design Reviews by 12 weeks conducting CAD & Operational reviews in parallel.
- Developed strong business relationships with external vendors and stakeholders by guiding through contract requirements, coordinating logistics for Facility Walk Downs, providing detailed RFI support, and resolving outstanding requisition issues.
- Implemented customized Schedules, Budget trackers and 4-blocker for improved project reporting and stakeholder communications. Continually Plans, Schedules and Conducts Cost Analysis reducing project times and ensured on-budget delivery.
- Meticulous data management of CAD files through SharePoints insured revision control and quality.
Offshore Facilities Project Engineer
- Recorded zero safety incidents by regularly conducting risk and safety analysis and ensuring implementation of API, ASME, NEC Explosion Proof classes, disaster recovery procedures, and other industrial standards.
- Facilitated hiring and strategic deployment of 25 services companies and implemented Project Execution Plans (PEPs) and FEED.
- Collaborated with SME to scope inventory needs, develop strategy for struggling projects, and ensure successful delivery.
Gas Package Engineering Project Design Manager
- Saved $10M+ by standardizing packaging for Skid-Mounted Gas stations with 300+ subsystems.
- Reduced instruction documentation size from 50 to 15 pages and improved internal collaboration by implementing ERP, SAP, and Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS).
- Trained 25 offshore CAD designers in India and developed SOPs on resolution of key product development challenges.
Project Engineering Manager | Logistics Manager
- Reduced quality issues by 60% by implementing strict Process, Productivity, and Quality (PPQs) measures.
- Regularly conducted quality assurance tests and developed statistical process controls by maintaining appropriate control charts.
- Ensured 90% BOM accuracy by completing migration of the legacy system to Enovia 3 weeks ahead of the estimated deadline.
- Improved team morale and efficiency by negotiating equal wages with management to mitigate employee grievances.
Senior Reverse Design Engineer / CAD Project Design Manager
- Improved manufacturing process through Six Sigma methodology. Identified areas of high stress to avoid hardware failures.
- Ensured adherence with ISO 9001, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and Parts Manufacture Approvals (PMA) standards.
- Trained 25+ employees on Six Sigma, ERP, CAD, and SAP implementation to guide operational enhancement.
- Resolved a long-standing documentation process gap by redesigning forms and revising data input procedures.
Program Design Manager
- In progress with saving thousands of dollars by improving Warehouse Inventory Management Systems (IMS) workflows, consolidating MS Excel databases by implementing Lean Six Sigma mythologies to improve performance and milestone tracking.
- Revised logistical support operational structure across Confidential .
- Supported equipment forecasting, sourcing, and tracking and enhanced capacity to handle deployment and recovery of 10K+ items for community welfare and disaster relief events.
- Improved vehicle tracking accuracy by 90% by preparing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for reporting. Provided guidance to the support staff and revitalized all aspects of operations methodologies, leadership, and performance management.
Executive Team Leader
- Reduced electricity costs for a client by 70%, saving $1500 conducting cost-benefit analysis and procuring alternate services.
- Train and mentor 100s of team members to improve essential service analysis efficiency and enhance customer acquisition.
- Save clients up to 60% and improve satisfaction through robust feedback while offering continuous support and advice.