- Financial Services Industries / Banking / Transportation / Aerospace & Defense
- IT Leadership - Program and Project Management
- Strategic and Operational Planning
- Infrastructure Design Datacenter Infrastructure Technical Project Management
- Network Security On-Prem & Cloud Virtualization Datacenter Relocation & Consolidation
- Program Management Budget Management Problem-Resolution
- Cloud Operations Application Migrations Vendor Negotiating
Hardware: Azure Cloud, AWS Cloud, PCs, Servers, Mainframes, various peripherals, routers, switches, fiber optic, frame relay, PBX, Call Center, EMC SAN, Net App, Cisco, Nortel Telecom, AS/400, Sparc, Wintel
Software: SQL, Oracle, Mainframe SW, MS-Exchange, Firewalls, MS-SMS, Sales Logix, e-business & web services, SAP, AS/400, Citrx, Firewall, VPN, BMC - ITIL
Operating Platforms: Win10, Win7, WinNT, Win2K, Novell, Unix, Solaris, MVS, VM, VSE, Linux
Senior Program Manager
- Planned for and migrated several key system application workloads and associated systems that were previously on premise datacenters and centralized environment to Microsoft Azure Secure Govt and Commercial Cloud and Amazon Web Services operations. This migration to the cloud was an IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service) strategy while maintaining onsite administration and monitoring when justified. Also, involving where applicable, "optimizing" platforms and utilizing PAAS (Platform as a service) offerings as well.
- Also working with various team on Cloud RBAC IT security roles and therefore minimizing risk on all cloud deployments / migrations. This allows the regulating of administrator access in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley to only a list of defined and approved cloud resources according to responsibility within the organization thus minimizing the security and financial risk exposure for the company.
- Leading project manager working with the CIO to help transition a traditional de-centralized organization of 53 independent locations to a Shared Services & consolidated enterprise. This included datacenter collapse / consolidation from remote offices and new facility Infrastructure buildouts including WAN / LAN and security networks to application consolidation and ERP migrations. This was critical in minimizing the company’s datacenter footprint while introducing shared services / shared teams for support and administration.
- Was the driving force on a complete 1-year company-wide ERP migration from Infor Baan to Infor LN Version 10.4 for (3) successful operating divisions each $200Mil businesses each. Led these implementations in parallel and sequentially while and creating for the first time at Confidential a centralized “Internal Cloud” operations and support organization in the process.
Senior Program Manager
- Was the driving force of a complete Infrastructure overhaul of the finance systems in the division. This included the upgrade of several financial accounting systems to current levels. Was the central IT liaison with finance during this conversion.
- Current IT team lead for the company’s multi-year conversion of the traditional Logistics and manufacturing systems to an integrated world-wide SAP implementation. This has many sub-divisions within the company and our focus is exclusively the migration of the North America systems.
- Successfully implemented replication technology to achieve maximum effectiveness as outlined in our documented disaster recovery plan. Using state-of-the-art technology, we achieved a 2-hour recovery time window for all critical applications at our DR Facility.
- Operated as a Development Liaison to ensure strategic initiatives and business needs were constantly met.
- Effectively worked with development to ensure their projects were accurately reflected in the budget estimates for the entire Confidential .
Confidential, Valhalla, NY
Senior Program Manager
- Was the driving force of a complete Infrastructure overhaul to ensure the company is operating in a high-availability mode on all platforms for several Logistics and Manufacturing Systems, this included establishing a redundant and stable 24X7 environment in a 6-month period of time.
- Technology included the migration to windows 2003 servers from windows 2000 and upgrading active directory as well as Microsoft exchange to version 2003. Migrated to new EMC iSCSI San vs. Fiber attached.
- Also, High availability was attained via implementing Microsoft Exchange Clusters and Oracle RAC between critical servers. Also included data replication to offsite datacenter for disaster recovery purposes.
- Current IT team lead for the company’s multi-year conversion of the traditional Logistics and manufacturing systems to a integrated world-wide SAP implementation. This has many sub-divisions within the company and our focus is exclusively the migration of the North America Concentrate systems.
- Successfully implemented a company-wide VOIP initiative and saved the company thousands of dollars monthly from dedicated inter-office phone circuits. Also, integrated this VOIP system into MS-Outlook for all users whereby consolidating Voicemail and email communications into a single repository for all users.
- Was the lead project manager for the application rewrite of a web-based concentrate ordering system. This re-write was accomplished using a Java front-end and an oracle backend database. This included the necessary functional specifications and high availability features to ensure the system was available on a 24X7 basis.
Confidential, Forest Hills, NY
Server Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Responsible for all Infrastructure, Network operations and technology projects for the entire Confidential organization.
- Manage 24/7 operational datacenter with 500 servers 5800 PCs, several Confidential SAN storage devices, Confidential ES-7000 midrange systems and Confidential Mainframe technology in multiple datacenters across the US.
- Responsible for analyzing IT processes and organizational structure and reorganizing workflow procedures within groups in the Confidential .
- Specifically focused on Server, Desktop, Network and Development operations and technology company-wide.