- 10+ years of experience as an Sr. Product/Agile Project Manager - -Scrum Master
- Agile/Safe Product Professional
- Leading Edge Project Management experience in Agile, Iterative and Waterfall Methodologies and PM Best Practices
- 5+ years of experience in Advanced Excel and Data Analytics, MS Project delivery with Confidential
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst and Subject Matter Expert in Software Development Life Cycle methods
- Extensive years of experience in reducing IT operating budget by tracking and reporting best practices in IT portfolio management strategies.
- Extensive years of experience in the platforms of Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access etc. and expertise in the software tools like Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite and Remedy, Clarity and JIRA
- Local Candidate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal leadership/mentoring skills
- 5 yrs experience in Business or technical analysis role -Ability manage competing priorities
- Problem solving and ability to meet deadlines under stressful conditions-Excellent analytical skills
- Self-motivated and quick study to embrace new technologies
- Excellent customer service skills to meet and exceed business requirement and customer expectations
- Technical experience in understanding current trends and general business knowledge
- Technical knowledge data flows and business process leader
- Excellent analytical skills, project status reporting and cross-functional decision-making
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal/ written communications, facilitation and integrity skills
- A highly dedicated and results-driven accomplished SR. TECHNOLOGY PROJECT/PRODUCT MANAGER with domestic and international experience in Agile/Scrum. Project Management, IT infrastructure validation, quality assurance and software development/implementation project delivery resulting in large company savings annually.
- Proven success in leading and ensuring effective execution of simultaneous complex technology Agile/Scrum projects without compromising quality, timeliness, functionality or financial management.
- Excellent communicator who effectively implements initiatives to create positive change, efficiency and increased profitability.
Platforms: Unix, Windows 10, Clarity Resource Allocation Tool, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, JIRA
Networking: TCP/IP, Ethernet, Secure ID, Cisco AnyConnect, iCloud
Software: Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Project and Office Suite, Remedy, Mercury Quality Center (HPLAM)
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Sr. Project Manager
- Conducted Software implementations for client requests and successfully delivered IT projects on time and under budget.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver software Implementation projects with expected $100 million Confidential .
- Migrated project from Waterfall to Agile and facilitated scrum meetings (sprint planning, daily scrum meeting, retrospectives, release software planning and successfully delivered software implementations.
- Spearheaded Agile/Scrum process development and planning for domestic and international project rollouts resulting in four global successful project deliveries.
- Led teams in Advanced Excel, Data Analytics and PM management experience with the WIRE migration project with Confidential resulting in $1,600,000 annual savings.
- Supervised Agile project resources to deliver international project on time and under budget resulted in saving company 1,200,000 annually.
- Oversaw MS Project, JIRA, Clarity project management tool and integrating all related documents resulting in building a PM Knowledge share point.
- Created detailed Agile/Scrum project deliverables and timelines resulting in successful and on time project deliveries.
- Developed Agile framework break down structures for each project resulting in successful team education session for technical team members.
- Directed and managed Agile project execution to delivery to save the company $500,000 annually.
- Successfully implemented integrated change control and approving change requests resulting in improved process for QA team.
- Coordinated speed to delivery and closing out Agile project yearly for Global PM Support Services and Real Estate divisions resulting in successful delivery of four projects.
- Agile Subject Matter Expert in release management for waterfall, iterative and Agile project delivery environments resulted in PM mentees getting up to speed quickly..
- Administered budget and cost plans for domestic and international markets to keep budgets on track and on time for project delivery.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Associate Business Consultant/Project Portfolio Manager
- Served as technology project/portfolio manager for security, validation and service departments, facilitating development of portfolio management policies and procedures.
- Coordinated with IT managers to track monthly financials and capacity actuals in the xRPM tool to report IT budget cost per IT project to senior director and chief information officer of IT division.
- Reduced IT operating budget by tracking and reporting "best practices" in IT portfolio management strategies, enabling upper management to make critical resource capacity decisions for a total savings of $500, 000.00.
- Saved $50,000 per project by managing and successfully implementing portfolio value assessment process cost-benefit analysis.
- Ensured computer systems met computer system quality standards for human resources, security and financials departments resulting in meeting and exceeding computer systems validation corporate standards.
- Created and reviewed validation templates and computer system quality deliverables to include requirements/design, test script approvals and change request documents resulting in validated computer systems.
- Trained team members on system engineering framework policies and procedures resulting in more efficient computer programs and computer systems.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Provided administrative and technical leadership for software quality assurance deliverables resulting in computer systems exceeding implementation standards.
- Resolved regulatory and quality compliance issues to avoid Confidential 483 warnings enabling Lilly to meet Confidential standard for computer systems.
- Worked closely with auditing team to develop Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) standards for computer auditing scenarios.
- Organized and planned work priorities for validation projects resulting in computer systems exceeded computer systems quality corporate systems requirements.
Financial Procurement IT Validation Lead
- Established financial center of excellence computer system change control procedure resulting in successful documentation and closing over 500 computer system change control trouble tickets.
- Reorganized computer systems validation deliverables including validation plan, validation report and requirement documents resulting in system analysts delivering validated computer systems for high demand IT projects.
- Provided administrative and technical leadership by knowledge transfer of HTML resulting in business analysts effectively implementing HTML concepts into IT computer systems. Developed computer systems validation process coordination and improvements efforts leading to retiring legacy computer systems, saving $100,000 in computer systems maintenance costs.