- Around 13.7+ years of extensive experience in Telecommunication domain with OSS, BSS for telecom/satellite/cable Operators
- Experience in design/development/implementation/Integration of telecom OSS/BSS applications and processes including modules like Order Management, Service Inventory, Subscription - Billing (Zuora Billing), Product Configurations, Billing, Rating, Payment, Service Activation, Provisioning, Operation, MIS, and CRM etc.
- Extensive involvement in Pre Sales support including but not limited to, responding to RFP'S, RFI'S, Capability Presentations, Proposing and Presenting Solutions
- Knowledge of industry standards such as TM Forum NGOSS - eTOM, SID & ITIL Process.
- In depth Project Management/Delivery Management experience including feasibility study, Planning, Design, Resource Utilization, Stabilization, costing etc.
- Trained and expertise on Zuora Billing, Finance & Administration modules.
- Additional Excellence in Client Interaction, CXO relationship, SDLC, Issue Resolution, Delivery related to Process & Procedures, Project Metrics, Time Management, Interpersonal and Coordination Skills.
- Certified Scrum Master ® (Scrum Alliance), experience in Agile, Waterfall, iterative Models in terms of concept and implementation.
- Driven by analytics, rationality, ethical thinking and success, a constant thinker that exemplified quick adaptation, scaling fast, innovation and disruptive thoughts, consistently aiming higher goals and exceeding targets
- COTS OSS/BSS Integration, implementation, developments & deployment.
- Change and risk management
- Customer Interactions, Governance, Engagement and managing joint reviews
- Strategic planning for cost leadership
- IT Skill Development &Training
- People Management, mentoring and motivating teams
- Senior Executive and client presentation skills
- PMO and Project Management
- Building processes and models for improved productivity
- Data mapping, conversion, integration and migration
- Requirement Capturing and analysis along with handling BRS, FR, RFP’s, IRD, HLD & LLD Documentation.
- SLA management and maintenance
- Vendor Management & Budgeting
Application /Enterprise Framework /Telecom Software: GSM, Wireless and Wireline Telephony, LTE, 3G,4G,MPLS,VPN
COTS OSS: Zuora Billing, Confidential Prime Fulfillment OSS Suite(Formerly AXiOSS),OSM,UIM,RSDOD
COTS BSS: BSCS 6.1, Unicorn 6.0,Kenan FX, Oracle BRM, Siebel, Oracle CRM
Mediation/ Provisioning: Medusa, Comptel Mediation, InterMediate, ASAP, SAFE
COTS Products: VAS, SDP, REMEDY AR Systems, COTS Adapter, Oracle ESB.
Reports: All Telco MIS Reports(CDS)
Tools: SFDC, HPSM, ITSM, ETL, Magic Draw, UML Modeling, Bizagi Modeler
Database/Web Application: Oracle 11g,SQL Server 2013,Web logic12c, XML,HTML, MySql, JBOSS
Operating Systems: Windows NT4, Windows Server, Windows 2K HP- UX, Linux, Solaris 9
PL/SQL: SOA Web services, Java/J2EE, TOAD, Remedy, GIT, UNIX Shell Script, Perl, Eclipse IDE,SOAP UI, Tortoise SVN
PM Tools /Agile Tools: Rally, Version One, Confidential RTC, Visio, VSS, Kanban, MS-Project, QMS, Clarity, Load runner, MS - Project Planner
- Playing a role as Scrum Master for 3 Scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work.
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
- Protect development team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Work closely with project owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
- Educate and reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and key stakeholders.
- Facilitated agile adoption Retrospective for the organization with the leadership and guided teams with outcome resulting in enhanced performance.
- Track burn down, issues and progress in Rally.
- Direct and lead development team from project initiation through delivery of final product.
Environment: Rally, MS Share point, Visio, Microsoft Project, SFDC.
- Demonstrate knowledge of telecom OSS/BSS architecture & principles by providing recommendations to clients based on eTOM, TAM, ITIL best practices.
- Leverage and improve various frameworks, methodologies, solutions specific to advance network communications products.
- Apply well developed consulting skills and in-depth industry and functional/technical knowledge in the execution of assignments in communication domain.
- Plan, organize, and lead tasks and projects to ensure the quality of client deliverables.
- Handled the POC of lead to service project from the scratch and got the client’s buy-in.
- Interpret the results from multiple project components and translate findings into clear and compelling recommendations and solutions.
- Provided best practice solution on the subscription billing platform (including system configuration, system maintenance, and support of billing team on billing research and problem solving)
- Worked closely with client team members to generate practical solutions and ensure clients assume the ownership required for successful implementation.
Environment: Magic Draw Enterprise Architecture, SFDC (CPQ, Product Catalogue) Confluence, Visio, Rally, Jira, Bizagi Modeler, UML, TOGAF
- Carry Analysis, design, and development activities for new requirements.
- Prepare custom lifecycle diagrams, service design documents for each custom component, UML class diagrams as per the client requirements and specifications.
- Involved in the registration of the components in the sprint context and create custom JSF views, components repository in a pluggable way, define new business rules, component rules, product rules and flows as per client/business requirement.
- Coordinated Daily scrum meetings, Sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective
- Working with Product owner On Artifacts Such as Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, and Sprint Burn down, Release Burn down.
- Facilitating Scrum of Scrum for offshore Scrum teams in US states and India.
- Managing the overall performance and delivery of cross-functional teams.
- Interact with the product managers and stake holders to better understand their business needs and provide the best solutions for the same.
- Responsible for handling a team of 12+ for Onshore/offshore development & QA.
Environment: Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, SOA/Java Web services, SOAP UI, Unix Shell, Java, Sprint, Confidential RTC (Agile Tool)
- Business& Technical requirement gathering.
- Worked with Business for Feasibility analysis, Requirement Analysis, Gap Analysis.
- Establish mapping between source and Bridger for batch and real time screening
- Design the modules as per business requirements.
- Handled the coding/scripting, unit testing for the specified modules.
- Involved in all the SDLC Phases from Requirement phase to Implementation and Warranty for production issue, Projects.
- Involved in XG Bridger upgrade activities.
- Worked on Critical Integration Projects - ING Batch, HSBC Batch and Real Time, COAF Conversion
- Coordination with Business, Vendor (Lexis Nexis), Source IT team and other teams.
- Managing projects in both Agile and Waterfall development environments.
- Keeping the team together all the time to ensure successful sprints.
- Worked on XG Bridger, SQL Server queries, SOAP UI, Java Web services, Windows batch scripts
- Manage the offshore/onshore teams (20+) with their agreed deliverables on time.
Environment: Lexis Nexis Bridger, PL/SQL, Java Web services, SOAP UI, Eclipse IDE, Version One (Agile Tool), HP Service Manager.
- Handled the integration of Confidential Prime OSS Fulfillment suite with other applications and did the developments/Testing activities for Order Management, Service Inventory, Service Activation, Active Catalogue and Provisioning for various services.
- Part of a team of 12 guys in respect of development, Integration, implementation & designing.
- Defined project scope and objectives through internal project management methodologies.
- Provide visibility to team impediments/risks and helps eliminate them
- Coaches and mentors agile team members and provide constructive performance feedback.
- Working with stake holders / product owners to prioritize the requirements for sprint.
- Encouraging the team to come up with reusable elements and use the best practices.
- Review the design and enhance it as per direction provided by WebEx IT team.
- Collaborate with the joint architecture and project teams (WebEx IT and Cloud Services) to document, analyze, and refine fulfillment process definitions.
- Document the design of the cloud services fulfillment architecture based on AXIOSS platform.
- Provide ongoing technical consultation and hands on work with AXIOSS platform as per directions by WebEx IT team which includes coding & scripting.
- Collaborate with WebEx engineers to assist and help deliver fulfillment project artifacts in a timely manner.
- Understanding customers requirement and prepare Business function Mapping, Completely capture customers’ requirements and add constructive feedback and advice during requirements gathering.
- Organize and lead Workshop & requirements facilitation sessions
Environment: Confidential Prime Fulfillment OSS suite (AxiOSS), Version One (Agile Tool), PL/SQL, SOA Web services, SOAP UI, Java/J2EE, Struts/Sprint Framework, Eclipse IDE, MPP 2010
- Handling a complete E2E planning & transformation of the existing legacy ATM network into an IP/MPLS based NGN Network.
- Leading a team of 8 guys in respect of development, testing, Integration, deployment etc.
- Responsible for dealing with clients for defining the scope of the project, clarify the system specification and come up with AS IS & TO BE Scenarios.
- Understand customers requirement and prepare Business function Mapping, Completely capture customers’ requirements and add constructive feedback and advice during requirements gathering.
- Organize and lead Workshop & requirements facilitation sessions
- Handled the integration part with Confidential Prime Fulfillment suite and did the developments/Testing activities for Service Activation, Service Inventory, Active Catalog and Provisioning for various services.
Environment: Confidential Prime Fulfillment OSS suite (AxiOSS), PL/SQL, SOA Web services, SOAP UI, Java/J2EE, Struts/Sprint Framework, Eclipse IDE, MPP 2010
- SPOC responsible for all technical issues pertaining to implementation/ system integration of B/OSS system
- Responsible for the deployment of OSS-Service Fulfillment (OM, SI, Activation & Provisioning), BSS Solution design, SOW Creation, Effort & Cost estimation, BOM (Bill of Materials), Respond to point by point requirements of RFPs, participate in Bid defense with customer and respond to their queries for GSM, IMS, IPTV and WiMAX RFPs, support Account teams.
- Gather customer requirements and generate SRS, Interact with third party vendors and propose, manage multivendor solutions to meet customer requirements, give solution demonstration to customers.
- Organize and lead Workshop & requirements facilitation sessions
- Identify the gaps in solution, analyze them and if needed design, develop interface modules and integrate / test them, Guide and assist account teams in building solutions to address specific customer needs·
- Successfully handled the Change Request against new Installations which demands the accurate Impact analysis of each CR’s in terms of Cost/Benefit analysis.
- SPOC for New Circle Roll out, COCO/COFO, Network Expansion & Migration projects of Aircel.
- Project plan preparation and updating on daily basis; review of the plan with all the stake-holders and get their buy-in.
- SPOC for the customer on the Server upgrade, network integration, rollout and interface with the customer for their Operational dependencies.
- This is to be managed keeping in close look that SLA should not be breached.
- Planned E2E Implementation of the entire DMS & VAS Solutions by capturing the customer requirements finalizes the BOM and performing the technical negotiations with the different Stake holders.
- Consulting skills and ability to manage a diverse team of business and technical architects, Strong communication, presentation and documentation skills.
Environment: Kenan-FX (BSS), Oracle OSS Suite, Microsoft Project 2007, MS Visio, TOAD,PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Unix
- Leading 10 member team of System Analysts.
- Project management activities which included project estimation, project schedule, project tracking, resource planning, work allocation, claim control and quality of the deliverable.
- Team building and mentoring.
- Customer Interaction to understand business requirement (FR/NFR) with respect to the impact on the application and preparation of HLD
- Define EFMS system integration with upstream and downstream applications to ensure that business requirements in terms of performance, connectivity and messaging are achieved.
- Communicate with all stakeholders of this project throughout the project lifecycle to identify and clarify all Business and Project requirements that will be the basis for an overall solution architecture and design.
- Knowledge transfer to the Development /System Testing Team to develop/enhance and Test the system respectively.
- Review and approve the Design (both application and Oracle DB) and Test case documents prepared by Development and System Testing team respectively
- Leading Productivity Focus Group to improve the productivity of projects thru FP techniques.
- Part of Oracle DB Special Interest Group to address DB related pain areas in the Account
- Process improvement.
- Identifying grey areas in the team and facilitate trainings for them to enable them to deliver better.
Environment: Web based Java Application, J2EE, SOA Web services, Sprint Framework, Oracle 9i, Eclipse IDE, Rational Requisite Pro, FP Estimation. Oracle DB, EFMS Application. SCME, RMT
- Perform the Team Lead Role in an Implementation Project of Oracle 11i ERP Financial Interface System.
- Manage the entire ERP Financial Integration Stream and its Team Member.
- Preparation of overall work stream plan, work assignment to team members and work stream progress tracking.
- Developed an interface for the ERP System.
- Provide progress report on work stream status to the reporting and analytics team Confidential the PMO.
- Ensure risk/ issue/ action log will be updated on regular basis.
Environment: Progressor Billing System, Kenan FX Billing System, Oracle 11i, PL/SQL, Shell Script, HP-Unix, ETL Tools
- Finalizing requirements and specifications in consultation with Operators collaborators / promoters.
- Participating in project review meetings for evaluating projects progress.
- Establishment of project implementation methods and procedures
- Coordinating with the respective teams for resolution of Escalated Customer queries/ requests/ Complaints.
- Deft handling of project execution for minimizing error level and enhancing productivity and implementing service strategies according to the set targets & actively involved in controlling service deliverable as per given SLAs
- Produce key deliverables throughout the lifecycle of the project for business owners, such as solution proposals, functional specifications, level of effort, and user acceptance test plans.
- Developing, mentoring & training teams, thereby ensuring prompt delivery of customer services.
- Spearheading the team from the front and building of a robust and most capable team in multiple domain and knowledge areas.
- Planning and carrying out Go-Live plans and post Go-Live operations & support
- Status reporting and dash board publication to management and client on the regular basis.
- Setup and configuration of environment ( Confidential & D, System Integration Environment, UAT environment & Production or Go-Live environment.
Environment: Unicorn6.0 BSS, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i Application Server, Toad, Sun Solaris, UNIX.
- Fully responsible for Postpaid Billing & Operations of Haryana and UP (West) Circles.
- Responsible for all ad-hoc and monthly reports (MIS) generated by IT developed mainly using Crystal Reports and Macros.
- Taking Backups, monitoring System Performance, Planning and designing new methods and modules for beneficiary of Internal Customers.
- Act as a liaison between Customer Care QRT (Query Resolution Team) and IT.
- Configuration of Price Plans in the Billing System.
- Generation of Invoices and making sure that they are printed.
- Uploading Payments and Adjustments into the billing System before every Bill Run.
- Ensuring Co-ordination between different departments for billing S/W flow.
- Conceptualization, testing and implementation of new pricing Plan/ new services.
- Technical support to Revenue assurance team for audit of billing system and various Functional reports.
- BSCS Vs Switch Reconciliation: This was developed to least the discrepancy in the subscribers data held in BSCS and that in mobile switch network.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of Call rating and solve call rejections
- Ensure the smooth functioning of Service Provisioning through Generic Mediation Device (GMD)
- Developed scripts for processing TAPIN and TAPOUT files, uploading of rejected CDRS into database, etc using shell scripting in UNIX
- Bill generation which includes Data Acquisition, Bill generation, and various post billing activities
Environment: BSCS 6.1, CABS 2000 Billing System, Ingress 6.4, COBOL, Oracle, PL/SQL, UNIX, TOAD