- Over 12+ years of experience analyzing and delivering Business Systems.
- Full life cycle experience from project planning, requirements gathering, testing, post go - live support to training in various industries including Telecom, Insurance and Services.
- Key skills include collaboration across functional areas, stakeholder management and negotiation.
- Expert in facilitation and building relationship.
- Comfortable working with business and technical team members.
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Analytical /Logical Thinking
- Business Process Modeling
- Quality Assurance/ Testing
- Customer Facing Experience
- Requirements Management and Prioritization
- Project Management Methodology
- Written and Verbal communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Jama (Requirements Mgmt)
- MS Access
- Microsoft Visio
- LifeComm (IBM Host Platform)
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Project
Confidential, MountlakeTerrace, WA
IT Consultant/Project Manager
- Conducted Business Analysis on security threats for business processes and systems.
- Provided input to project portfolio analysis and planning.
- Analyzed, designed and documented process flows on cybersecurity projects Like PKI (Public Key Infrastructure and Data Protection).
- Conducted market analysis/research on security techniques for improving cybersecurity posture within Confidential .
- Created project charters for security projects.
- Identity and Access Management data.
- Software vulnerabilities for the Platform Security data.
Confidential, Mercer Island, WA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Identified and defined project objectives and goals supporting long term strategy.
- Defined and managed project scope to support the project portfolio.
- Gathered, documented and maintained Business requirements for multiple tracks of work
- Used modeling tools like Visio and UML for analysis and designing of applications.
- Conducted and facilitated requirements gathering sessions at various levels within the organization.
- Supported all aspects of testing including creation and execution of test cases both for functional and user acceptance testing, whenever applicable.
- Coached/mentored other BA’s in Business Analysis methodology and techniques.
- Analyzed data from various sources using Excel
- Ensured that all artifacts were in compliance with corporate SDLC/Agile (SCRUM) policies and guidelines.
- Performed Impact analysis and risk assessment on complex projects.
- Developed and tracked project milestones using MS project.
Confidential, Bellevue WA
- Analyzed and modeled existing Business processes
- Created detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD’s) and translated it into functional/ technical specifications.
- Participated in Functional/ Integration and User Acceptance Testing
Confidential, Issaquah, WA
- Maintained and monitored CMODS, a data source for partner data (data uploaded to MS Sales via ICMODS by partners).
- Successfully executed SQL scripts to troubleshoot and investigate user issues.
- Communicated effectively with the users of business application on a day to day basis.
- Ensure successful processing of EDI Transactions (for sales and inventory reports).
- Executed Testing & UAT of Partner data changes/additions.
- Successfully performed analysis on Partner data.
- Successfully used pivot tables to query user data and to determine data discrepancies.
Confidential, Kirkland, WA
- Gathered data requirements for the Data Integrity project.
- Identified appropriate tools and techniques for data analysis.
- Performed data analysis on Cingular’s billing system (Bill Tamer) and Cingular’s inventory system (Granite) using SQL Server 2005.
- Provided data extracts from SQL server and identified data discrepancies between the systems in the form of a scorecard.
- Collaborated with stakeholders and regional teams to update the inventory system in a timely manner.
- Facilitated bi-weekly status meetings with regional teams.
- Identified and resolved issues/challenges across regional teams.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Successfully analyzed business requirements, wrote design documents and user acceptance test scripts.
- Performed coding and testing for the financial applications (Excel with VBA)
- Successfully performed root cause analysis.
- Provided stakeholders with time & effort estimating.
- Successfully transitioned the deployed applications to off-shore support teams.
- Successfully created Confidential SQLs for weekly data updates in the applications.
- Successfully provided data extracts from SQL server 2000 (backend) for testing the application.
- Successfully completed application support documentation.
- Assisted in development and documentation of the process flow of the application.
- Created and executed SQL statements for data validation.
- Assisted in product testing.
- Created application support documentation for Software Quality Assurance review.
Confidential, Saint Joseph, MI
- Analyzed and documented business requirements for a Clinical Data Management System.
- Developed and executed user acceptance test scripts.
- Created reference manuals and training materials.
- Conducted end user training.
- Participated in on-site implementations of the Clinical Data Management software