- Highly experienced Program and Project Manager with proven track - record of delivering complex IT solutions to Financial Industry.
- Extensive background in investment strategy, multi-asset portfolio management and fundamental research with specific focus on dashboard/portal implementations, performance and risk monitoring, managing and reporting.
- Strength in analyzing industries and individual companies from both macro and micro perspective with accent on technological differentiation factors.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Leadership communications skills Business Operations Organization
- Market Research and Analysis Financial Modeling and Budgeting
- Business Development and Service Expansion Operating Model Optimization
- Managed deliverables required by the Confidential & Confidential regulatory commitments inclusive of status reporting, issue tracking and management and change control oversight.
- Partnered with business and technology stakeholders to develop the framework as well as in identifying issues specific to their individual organizations and then gaining buy-in for the proposed solution.
- Developed project communication plan for all stages of SDLC.
- Improved collaboration among project teams to improve efficiency and facilitate timely delivery.
- Managed off-shore and onsite multi-vendor project engagements.
- Established change management processes.
- Managed delivery of next gen of predictive models for Trade and communication surveillance.
- Oversaw development of dashboard prototypes to analyze exposure, performance, performance attribution and frame business scenarios. Ensured data synchronization and validation with Security and Reference Master.
- Partnered with stakeholders from compliance and infrastructure functions to ensure information compliance with the regulatory and security policies, including BSA, Volker Rule, OFAC
- Managed development of investment research portal, providing a web-based platform for fundamental research coverage of equities, fixed-income, currencies, and economic research.
- Incorporated automatic market and static data feeds from key market data sources such as major exchanges and Bloomberg.
- Implemented rule-based analytics engine to compute and integrate wide-array of financial ratios, metrics and parameters used in fundamental research.
- Created robust mechanism for product storage, work flow, publishing and distribution to clients via email and company’s portal through subscription management.
- Identification, development, and maintenance of business development strategy for Derivatives Clearing and Equities Margin customers.
- Prioritized book of work, tracked completion of requirements, guaranteed understanding of project objectives, coordinated verification and sign-offs with project stakeholders.
- Negotiated and defined release scopes with stakeholders.
- Providing required resources and budgets estimates.
- Managed relationships with multiple third party vendors.
- Co-lead architecture and design phase of fixed income, equity and counterparty risk initiative.
- Identified information needs of sales, marketing, compliance and other users of performance - includes defining, developing and producing performance and analytical reporting in accordance with GIPS guidelines.
- Defined business workflows to support the integration into the performance calculation process for multi-asset classes including Equities, Fixed Income, Futures, Options, FX, Commodities and Interest Rate Swaps.
- Oversaw prototyping and development of daily risk reporting and VaR calculation engine.
- Business Application support and Project Management for Straight Through Trade Processing (STP).
- Analyzed and documented business requirements for trade aggregation, enrichment and validation.
- Created Business Requirements Documentation (BRD) for Migration Status Tracking Application ( Confidential )
- Owned UAT and PVT test planning (creation of test cases and scripts), preparation, and execution for each Confidential release including steps for data validation for Rates and FX asset classes.
- Generated analysis for high-yield and loans research platforms.
- Launched and fully setup company’s operations in Singapore to serve multinational clients’ needs, including Operations, HR, Accounting and Finance.
- Created a financial / business model to forecast cost and savings associated with resource reallocation (from onsite to offshore) and project planning timelines.
Confidential, New York, NY
Buy-Side Equity Research / Deputy Portfolio Manager
- Provide research of technology and telecom sectors (company analysis, financial modeling, earnings forecasts, equity valuations) to mutual fund and institutional money managers.
- Generate investment ideas and assist in portfolio management of large and mid cap growth mutual funds.
- Optimum stock selection & sector allocation lead to benchmark annual out-performance of 200 bps on average
- Co-manage small-cap pilot fund, which outperformed Confidential NA Small Cap by 500 bps since inception.
Confidential, New York, NY
Equity Research, Senior Sell-Side Analyst
- Lead equity research coverage of enterprise networking sector, including Extreme Networks, Foundry Networks, Enterasys / Cabletron and Lantronix. Co-covered Cisco Systems.
- Published company analysis, financial models, earnings forecasts, and investment recommendations.
- Prepared research coverage of Communications Software (Amdocs, Convergys, CSG Systems, etc.)
Equity Research, Associate Sell-Side Analyst
- Analyzed large cap telecommunications equipment companies.
- Developed market-wide forecast as well as company-specific revenue and earnings models.
- Prepared written company reports and First Call notes.
Network Engineering Manager
- Managed teams of consultants and internal staff on various design and implementation projects.
- Conducted cost effectiveness and feasibility studies to justify capital investments into IP multicast technology.
- Evaluated capabilities and services offered by Tier-1 ISPs. Negotiated SLAs, pricing tariffs and contracts.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Formulated corporate LAN Switching and WAN Routing Architecture and Standards.
- Planned and designed multi-tier global router network utilizing BGP-4 and OSPF routing protocols.
- Constructed business case studies of converting legacy X.25 and SNA environments to TCP/IP technologies.
- Facilitated implementation of corporate WAN and roll-out of networking services to Confidential corp businesses.
- Managed planning, budgeting, execution and testing of large technology infrastructure projects.
- Coordinated engineering activities with operational support for Confidential corp Confidential region.
- Designed process of transitioning of new technologies from engineering to operations in the region.
Confidential, White Plains, NY
Telecommunications Analyst / Network Engineer
- Analyzed and optimized data traffic patterns on Confidential internal communications networks.
- Developed expert knowledge-based network management systems for multi-vendor environment.