- IT Manager and architect aligning business & IT objectives to exceed organization’s strategic and financial goals
- IT Manager interacting executive management to assimilate - cost, benefits, risk, and contingencies; streamline information technology operations, minimize operating cost, ideate, innovate, develop, and deliver technology-based business solutions.
- Microsoft technology hands-on technical leader, savvy to envision, architect, and develop SaaS and SOA framework; implement and integrate systems that form the underpinnings of business.
- Decisive voice well versed in best practices, proven methodologies, with a successful track record aligning technology and business, architecting & developing cost-effective strategic solutions by exploiting emerging business trends and technologies, envisioning and building systems, handling problems; as well as managing and transforming teams developing strategies and process, prioritization, and management.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment, leading scrum teams and DevOps
- Demonstrated experience working with business executives, operations and marketing stakeholders, defining multiple-year product roadmap for platform consolidation, end-state vision, and functionality requirements.
- Strong technical background in diverse IT technologies: object-oriented development, SOA, .NET,C#, SQL Server, Web API, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, RESTful APIs,Oracle, MVC, SSIS, TFS, Jira,
- Over all 13.75+ years’ experience (7.5+ years Management and 6.application development)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Customer relations
- Cross-Functional Leadership
- Team Building & Mentoring
- IT Governance/Operations
- Enterprise & System architecture
- Technology migration & Implementation
- Application development & rationalization
- PaaS,SaaS, SoA and digital transformation
- Scaled Agile
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic planning
- Staffing & Resourcing
Applications: MS Project, MS Office, MS Visio, and Crystal reports
Languages: C#,VB.Net,VB6, SQL, PL/SQL, VB Script, and Net 2.0 /3.5/4.0/4.5
Design pattern: MVC and MVP
Database: SQL server and Oracle
ETL: DTS and SSIS
IT Manager & Architect
- Assist the VP - IT Staff and Sr. Director - Technology in facilitating effective decision-making; drive the operational cadence, measurement and tracking of the key strategic and operational initiatives
- Direct, prioritize, and manage application development/support activities of 40+ associates supporting multiple business applications in scaled agile methodology
- Develop strategic and business cases working with cross-functional teams outlining business opportunity, rationale, and plans to capture the opportunity, conduct build vs buy vs partner analyses to execute on growth opportunities
- Ideate, architect, develop SaaS/SOA based, cloud-enabled solutions streamlining business operations & optimizing operating cost. Design application solution, enterprise framework & implementation strategy for digital transformation.
- Implement managed service delivery model by setting up an offshore development team, and quality assurance team; business analyst team, application services team at onshore. Institute Agile processes and procedures to facilitate new model, resulting in a standardized system to define, categorize and track projects.
- Re-engineered, remediated redundant application, and migrated the business processes to client-supported application to integrate new LOB within 8 months comprising of 25+ applications in claims, membership and provider area.
- Analyze business and user needs, document requirements and translate them into technical specifications, design, develop applications in .Net, ASP, C #, and SQL, in accordance with customer timelines, and budget constraints.
- Partner with client team in all areas of implementation, including requirement gathering, development, testing, rollout, and reporting.
- Envisioned, proposed and orchestrated the development of provider portal.
- Led and/or played key role in a variety of team projects primarily focused on enhancing processes and improving workflow, developing new solutions to address key business problems in claims area
- Set up processes to for smooth project execution; Implemented training for offshore on business and technical know-how to ensure end-user understanding of systems and application for quality and timely delivery